September&October 2022 babies

Aww sugar! So sorry for you. Fingers crossed its a sticky one soon!

lovely scan pics. Also had mine on monday. Im now dating 13+2 so new due date of 18-10-2022 Will try and add scan pic. Please give me your guesses. Im 100% convinced it is a boy and I actually keep saying he/him!

Hope the 20 week scan went well xxxx

View attachment 1107768 View attachment 1107769 View attachment 1107770

View attachment 1107771 View attachment 1107772 View attachment 1107773

Lovely scan pics! Im guessing boy although I have no idea why I'm just getting those vibes :) xx

Scan was brilliant, thank you ladies. Baby is nice and healthy and confirmed 100% a boy.
My BP is still at a healthy rate too, so I’m very happy!!
I am very excited to be half way, we ordered our double pram last week, so it’s getting real! Xxx

Glad the scan went well and congrats on a little boy! How exciting as well that you've ordered your pram! :D xx

Im loving all this pram talk!! Im needing to get a new one for this baby too as I sold my last one, I had an oyster and absolutely loved it, not really sure what to get this time so id love to know what you all have or are getting :).

Also thought id share my scan pics that I got a couple weeks ago, I popped them in gender prediction but only got 3 replies so id love to know what you ladies think, the ladies that did reply all said boy and that's what Im guessing too although not sure why, just getting the feeling but who knows! xx
tempImagezrwhz8.png tempImage1Q57RZ.png tempImageLkLDhv.png

@swedengirl i live the yo-yo too, I don’t have one though just used my cousins when we travelled once. So excited to get a tiny travel pram!

@x Zaly x i love in gender. I really can’t tell from your scan pics, will you be finding out?

@x Zaly x lovely scan pics! I’m getting boy vibes- no idea why just am!

AFM- I’m now 14 weeks and we told our daughters. Our oldest (4years) is incredibly excited. But she doesn’t want a boy haha. So now I’m a bit torn about finding out. Weve decided this is our last baby and I’ve been wanting to wait until birth as I’ve not experienced that yet- but my OH wants to find out and now I’m wondering if it’s good for my daughter to be prepared in case it is a boy. So I’m so torn! Any of you done both and have a preference?

@x Zaly x lovely scan pics! I’m getting boy vibes- no idea why just am!

AFM- I’m now 14 weeks and we told our daughters. Our oldest (4years) is incredibly excited. But she doesn’t want a boy haha. So now I’m a bit torn about finding out. Weve decided this is our last baby and I’ve been wanting to wait until birth as I’ve not experienced that yet- but my OH wants to find out and now I’m wondering if it’s good for my daughter to be prepared in case it is a boy. So I’m so torn! Any of you done both and have a preference?

Sorry to jump on your thread! Did you find out with your daughters? I found out first time but second and this time we stayed team yellow. This is our last baby. For me, I much prefer not knowing. It just gave me something extra magical at the end, and was nice to share our news with everyone once baby arrived. I can see pros and cons to both in your situation though. The cons for me are only that you can't be as prepared in terms of buying things for the baby, there are only so many white/grey/yellow baby grows I can handle:haha: Other than that no cons really. If you think finding out will help your little one adjust then go for it O:)

Sorry to jump on your thread! Did you find out with your daughters? I found out first time but second and this time we stayed team yellow. This is our last baby. For me, I much prefer not knowing. It just gave me something extra magical at the end, and was nice to share our news with everyone once baby arrived. I can see pros and cons to both in your situation though. The cons for me are only that you can't be as prepared in terms of buying things for the baby, there are only so many white/grey/yellow baby grows I can handle:haha: Other than that no cons really. If you think finding out will help your little one adjust then go for it O:)

Thanks for your reply! Yes I found out with both my daughters so really want to experience not knowing! It’s getting harder to resist as time nears our 20 week scan and my OH and daughter want to know. But then I’ll never have the chance to experience it again if I don’t not find out this time.

I love what you say about not finding out though and makes me want to experience it more!

I like the idea of not finding out but then I go to the shops and desperately want to know :winkwink: were you getting boy vibes from the last scan? I think your dd won’t mind at all when the baby is here so that’s a vote for waiting.. my 6 year dd is desperate for a girl but i know she won’t mind if it turns out it’s a boy. Sorry not helping, I say wait if you can!

@Lucy3 yes I got boy vibes and everyone around me thinks boy! But our families don’t have boys so rationally I’m pretty certain it’s a girl.

I’m going to continue to persuade my OH we wait!

Ooo lots of bugaboo fans and donkey too! That will be great when i need the help! i haven't seen the butterfly but ive had plenty of emails lol.
It looks great! I have the silver cross jet, but wish i went for the yoyo, just used to having silvercross from my eldest!

