September&October 2022 babies

Wel

Welcome :) would you like me to add you to the front page?
Time is flying by, it will be time for us all to be having the babies before we know it!
You will have some lovely age gaps! Glad they are all excited :)

how have you been feeling? Xx

Thank you yes that would be great if you added me to the front page.
I know time really is flying I'm very excited for us all:happydance:
Ive been feeling sick (but thankfully not actually throwing up), its getting less as the days go on but when its there its horrid, I'm fussy with food and can't seem to get enough sleep, looking forward to my energy returning soon fingers crossed! How are you feeling? xx

Congratulations on scans ladies.

So I had very bad cramping all night on the night of 9dpo. Took a 2 different brand tests because my temp is so high and the cramping which I haven’t had since, I got vvvv faint lines on both tests, they came up right away I also started getting symptoms. But unfortunately it’s a chemical. I’m so sad and it’s like here we go again.
Just hope I’m not gonna keep having them. In a way I’m ok with it because I really want a 2023 due date and not 2022 so now even if I fall next cycle I will have a 2023 due date. But I highly dought that will happen.
Just hope I get pregnant with a healthy sticky beanie soon and hope it won’t be as long trying as last time. I will still pop in here and there to see how ure all doing but just feeling sad at the moment. I really hope we fall again and it sticks but at the moment it just feels like history repeating itself :|

Aww hun Im sorry your going through another chemical. Praying you get your sticky bean soon! love and hugs! xx

Congratulations on scans ladies.

So I had very bad cramping all night on the night of 9dpo. Took a 2 different brand tests because my temp is so high and the cramping which I haven’t had since, I got vvvv faint lines on both tests, they came up right away I also started getting symptoms. But unfortunately it’s a chemical. I’m so sad and it’s like here we go again.
Just hope I’m not gonna keep having them. In a way I’m ok with it because I really want a 2023 due date and not 2022 so now even if I fall next cycle I will have a 2023 due date. But I highly dought that will happen.
Just hope I get pregnant with a healthy sticky beanie soon and hope it won’t be as long trying as last time. I will still pop in here and there to see how ure all doing but just feeling sad at the moment. I really hope we fall again and it sticks but at the moment it just feels like history repeating itself :|

I’m so sorry to hear this, it is good that you caught so soon, but I’m so sorry it’s a chemical. i do hope that you don’t have any more going forward! Lots of love xxx

Welcome @x Zaly x ! We are super close on dates!

@Becca_89 yep next scan is at 19 weeks- so already booked on the 27/5! Oh when are you off to Disney?

we are going towards the end of May, il be about 25 weeks pregnant then :) I can’t wait. I’m trying to stay active until then so I don’t get many pains!
That’s exciting, hopefully it goes fast.

i have my 20 week scan today, feeling nervous as I’ve felt baby move for a few weeks but it’s not all the time, just now and again. Xx

Thank you yes that would be great if you added me to the front page.
I know time really is flying I'm very excited for us all:happydance:
Ive been feeling sick (but thankfully not actually throwing up), its getting less as the days go on but when its there its horrid, I'm fussy with food and can't seem to get enough sleep, looking forward to my energy returning soon fingers crossed! How are you feeling? xx

added on :)
Aww it will return soon, I swear mine returned as soon as I hit the second trimester lol. I have been a lot better recently. I am managing to stay up later too. I’m 20 weeks today, so I’m just getting ready to return to the third trimester tiredness lol. Although I have plenty of time!
My youngest keeps going through any leap, teething etc so the lack of sleep is the worst for me. I just try and share it with OH xx

we are going towards the end of May, il be about 25 weeks pregnant then :) I can’t wait. I’m trying to stay active until then so I don’t get many pains!
That’s exciting, hopefully it goes fast.

i have my 20 week scan today, feeling nervous as I’ve felt baby move for a few weeks but it’s not all the time, just now and again. Xx

Good luck with the scan!!!!!

I’m glad you managed to have the scan, donyou feel less worried now?

did you find out the gender? Or will this be revealed to you if the party goes ahead?

ah no, have you spoken to your partner about how you are feeling? X
We do know the gender, we would reveal it to everyone else. I do feel better since I kinda know the baby is doing ok, and also I can feel it now which helps. I have kinda talked about it, but he doesn't see what the problem is.

added on :)
Aww it will return soon, I swear mine returned as soon as I hit the second trimester lol. I have been a lot better recently. I am managing to stay up later too. I’m 20 weeks today, so I’m just getting ready to return to the third trimester tiredness lol. Although I have plenty of time!
My youngest keeps going through any leap, teething etc so the lack of sleep is the worst for me. I just try and share it with OH xx

Good to know, I do miss my food!
Aww wow it’s going fast isn’t it, you must be getting really excited now your half way there! Hope your little ones teething gets better and you get some much needed rest. Hope your scan went okay as well today xxx

Aww sugar! So sorry for you. Fingers crossed its a sticky one soon!

lovely scan pics. Also had mine on monday. Im now dating 13+2 so new due date of 18-10-2022 Will try and add scan pic. Please give me your guesses. Im 100% convinced it is a boy and I actually keep saying he/him!

