September Mummies/Mommies

I'm 28 weeks due on 13th sept :).
I'm feeling fine, struggling with swollen feet though!

I am 28 weeks due September 12 and I'm shocked at how quickly time is flying lol. I do have really bad hip and pelvic pain ouchie. I'm expecting a boy and hoping he comes a week early.

Hi everyone, I'm 30 weeks tomorrow and due on 31st August so she could well be a September baby but I think I'm opting for an elective section at 39 weeks so we'll see! I'm feeling fine but big and just embracing my pregnancy waddle! I'm bigger now than I was at 37 weeks when my son was born lol xx

I think my hormones are really taking a toll on me recently. I feel so emotionally unstable. Things are just getting to me way too easily and I'm a bit tired of it.

I felt like time was going slow, but now I'm wondering where the last month went! I have a little over 11 weeks left, but it feels like I only have 2 months.

Anyone else feeling a bit stressed?

I think my hormones are really taking a toll on me recently. I feel so emotionally unstable. Things are just getting to me way too easily and I'm a bit tired of it.

I felt like time was going slow, but now I'm wondering where the last month went! I have a little over 11 weeks left, but it feels like I only have 2 months.

Anyone else feeling a bit stressed?

yep, definitely feeling stressed over here!

only a short few months before baby comes and dh and I don't even know where we're going to be living! We've been staying with my parents since December to save money and so we don't know if were staying or leaving. If we're leaving then we need to find a home asap...and money will be extremely tight(meaning we will probably be struggling). If we can stay with my parents it will be a huge help financially, but stressful for other reasons (there's 5 adults and 2 children in the house already....then to add an infant ahhhhhhh).
so much to do in such short time.

plus dh and I were talking about having the honeymoon this summer before lo arrives since we never had one. .
.but again, it might not be doable :( ohhh boy lol

...not to mention the stress of worrying about labour, birth etc lol

Oh N27murray and AliJo, I feel your stress too! We are hoping to hear on Monday if we'll complete on our house purchase this week. We had to give notice to our landlord for our current house as we can't afford to be renting once we start paying a mortgage, but if it goes horribly wrong we'll be left homeless with a 3yr old a 1yr old, two cats and a house full of furniture! Argh!!

We settled on baby's name last night though so feel pleased about that :)

yep, definitely feeling stressed over here!

only a short few months before baby comes and dh and I don't even know where we're going to be living! We've been staying with my parents since December to save money and so we don't know if were staying or leaving. If we're leaving then we need to find a home asap...and money will be extremely tight(meaning we will probably be struggling). If we can stay with my parents it will be a huge help financially, but stressful for other reasons (there's 5 adults and 2 children in the house already....then to add an infant ahhhhhhh).
so much to do in such short time.

plus dh and I were talking about having the honeymoon this summer before lo arrives since we never had one. .
.but again, it might not be doable :( ohhh boy lol

...not to mention the stress of worrying about labour, birth etc lol

We're in a similar situation. We're staying with my parents for the time being and we have a house we're moving into, but it's unlivable because the bathroom is torn out. Kind of need that! Especially right now.. :wacko:

A friend is finishing it for us, but he's been held up doing other things so it's kind of in a stand still. Which is stressing me out, because if it's not done I need to find another place!

Like you it'd be financially easier for us to stay here, but with 3 other adults and a toddler I would rather just not. Not to mention people always coming over and the animals.

Mrspeanut, I hope everything works out for you! I would definitely be worried!

I don't think we'll really settle on a name till we see him. We have ideas though.

Hi girls
I'm 28+2 now due on the 12th September although I'm hoping for an end of August baby so he/she can go to school when 4 and save me a full year of childcare lol. Although I'm not hopefully as DS came at 40+5.
I can't believe how fast pregnancy is going this time. Starting to stress about getting everything ready now. We need to redecorate the 2nd bedroom and buy a big boy bed for DS and buy some proper storage furniture as we just made do with what we had last time. Fortunately we still have all the big baby things so don't need to buy too much for the new arrival.
We also have no ideas for names. Apparently everything I suggest is 'too out there' and I've made it up. But DH is just as bad with his suggestions!!!

I am totally unprepared for this baby. At this stage of my pregnancy last time I was pretty much ready to go. This time I've bought a few outfits but that's it! We hVe my in laws staying with us for a week or 2 in August so I can't get my sons big boy room ready until after they're done using the bedroom. We have no furniture or bed for him yet so I can't get baby sorted until after he's out of the baby room.
I'm getting stressed about it all actually! x

Hey
Mind if I join you all?,

Im 28 weeks tomorrow and new to the third trimester.
I already have a not so little 5 year old boy who turns 6 on sept 20th with our Due date being the 15th eek..

My pregnancy has gone ok. I cant complain a few ectropians causing a scare and my work signing me off but iam lucky as im fit and want to be at work and it's down to their restrictions so im home on full pay till maternity leave kicks in.