Yes i wish id gone for the donkey but I really struggled to fold it in the shop! But now know I’d have learnt with some practice. I do love my uppababy but would prefer them side by side now I have them here! So different when you don’t have any babies when you buy! And yes the resale on bugaboo is insane! And yes I have everything still from my other babies, so don’t need to buy anything. Although I like to buy a few new newborn clothes for each baby.

I am on baby asprin now. With my first and second I had BP meds after I gave birth for a while. Hoping to avoid it this time entirely though, as I get a few side effects I don’t like!

I actually checked my BP yesterday as found my machine was lovely and low and 110/63 which made me happy. The sound of the machine gets me anxious though!

Im also on the asprin, they put me on it at 12 weeks as a precaution! I feel like im up to my eyeballs in meds already! Im
Glad your BP is down low! Have you been asked to monitor it at home? They told me to buy a machine but i got so obsessed last time around! X

Im loving all this pram talk!! Im needing to get a new one for this baby too as I sold my last one, I had an oyster and absolutely loved it, not really sure what to get this time so id love to know what you all have or are getting :).

Also thought id share my scan pics that I got a couple weeks ago, I popped them in gender prediction but only got 3 replies so id love to know what you ladies think, the ladies that did reply all said boy and that's what Im guessing too although not sure why, just getting the feeling but who knows! xx
View attachment 1107879 View attachment 1107880 View attachment 1107881

Lovely scan :)
I am feeling a boy too!! I can't tell how to do it, but I definitely have boy vibes.

How are you feeling? X

Thanks for your reply! Yes I found out with both my daughters so really want to experience not knowing! It’s getting harder to resist as time nears our 20 week scan and my OH and daughter want to know. But then I’ll never have the chance to experience it again if I don’t not find out this time.

I love what you say about not finding out though and makes me want to experience it more!

ooo i have always found out, but this time was due to my son being disappointed it was a girl last time. I think if it was a boy last time I wouldn't mind not knowing. Id quite like the surprise. Is OH dead set on finding out? Hope you manage to persuade him! Xx

Im also on the asprin, they put me on it at 12 weeks as a precaution! I feel like im up to my eyeballs in meds already! Im
Glad your BP is down low! Have you been asked to monitor it at home? They told me to buy a machine but i got so obsessed last time around! X

hmmm they were not too keen on me monitoring at home last time as they thought it was giving me anxiety. But the guidance in most countries is to take a daily pressure from home. They changed their tune when I detected seizure level pressures post-partum and get why I want to do it. But I restrict myself to 1 morning and 1 evening check or I get obsessed too!

ooo i have always found out, but this time was due to my son being disappointed it was a girl last time. I thik if it was a boy last time I wouldn't mind not knowing. Id quite like the surprise. Is OH dead set on finding out? Hope you manage to persuade him! Xx

he is not dead det But is a bit superstitious when it comes to pregnancy and as we found out with the past 2 and they are here and healthy he feels like that “worked” and we should do the same this time. But hoping I can persuade him. I know if I said to him it’s important for me to not find out he’d go with it but I also want to respect how he feels too!

@swedengirl did you say the baby was measuring bigger at scans? I read that can be a good indicator of a boy. Females tend to not use up all their energy on growing unlike boys, which I think is funny. From what I read that’s partly the reason why girls tend to be a bit stronger as they have reserves. Smart! Lol

@swedengirl did you say the baby was measuring bigger at scans? I read that can be a good indicator of a boy. Females tend to not use up all their energy on growing unlike boys, which I think is funny. From what I read that’s partly the reason why girls tend to be a bit stronger as they have reserves. Smart! Lol

Yes exactly! Both my girls have measured a few days behind but this little one a few days ahead so I’m wondering if it’s a boy! Also this little ones head is less round than my girls scans so makes me wonder!

Im going to really push for a surprise though I’ve decided! I have several white sleepsuits and will get a couple of neutral first outfits and then do a big order of a boy or have plenty of girls for a girl!

@swedengirl so exciting! I love newborns in white sleep suits. I’d bring a blue and pink (or whatever colours you’re going with!) little hat to the hospital to pop on when you find out. Love it!

@swedengirl so exciting! I love newborns in white sleep suits. I’d bring a blue and pink (or whatever colours you’re going with!) little hat to the hospital to pop on when you find out. Love it!

Yes babies in white sleepsuits are like my drug haha even though I knew my oldest was a girl I still wanted all her first sleep suits to be white as I think there is nothing cuter! Cute idea with the hats!!

@swedengirl i live the yo-yo too, I don’t have one though just used my cousins when we travelled once. So excited to get a tiny travel pram!

@x Zaly x i love in gender. I really can’t tell from your scan pics, will you be finding out?

Thats okay, a few of my family members also said they couldn't tell. Yes we would like to find out the gender, I kept it a surprise with my first 2 girls and then found out with my son, both ways were great but I did like being a bit more organised :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->