Hope the 20 week scan went well xxxx

View attachment 1107768 View attachment 1107769 View attachment 1107770

BDF7A508-55EC-402A-9069-E8EB486042CF.jpeg 5D7AEC3C-169A-4B67-BE6E-C4EC090CDB07.jpeg F269F9F1-9195-4146-9988-E6929C6D7C50.jpeg

lovely scan pics. Also had mine on monday. Im now dating 13+2 so new due date of 18-10-2022 Will try and add scan pic. Please give me your guesses. Im 100% convinced it is a boy and I actually keep saying he/him!

View attachment 1107771 View attachment 1107772 View attachment 1107773

Lovely pictures!!! Not sure why but I get girly vibes!! Are you finding out?

Scan was brilliant, thank you ladies. Baby is nice and healthy and confirmed 100% a boy.
My BP is still at a healthy rate too, so I’m very happy!!
I am very excited to be half way, we ordered our double pram last week, so it’s getting real! Xxx

We do know the gender, we would reveal it to everyone else. I do feel better since I kinda know the baby is doing ok, and also I can feel it now which helps. I have kinda talked about it, but he doesn't see what the problem is.

Aww it’s such a hard one, I’m sorry. When is the party planning to be? X

View attachment 1107771 View attachment 1107772 View attachment 1107773

Awww lovely scan photos! I think I’m getting boy vibes too! Are you going to find out before the 20 week scan? Sorry if you have said xx

Scan was brilliant, thank you ladies. Baby is nice and healthy and confirmed 100% a boy.
My BP is still at a healthy rate too, so I’m very happy!!
I am very excited to be half way, we ordered our double pram last week, so it’s getting real! Xxx

Ahh great! Especially the BP- I’m getting nervous to hit 20 weeks and have to start monitoring it!
What Pram did you get? We have the uppababy from my first and love it. Going to be crazy to have all three on their this time next year, although not sure if my oldest will want to be on the buggy board then.

Ahh great! Especially the BP- I’m getting nervous to hit 20 weeks and have to start monitoring it!
What Pram did you get? We have the uppababy from my first and love it. Going to be crazy to have all three on their this time next year, although not sure if my oldest will want to be on the buggy board then.
I forget it’s from 20 weeks, I have been told I have to be seen every 2/3 weeks to be monitored and had to agree to take it daily at home. I’d prefer not to, but obviously safety first.
Were you on medication previously?

i went for the bugaboo donkey, much to my partners shock lol. But it makes sense and they hold a lot of value!
I’d love to have more choice but the doubles with parent facing and not tandem are limited! have you still got everything from your other babies? X

I forget it’s from 20 weeks, I have been told I have to be seen every 2/3 weeks to be monitored and had to agree to take it daily at home. I’d prefer not to, but obviously safety first.
Were you on medication previously?

i went for the bugaboo donkey, much to my partners shock lol. But it makes sense and they hold a lot of value!
I’d love to have more choice but the doubles with parent facing and not tandem are limited! have you still got everything from your other babies? X

Yes i wish id gone for the donkey but I really struggled to fold it in the shop! But now know I’d have learnt with some practice. I do love my uppababy but would prefer them side by side now I have them here! So different when you don’t have any babies when you buy! And yes the resale on bugaboo is insane! And yes I have everything still from my other babies, so don’t need to buy anything. Although I like to buy a few new newborn clothes for each baby.

I am on baby asprin now. With my first and second I had BP meds after I gave birth for a while. Hoping to avoid it this time entirely though, as I get a few side effects I don’t like!

I actually checked my BP yesterday as found my machine was lovely and low and 110/63 which made me happy. The sound of the machine gets me anxious though!

Hi Ladies, loving that there’s some pram chat means we’re getting to the fun part! I have a donkey from my other two that I’ll use as a walk around my neighbourhood pram (in the mono mode lol) and hoping to get the new bugaboo butterfly. Has anyone seen it yet? Here they’re saying in a few weeks it will be on the floor to be looked at, can’t wait! It’s a travel size which is what I need as I’ll be in and out of the car so much with the bigger kids.

Congratulations on team blue becca so exciting.

@Lucy3 yes seen videos of the butterfly and looks awesome! We have the yoyo as our travel and car pram and I love it- so much easier when they are light and compact! I’d love to get the butterfly but as OH is determined (and increasingly me) that this is our last I doubt we will upgrade now seeing as the yoyo is great anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->