September&October 2022 babies

Lovely scan :)
I am feeling a boy too!! I can't tell how to do it, but I definitely have boy vibes.

How are you feeling? X

Thank you for your guess, well that's most people saying boy now which is making me really excited to find out, I really don't mind either way I'm just excited to start shopping and get organised :D

Im feeling so much better sickness wise, I only feel a little sick if I've not ate for a few hours but if I stay on top of it, its hardly there at all and I can feel my energy returning slowly too which is great. Ive noticed my clothes and bras are getting tight now so its time for some maternity clothes shopping as well yay!

How are you feeling? And all the other ladies too? Hope your all well xx

Hello ladies,
sorry I have been so absent the past few weeks, with the 2 weeks school holiday and a long weekend off I have been tired with the 2 kids and bump!

How are you all doing?
any news?

I feel like I haven't been seen by a midwife etc for a while now. I have an appointment next week for my blood pressure monitoring. I also feel like I have missed one, but I have been fine.

No changes with me, just a forever growing bump. I am starting to feel more frequent movements now, im 23 weeks this week.

xx

@Becca_89 glad your kids are back at school, it’s a relief when you get some time to yourself again. That’s great you’re feeling movement, mine is still a bit all over the place but think that’s because of my anterior placenta. Yay for almost 23 weeks!

No news here! Sickness and nausea gone finally! Although I’ll occasionally eat something and have no nausea and then suddenly and randomly it decides to come up again. But to be fair that I don’t mind as it’s just a moment and no nausea and I feel fine!

I have a very prominent bump for 15 weeks now!

glad you’re all doing well too!

@Becca_89 glad your kids are back at school, it’s a relief when you get some time to yourself again. That’s great you’re feeling movement, mine is still a bit all over the place but think that’s because of my anterior placenta. Yay for almost 23 weeks!

mine is also all over the place, no pattern at all. its usually at bedtime when I am half on my belly and in the bath! I hate waking up on my stomach!!

do you have anymore scans?
I had a low lying placenta so have to have another scan to check it has moved. I had the same wirh my last baby and all was ok. xx

No news here! Sickness and nausea gone finally! Although I’ll occasionally eat something and have no nausea and then suddenly and randomly it decides to come up again. But to be fair that I don’t mind as it’s just a moment and no nausea and I feel fine!

I have a very prominent bump for 15 weeks now!

glad you’re all doing well too!

Yaay for no sickness! that is brilliant news!
hope You manage to eat more and feel ok!
Sorry I can't recall, are you going to stay team yellow? xxx

Yaay for no sickness! that is brilliant news!
hope You manage to eat more and feel ok!
Sorry I can't recall, are you going to stay team yellow? xxx

I’m definitely eating ok- it just randomly happens occasionally with the vomiting! But not often.

We haven’t decided what we are doing yet. I want to stay team yellow, other half wants to find out! We have three weeks to make up our minds before our anatomy scan. With the scan getting closer I’m wavering slightly but really love the idea of my OH telling me at out birth if it’s a boy or girl! So trying to stay strong![/QUOTE]

I’m definitely eating ok- it just randomly happens occasionally with the vomiting! But not often.

We haven’t decided what we are doing yet. I want to stay team yellow, other half wants to find out! We have three weeks to make up our minds before our anatomy scan. With the scan getting closer I’m wavering slightly but really love the idea of my OH telling me at out birth if it’s a boy or girl! So trying to stay strong!
[/QUOTE]

That is good, hope it stays clear away.

That is a really lovely idea, If and if I had another I think id have to experience that too. OH is adamant its the last though lol.
As much as I do enjoy pregnancy and am incredibly lucky, I don't think id like another either.
xx

Finally felt some real little kicks! I have had flutters and movement but today have felt multiple little kicks. Soo amazing to feel!!!!!!

Finally felt some real little kicks! I have had flutters and movement but today have felt multiple little kicks. Soo amazing to feel!!!!!!
Aww its the best feeling isn't it!!

I have now started to feel/see my tummy move with the kicks, so magical!

