September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

I think something might be happening? I've had back ache all day, tonight really strong braxton hicks but alongside weird feelings in cervix? Also had some really creamy discharge this afternoon that smelt a little bit like new baby smell if that makes sense!! I'm not sure if its just general aches an pains cause of how far gone I am or if its something to pay attention to? Help! Xxx

Congrats Violet!

I am in latent phase of labour, and being told it could take from 24 hours to couple of days and I dont know any ladies are having this and how long they were in? After went to hospital with mild braxton hicks, period type pain accompanied with back pains adn was told that I am in early labour but my cervix isnt dilating at all.

xxx

Hi can def sympathise with you. Im due 21st, was in yesterday as I was having contractions 30mins apart since 7pm Sat. Been sent home and its not progressing or dilating me. Hoping she will come soon as the back pain and pressure is unbearable at times. Hope you go in soon too hun. Good luck x x

I think something might be happening? I've had back ache all day, tonight really strong braxton hicks but alongside weird feelings in cervix? Also had some really creamy discharge this afternoon that smelt a little bit like new baby smell if that makes sense!! I'm not sure if its just general aches an pains cause of how far gone I am or if its something to pay attention to? Help! Xxx

I have been feeling the same almost all day!! CRAZY.. but now I just want to sleep.. tired!!
I hope it happens, but at the same time I need to sleep tonight if possible.. :dohh:

Keep us posted.. it could just be more prepping.. but it could be the start of something..

Aww hope it comes fast for you!

My kicks have gone from right side to left side, do they move around before labour?? Didn't think she had a lot of room now nut suppose she only twisted over kinda?

I have been feeling the same almost all day!! CRAZY.. but now I just want to sleep.. tired!!
I hope it happens, but at the same time I need to sleep tonight if possible.. :dohh:

Keep us posted.. it could just be more prepping.. but it could be the start of something..
I just feel like shit! Just really achy period pains got the shits and everything! Was like this yesterday as well. Saw the babys dad today and we had a bit of accidental sex which might have made things worse. Also just as a side note I leaked milk on his chest hahaha. Ohhh I just want this to go away my baby is breech so if it is the start of labour ill jst have my section moved forward. STICK TO THE PLAN BABY!

Aww hun just seen this!! Sounds like the start of things to me.. because I was getting similiar symptoms before they whisked me in for my section lol Might be worth a call to your doc in the morning to see if your section does need to be moved forward maybe? Just means you get to meet your little man earlier!! hehe x x x

Good luck girls, sounds like things could be happening! :D 15 babies now, can't believe it's our month so soon!

Midwife is coming to do another sweep today, been in agony the last week or so, hoping things move along as I don't think I can make it much longer :lol: cheeky baby keeps getting my hopes up, strong period pains, contractions every few minutes, then the minute I start getting excited all calms down :( stop teasing me child!

Good luck girls, sounds like things could be happening! :D 15 babies now, can't believe it's our month so soon!

Midwife is coming to do another sweep today, been in agony the last week or so, hoping things move along as I don't think I can make it much longer :lol: cheeky baby keeps getting my hopes up, strong period pains, contractions every few minutes, then the minute I start getting excited all calms down :( stop teasing me child!

How come you are getting a sweep so early? Just curious!

Oh... :yipee: getting So excited now!! I think I am actually more excited for you girls that are having so many symptoms.. :haha:

Still achy, lots of clear out, thankfully no more back spasms (too much sitting in car yesterday! always does it.)
Went for a long walk today with OH, he has just been put onto nights again :dohh:, but thankfully will be taking off once bubs gets here.

Anyone else feeling really tired? I have been having really deep naps these past couple days in the afternoon. I want to clean so badly, but just can't find the engery.. the worst kind of nesting ever! :haha:

Oh... :yipee: getting So excited now!! I think I am actually more excited for you girls that are having so many symptoms.. :haha:

Still achy, lots of clear out, thankfully no more back spasms (too much sitting in car yesterday! always does it.)
Went for a long walk today with OH, he has just been put onto nights again :dohh:, but thankfully will be taking off once bubs gets here.

Anyone else feeling really tired? I have been having really deep naps these past couple days in the afternoon. I want to clean so badly, but just can't find the engery.. the worst kind of nesting ever! :haha:

Lol - you enjoy them naps. It is good to rest up before the baby comes. Don't worry about the nesting. I would be having an afternoon nap every day if I didn't have a 17 month to run around after!

i wish it was me having my lo...I have been so sore all day...even walking has been hurting :)

just got back from the docs and baby girl is head down now and they think she will weigh about 7lbs. they didnt check to see if i was dialated or anything so i guess its al a waiting game from here on out

Good luck to the ladies having sections tomo :) can't wait to see your pics xxx

How come you are getting a sweep so early? Just curious!

I think the general idea with my midwife/consultant is if they can get things moving, VBAC will go better. They're reluctant to let me go over and don't want to induce me as apparently this ups the risks, plus SPD has made it impossible to walk without strong painkillers, worse by the day :(

Well who ever is still standing we've officially made it to our month :)
Hope my little man comes soon! X

its still august!!!!! lol only 28 more days till my due date...wow down to double digits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->