September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

I haven't been to this thread for a while, oh my goodness 20 babies born!!!! Congrats to all :flower: Good luck to everyone waiting!

I was just about to say the same!! You go away for a few days and everybody has their babies!! :dance:
Whens it going to be our turn!!!!?? lol

Congratulations everybody!!! woo!! xx

Any signs anyone- i#m getting a little impatient now :( x x

I'm having a few 'pains up the ways' as my MW would say :haha: and also woke up very crampy the night before last but nothing else really. SIL thinks I will go today but we are going to a gig later so hoping she will hang on until after that :haha: (but not too long!!)

sinead266 and first.timer, good luck for today :flower:

I have a sweep booked for Tuesday at 10am mw is coming to my house to do it, then failing that im penciled in for a induction on the 20th September
offical DD tomorrow so will be bouncing away on my ball lol x

awwww lucky you. i wish i could say the same for myself but nope my little girl has other plans

28!!!!!??? :shock: Oh my goodness!! congratulations everybody!!!! :dance: I want my baby now!! :cry: C'mon Emily!! she's not even born and already not listening to her mummy!! lol

Congrats new mummies!!

I am having contractions on my EDD, is this too good to be true? Wish me luck!

28 babies born already wow...i wish my little lady would get a move on

my little girl is staying in happy too. im thinking i might go over my due date now though after being checked and only 50% thinned and a finger tip open.

lots of babies born already i cant believe how many have come already!!!! i wonder how many of us will have them on the same days

Congrats new mummies!!

I am having contractions on my EDD, is this too good to be true? Wish me luck!

Good luck hun! :)

Looks like lots of us are due today! I've been bouncing like a mad woman on this stupid ball and nothing, not a twinge. Not impressed :p

I have got a feeling I'm going to enter the club of the overdue :nope:

Good luck ladies :flower:

I got a gut feeling that I will be going over. :( Nothing happen, even a twinge and no labour in sight. Everytime I n my hubby do DTD and its setting off the contractions and never turn into something then died off! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->