September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

WOW 13 Babies born!! Amazing..... Congrats to all the new mommas, familes and babies!! :happydance: :yipee:

Wow!! 13 babies born already before September!! I wish I have my baby now :hissy::hissy: Got 3 weeks left!

Congratulations to new mummies! Xxx

Gosh can't believe 13 babies have been born already! Wish my baby boy would come soon. Starting to feel very impatient now. I'm due in 9 days but have a very bad feeling I might go overdue! I could potentially have another 3 weeks & 2 days left! x

Enjoying being home finally. Left the hospital last night. Stayed 4 days due to section and trying to get breastfeeding established. I'm happy to have my little guy. He makes me feel complete :)

my little girl has been sooooo active i dont know whats going on but last night she just wouldnt stop. thn when she did she was in my ribs so i couldnt sleep much at all last night no matter what way i turned. i wonder if she is trying to turn to be head down but i think she is still sideways..we will c on tuesday................

is that how babies usually are when they are turning or can u usally not tell?

hi girls!

well, my yellow bump turned............BLUE!

Riley was born 27th August, 8lb 3oz and is perfect x

First night home with the LO for me ! Am so impressed at how well he's taken to feeding after a bit of a rough start- he was extremely sleepy for 24 hours due to me being given dimorphone during labour. He's doing great now though and making plenty of poops ! :haha: The only time he's really cried was when he first came out and when the midwife bathed him today. He just makes little squeaks otherwise :rofl: I love him so much ! I'm loving being a mummy :hugs: x

This is all very exciting!! They are all coming now!! :dance: Ive told my little girl she can come anytime from wed night! :thumbup:
My mum was telling me yesterday that there is a full-moon on the 12th sept and quite often alot of babies are born on a full moon, kinda like how womens cycles tend to work around a full moon :shrug: The 12th was my original due date, I'd be happy with the 12th! :dance: xx

Congrats Violet!

I am in latent phase of labour, and being told it could take from 24 hours to couple of days and I dont know any ladies are having this and how long they were in? After went to hospital with mild braxton hicks, period type pain accompanied with back pains adn was told that I am in early labour but my cervix isnt dilating at all.

xxx

Nanaki, that sounds similar to what happened to me last Monday (4 days before I gave birth) but I was 2cm dilated at that point xxx

Thanks Violet, just that this second pregnancy and it is all new to me lol. :)

Congrats Violet!

I am in latent phase of labour, and being told it could take from 24 hours to couple of days and I dont know any ladies are having this and how long they were in? After went to hospital with mild braxton hicks, period type pain accompanied with back pains adn was told that I am in early labour but my cervix isnt dilating at all.

xxx

Hope it all happens quickly for you! I was in slow labour with my LO and had my show on the Saturday and then went into proper labour on the Tuesday morning but was 5cm dilated by the time I got to the hospital.

I hope you are not too uncomfortable :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->