September Mummies Updates! 48 babies born! Badges added :)

Good luck girls, sounds like things could be happening! :D 15 babies now, can't believe it's our month so soon!

Midwife is coming to do another sweep today, been in agony the last week or so, hoping things move along as I don't think I can make it much longer :lol: cheeky baby keeps getting my hopes up, strong period pains, contractions every few minutes, then the minute I start getting excited all calms down :( stop teasing me child!

How come you are getting a sweep so early? Just curious!

I think the general idea with my midwife/consultant is if they can get things moving, VBAC will go better. They're reluctant to let me go over and don't want to induce me as apparently this ups the risks, plus SPD has made it impossible to walk without strong painkillers, worse by the day :(

Ah - makes perfect sense. How do you feel about a VBAC?

now its september yay 28 more days.....please come early baby girl...my ribs are killin me

Well ladies, ive had my scan and appointment, Wasnt a growth scan just a doppler scan where they checked the blood flow in the cord. Only got 1 of 2 measurements they needed as she was moving too much but what they got was fine. Didnt do any AC measurements today.

So my section is booked in for Wednesday 14th September!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited. Got My last clinic appointment next thursday and there they will decide when to go in for the steriods so i will go in sometime between then and the wednesday. Got to have all my pre op bits done on thursday but had my MRSA swabs done today.

Organised everything with my mum and all the family will be here on the day to help with Mayze and school and then come see us after..

Im gonna be a mummy in 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s so excited for u but jealous at the same time....i wish i could say the same...i really hope my little girl comes early

My wee boy Danny was born 2 days early on 30th August !
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320790_154426757976857_100002286016214_304584_4999345_n.jpg

I haven't been to this thread for a while, oh my goodness 20 babies born!!!! Congrats to all :flower: Good luck to everyone waiting!

Any signs anyone- i#m getting a little impatient now :( x x

I have very low down pressure, sometimes even hurting. TMI - but right on low front of my girly bits ! Nothing happening though! My girl was born at 39 weeks so was hoping but alas not yet loL!

I have lots of BH's and back ache, this is the longest ive ever been pregnant now lol... My Son was born 39 weeks +3 days and i was induced with my Daughter at 37weeks...
I'm now 39 weeks + 4 days and still waiting :)

I'm 3 days over tomorrow not one ache or pain, but getting a section in the morning so don't mind :)

congrats on the new babies and very soon to be mommies! i went out of state over the weekend and was a little afraid of having my little girl early but she stayed put, the only problem i had was very swollen feet from sitting for 8 hours each way and some sharp pains down there....i hope shes getting ready to be here very soon because im hurting even at night trying to sleep

im having the exact same feelings, if i wasnt going to have him in about 4 hours id be convinced that i wouldnt go overdue, stabbing pains in the minky are by far the worst pregnancy symptom! ouchie xxx

woohooo its mummy day for me!

sinead266 and first.timer good luck for today x x

i feel everyones pains :( feels like my pubic bone is cracking like an egg.
totally ready for my 2nd edition to the family to make an appearance x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->