Its so hot atm my feet are struggling a little haha I think our summer has finally arrived roll on sept xx

My poor feet have been hurting so bad these past few days. They are so sore! Anyone else? Who's still working? I'm a dental assistant in a really busy office. The floor is concrete and I'm dead by 6pm. :(

My poor feet have been hurting so bad these past few days. They are so sore! Anyone else? Who's still working? I'm a dental assistant in a really busy office. The floor is concrete and I'm dead by 6pm. :(

I'm still working. I'm a CNA so I'm constantly on my feet moving around. My feet don't necessarily hurt anymore than they use to, but it feels like my shoes might be fitting a bit more snug.

I probably should ask the doctor next time I'm in if I should still be transferring people who need a lot of assistance in standing. I really don't want to be on a restriction, but I don't want to harm my child's well being. It's not like someone hasn't already said I'm pulling the pregnancy card, I just wonder where they got that notion from. /sigh

I'm not working for now but at the beginning I worked nights at a nursing home. My back hurts and hips no swollen feet yet!

Still working here and will be til 36.5 weeks (last day 15th August) which feels like aaages away but i'm really hoping comes round quickly, 8 working weeks to go! We appear to be having a pretty good summer so far here in the UK which is most inconsiderate lol, the one year I wouldn't have minded the weather being a bit rubbish! :haha:
We have everything for baby either saved from DD or already bought but we're currently renovating/decorating our new house. We're hoping to move in early July so I can't sort anything out until then, so excited to prepare the nursery this time though as I couldn't really do that with my older DD. We've chosen this wallpaper which I love for 2 walls and the other 2 will be plain in an oyster colour:
https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/n-ww20x/1n77e/products/1878/images/2788/mickey_mouse_wallpaper_border__44254.1394124981.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
The curtains and lampshade are pink (lampshade has white polka dots, curtains are plain) and the plan is to keep the walls the same for future baby #3 and just change the curtains and lampshade if it's a boy :flower:
Anyone else started the nursery yet or know how they're going to decorate?

I'm 29 weeks today! :happydance: Every new week is always a good day. Tuesdays are my favorite! Plus I'm excited that in a week I'll be 30 weeks! I hope he's born before the cut off for school. It's either the 1st of the 15th depending on the school here.

I'm 29 weeks today! :happydance: Every new week is always a good day. Tuesdays are my favorite! Plus I'm excited that in a week I'll be 30 weeks! I hope he's born before the cut off for school. It's either the 1st of the 15th depending on the school here.

Tuesdays are my favourite too :happydance: I'm 30 weeks now, 10 weeks and counting!!
Aww I'm the opposite and hoping my baby stays put until after the cut off for schools, cut off here is 31st August and I really don't want him or her to be the youngest in their year.
I'm currently on the sick from work due to severe anaemia, find out on the 10th July wether I will be getting a transfusion then hopefully I can go back to work for three weeks before my maternity starts :) x

I am 26+3 so technically not in 3rd trimester just yet, but coming over to check things out and saw this thread. I am due Sept. 28th. Fatigue is still getting me...I wake up 3-4 times/night to go to the bathroom and work full time.

I'm still working. I'm a CNA so I'm constantly on my feet moving around. My feet don't necessarily hurt anymore than they use to, but it feels like my shoes might be fitting a bit more snug.

I probably should ask the doctor next time I'm in if I should still be transferring people who need a lot of assistance in standing. I really don't want to be on a restriction, but I don't want to harm my child's well being. It's not like someone hasn't already said I'm pulling the pregnancy card, I just wonder where they got that notion from. /sigh

I am an occupational therapist and am in the same boat as you. I haven't really had much foot pain/swelling. But, I am noticing my back hurting a little bit more. My OB has told me to do as much as my body will let me. They said keeping active will help me during labor. However, there are starting to be patients that I have to say I can't see because it is just too much lifting. If needed, I call our rehab aide to help when I need to. Just have someone come help you. Many women in our fields will work right until they go into labor. That is my plan.

Hey Stacey_Ann!
I'm 28 weeks today..due on Sept.17th just like you :)

How's everyone doing?
I'm extremely uncomfortable. Sitting is the worst, esp in the evening or when I'm out. Wonder how much worse it's gonna get in the next few weeks...dun dun dun!

Hi, just catching up with all the posts! We're also team pink!

I'm off work this week as my little boy has chicken pox :-( so when I go back next week I'll have 7 weeks left at work. I work 4 long days with a non-working day on a Friday so my last day is august 14th. 2 weeks a/l then mat leave kicks in on 1st sept.

I'm still feeling pretty good which I'm putting down to still taking my juice plus capsules.

I have a growth scan and consultant review tomorrow (high risk due to repeated DVTs) so I'm excited to see jellybean and which way round she is as I have no idea I get wriggles and pokes literally all over my tummy! Got to go by myself as DH will now have to look after DS, I'm not sure if he's still contagious and I'd hate to put anyone at even the smallest risk.

I also have a MW appt in the afternoon.

Xx

I wonder how many of us are team pink, blue or yellow? Everyone I know that is currently pregnant or just given birth have had girls so it seems like a pink year!
When I had my son 5 of my other girl friends were pregnant at the same time and we all had boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->