September Mummies/Mommies

Hi, can i join? I'm team blue, due sept 9th, so Tuesdays are my favorite too! I'm also really hoping for an august baby so he can go to school a year earlier. This is my third and probably the last so it would be nice to send him to school earlier. We'll see what he decides to do.
The pregnancy wasn't too bad but now i feel huge, get dizzy a lot and tired all the time.

Hi guys, im due September 24th but will be having a c section on possibly September 15th. Had a tough pregnancy so far :( i am 16lbs down from my pre pregnancy weight been having trouble eating right from the start. I have SPD, a tilted pelvis and my abdominal muscles have split. I'm using a bump support and crutches to get around. But on the bright side we are having a baby boy and he is healthy and happy :D can't wait to meet him

Hi ladies just had my ob appointment. Still down 2 lbs from last appointment so 5 below pregnancy. He listened to baby and baby sounds healthy and has become very active. I am now switched to bi weekly apointments so when I go back in 2 weeks he is going to do a growth scan to check on little man due to my seizure meds. I also signed the consent forms for my c section, I am so excited!!! Only 76 more days till little man is here!!!

HI All,
Team blue, due September 9th, although been measuring 2 weeks ahead for 2 1/2 months now, they are gonna do a growth scan in 2 1/2 weeks so who knows what they will say then. I was 9 pounds 6 oz. and my brother was 10 pounds 1 oz. So i am just hoping this guy is smaller than we were [-o<

HI All,
Team blue, due September 9th, although been measuring 2 weeks ahead for 2 1/2 months now, they are gonna do a growth scan in 2 1/2 weeks so who knows what they will say then. I was 9 pounds 6 oz. and my brother was 10 pounds 1 oz. So i am just hoping this guy is smaller than we were [-o<

We're due the same day, if they keep it! It's actually kind of funny because OH had the name Dante picked out for his first son for the longest time. We're considering other options, but it's not out of the question. We probably won't decide till he's born.

My doc seems really old school so I doubt he will change my actual due date but everyone seems to think because of my size that I am going to go early lol.

HI All,

We're due the same day, if they keep it! It's actually kind of funny because OH had the name Dante picked out for his first son for the longest time. We're considering other options, but it's not out of the question. We probably won't decide till he's born.

Hi all!

I am due September 13th with my first baby, a little girl I was so desperate for!

Feeling pretty rubbish at the moment, back ache constantly, pain in lower tummy, faint, dizzy, sick, generally rubbish! But I finish work next Friday 11th so thats something to look forward to and the fact im getting married on Saturday also makes me feel really good :D x

Can't believe I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow. Three quarters of the way there and only a week away from the single digit week countdown. I'm still working, I only do 2 days a week but it's a desk job and I get bad backache by the end of my second day. I'm working right up to the week I reach full term but may finish a week earlier by using annual leave. Suffering with tiredness now as wall, starting to fall asleep in front of the tv most nights.
We've just started decorating DS's bedroom as he'll be sharing with baby. Wallpaper is all stripped and plasterer coming on Sunday. Can't wait until it is all done so I can start buying the new furniture.

I'm 29 weeks today! :happydance: Every new week is always a good day. Tuesdays are my favorite! Plus I'm excited that in a week I'll be 30 weeks! I hope he's born before the cut off for school. It's either the 1st of the 15th depending on the school here.

Tuesdays are my favourite too :happydance: I'm 30 weeks now, 10 weeks and counting!!
Aww I'm the opposite and hoping my baby stays put until after the cut off for schools, cut off here is 31st August and I really don't want him or her to be the youngest in their year.
I'm currently on the sick from work due to severe anaemia, find out on the 10th July wether I will be getting a transfusion then hopefully I can go back to work for three weeks before my maternity starts :) x

Exactly what I'm wanting! I'm due the 9/1 and baby's been about 3 weeks ahead at every appt so I'm pretty sure she'll be here in August. All 3 ig our boys are right after the cutoff...9/12, 9/27, & 10/9, so she's really going to throw everything off..

Just got home from my ob appointment. Dr is not concerned. My vitals are normal. Baby is approximately weighing in at 3lbs 5 oz. He is slightly below average but nothing that dr is concerned about. He believes little man will be over 7lbs at birth. My csection is in 62 days. I was hoping they would confirm gender as i keep having dreams he comes out as a girl. They were not able to confirm gender as little man is breech so his bum was behind my pubic bone. Looks like I am 3 for 3 though as my other 2 were also breech. They said baby is facing my back so his spine is at the front and his legs at my back which maybe why I dont feel a whole lot of kicks or anything. Overall he is healthy though I just wish he would stop resting on my sciatic nerve. He looked absolutely perfect!!!

I really need to get myself organised but I just keep putting it off!
Both bedrooms need decorating, I need to order a bed and furniture for my sons.
Still need to buy an activity mat, hospital bag, stuff to go in the hospital bag, I've not organised a 4D scan, keep meaning to book a pregnancy massage as a treat, haven't ordered my hypnobirthing cd, bought my RLT, gym ball etc.

I just have so much in my head that I need to do, want to do etc but by the time I've sat down at the end of the say the last thing I feel like doing is getting any of this stuff done.

I still have 5 weeks left of work and I want everything done by 35-36 weeks.

Oh help!! Lol

Xx

Still need to buy an activity mat, hospital bag, stuff to go in the hospital bag, I've not organised a 4D scan, keep meaning to book a pregnancy massage as a treat, haven't ordered my hypnobirthing cd, bought my RLT, gym ball etc.

I just have so much in my head that I need to do, want to do etc but by the time I've sat down at the end of the say the last thing I feel like doing is getting any of this stuff done.

Oh help!! Lol

Xx

Oh help!! Lol

Xx

My list of things to do seems never ending :shrug:
DH was away on a Stag do in benidorm last week so I set myself a project and transformed DS1 room from this...
https://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy225/jess89_bucket/DCCC1EAB-3966-49A6-9F34-1C4C29498AFB.jpg
To this...
https://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy225/jess89_bucket/1A8B6881-C350-4837-8A37-437E048155DB.jpg
https://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy225/jess89_bucket/9FE78A98-4785-4D25-9F8A-4B4D1B6B9BF0.jpg
My dad helped me put the storage together and put the bookshelves up but everything else was my handiwork and I am quite proud of it :blush: now it's ready for DS2 to move in there too!

I ordered my pram today too :happydance: got the obaby zezu multi so I can add tandem kit to it for DS2. Kiddicare delivered me some money off vouchers today so thought I would see how much the pram was on there site...must have been my lucky day as they had the pram in clearance section for £125 so got it for £110 with free next day delivery with my vouchers and got the tandem kit for £90 off amazon. £200 for a pram that is selling in mothercare for £369, can't complain at that!

Now I just have the little bedroom to sort out and get new storage for, my bedroom to paint and the whole of downstairs to decorate and chose new flooring for...and I have 7 weeks left :dohh:

Ps - this heat is horrific! Too sticky and clammy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->