I have 15 weeks and 5 days til due date, that feels just crazy to say!!!

how are you all? xx

Oh it’s the best feeling those kicks and seeing belly move.
I really hope I get to experience that again.
Wow @Becca_89 I really can’t believe how far you are that’s mad.
I’m cycle number 4 now ttc. Starting to get fed up now but I think last months chemical hasn’t help. I’m on tender hooks about having more losses. I just can’t get 2020 out of my head.
Just gonna keep trying and hoping.

Oh it’s the best feeling those kicks and seeing belly move.
I really hope I get to experience that again.
Wow @Becca_89 I really can’t believe how far you are that’s mad.
I’m cycle number 4 now ttc. Starting to get fed up now but I think last months chemical hasn’t help. I’m on tender hooks about having more losses. I just can’t get 2020 out of my head.
Just gonna keep trying and hoping.

Hello, sorry I have been in Disneyland, omg it was tiring but worth it!

I am so sorry you are feeling that way, but it is completely understandable! You know you are able to carry a healthy baby, so hopefully it won't be much longer and you will feel it all again! xx

Hello, sorry I have been in Disneyland, omg it was tiring but worth it!

I am so sorry you are feeling that way, but it is completely understandable! You know you are able to carry a healthy baby, so hopefully it won't be much longer and you will feel it all again! xx

oh wow Disney land, I hope u had a amazing time.
thanks love. Hopefully it will happen. Cd9 today so just waiting for ovulation again.
Little man is nearly 9 months old so definitely feeling ready now more than b4.

oh wow Disney land, I hope u had a amazing time.
thanks love. Hopefully it will happen. Cd9 today so just waiting for ovulation again.
Little man is nearly 9 months old so definitely feeling ready now more than b4.

It was great thank you, definitely have the Disney blues today!

Gosh time is flying, I can't believe he is 9 months!
I do hope this is your month! I have everything crossed for you xx

It was great thank you, definitely have the Disney blues today!

Gosh time is flying, I can't believe he is 9 months!
I do hope this is your month! I have everything crossed for you xx

Awwww thanks love. Be testing in June. Would love a Feb due date so I hope June will bring me my sticky take home rainbow BFP.
So anxious about having more losses tho.

Hey ladies, hope your all doing well. I had my 20 week scan yesterday and all looks good with baby, need to go back in a couple weeks though as she couldn't get a clear image of the spine, she had me jumping about trying to get baby to move but nope, no such luck but I'm not complaining if I get to see baby again, its just amazing seeing it moving around in your belly, I have an anterior placenta so haven't been feeling baby as much as id like so was reassuring to know all is well. We are having a gender reveal party tomorrow with the family and I asked if she could write the gender on a bit of paper so I could get canons (none of us know what baby is) so will be an amazing surprise finding out, so very excited!

tempImagedN3Ff5.png
Here is my 20 week scan pic, anyone want to make a final guess before tomorrow? I will update you all as soon as I can :blue::pink:xxx

Hey ladies, hope your all doing well. I had my 20 week scan yesterday and all looks good with baby, need to go back in a couple weeks though as she couldn't get a clear image of the spine, she had me jumping about trying to get baby to move but nope, no such luck but I'm not complaining if I get to see baby again, its just amazing seeing it moving around in your belly, I have an anterior placenta so haven't been feeling baby as much as id like so was reassuring to know all is well. We are having a gender reveal party tomorrow with the family and I asked if she could write the gender on a bit of paper so I could get canons (none of us know what baby is) so will be an amazing surprise finding out, so very excited!

View attachment 1108951
Here is my 20 week scan pic, anyone want to make a final guess before tomorrow? I will update you all as soon as I can :blue::pink:xxx

Lovely scan pic

:pink::pink::pink::pink:

View attachment 1108951

awww lovely scan! I am glad all is well and you get to have the extra scan!

I am going for team :pink:

Hey ladies! A little update from me.. gender reveal party was amazing! Couldn’t of asked for a better day with all the family and I’m very excited to announce we are expecting a baby BOY! :cloud9:Xxx

Hey ladies! A little update from me.. gender reveal party was amazing! Couldn’t of asked for a better day with all the family and I’m very excited to announce we are expecting a baby BOY! :cloud9:Xxx

Awwww congratulations on team :blue: love. Always so exciting finding out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->