September&October 2022 babies

Hi ladies.

Sorry I've not been back on.
@swedengirl and @Becca_89 so sorry about the illnesses thats horrible esp when pregnant.
Hooe ure both feeling loads better.

@Lucy I rekon when u are actually there u will decide. Ure be so excited.
Finding out the gender is always so much fun.

So no I didn't Ovulate. My cm dried up and my opks went fainter again.
I've been taking macca since Sunday and as I ovulated last cycle on cd12 and I wasn't taking it then. I thought I wonder if its That. Googled it and a bunch of forums came up. And yep macca can really mess with ovulation esp if ure having normol cycles.
So I stopped it on cd16 after getting yet another negative opk.
Cd18 today and finally got my peak.
Think ovulation will be tomorrow. Managed to dtd just incase the egg pops out In the night.
Will not be taking macca again unless I start having chemicals.
If we fall this cycle my due date will be Christmas day lol:rofl:

Oh yes @Becca_89 it will be very similar to you if I do fall with a sticky this cycle.
My son will be 7 months old on 5th April and my due date wud be Christmas day.
They always induce me between 37 and 38 weeks so my youngest will be 15 months old or just over.
I've worked out my due date if I fall next cycle will be end of January too lol. My bad .
I'm probably setting myself up for a fall lol.
I'm really hoping if we are blessed I will have a late autumn or winter due date.
I've done 2 babies in September now and my gosh I roasted on hot days.
But I won't stop trying if we get to September and still not pregnant I don't think I can afford to hold of until Feb next year to avoid a summer due date.
Don't wanna take any chances at my age.

Hey guys, I have been lurking but have been pretty busy so not really able to post much. I'm super worried this time around so I had a private ultrasound at 17 weeks and was able to find out gender. My boyfriend's family wants to have a party and a gender reveal, but I have never done that before and I kind of don't really want to if I'm honest, but I don't have much of a choice.

Oh yes @Becca_89 it will be very similar to you if I do fall with a sticky this cycle.
My son will be 7 months old on 5th April and my due date wud be Christmas day.
They always induce me between 37 and 38 weeks so my youngest will be 15 months old or just over.
I've worked out my due date if I fall next cycle will be end of January too lol. My bad .
I'm probably setting myself up for a fall lol.
I'm really hoping if we are blessed I will have a late autumn or winter due date.
I've done 2 babies in September now and my gosh I roasted on hot days.
But I won't stop trying if we get to September and still not pregnant I don't think I can afford to hold of until Feb next year to avoid a summer due date.
Don't wanna take any chances at my age.
Hello, not sure how I missed this! How are you? I will be reading over the April thread now, so will probably catch up on there!

i didn’t even think of the summer and being heavily pregnant. We are going to Disney land the end of next month, my main focus is surviving that pregnant at the moment lol. Hope it’s your month x

Hey guys, I have been lurking but have been pretty busy so not really able to post much. I'm super worried this time around so I had a private ultrasound at 17 weeks and was able to find out gender. My boyfriend's family wants to have a party and a gender reveal, but I have never done that before and I kind of don't really want to if I'm honest, but I don't have much of a choice.
I’m glad you managed to have the scan, donyou feel less worried now?

did you find out the gender? Or will this be revealed to you if the party goes ahead?

ah no, have you spoken to your partner about how you are feeling? X

Hey ladies!

sorry been MIA my flu got much worse and I had extremely high bacterial infection levels too so was admitted for antibiotics. I have felt like hell for 10 days but finally feeling a bit better and I am home. I’m slightly stressed as they didn’t check baby as they said there was no need to as no indication this would have harmed bubba. We have our 12 week scan on Monday though but feel like that wait is going to be forever as I just want to know little one is ok.

@Becca_89 so exciting with Disney although totally get going pregnant is maybe not that fun!

@dirufangirl i think if you feel you don’t want a gender reveal you should let them know!

Hi everyone!
Sorry ive been so meh!
Sickness can back a few days later and still going although not as intense and mostly just feeling sick nowadays. I have my booking appointment this afternoon over the telephone finally as that got cancelled a couple of times and i too also have our dating scan on monday! Im so nervous! I haven’t been able to take Folic acid this pregnancy as every time i did I instantly threw up! Ive definitely grew the last couple of days! Its a little shocking lol. Ill try uploading a bump pic. So according to the private scan we had at 7 weeks i am now 12+3 but by my last period im 11+5. So can’t wait for an official gestation at the scan and for a set due date. Xxxx

1E6BD2BD-3DF2-49D3-BE38-0ECE3A8E9982.jpeg

@Becca_89 hope you survive Disney! So fun but also hard being pregnant. Hope it’s not hot!
I know, I am so hopeful we aren’t there during a heatwave! I will not only be drained but the kids will be too! Will remain positive and enjoy the easy access to what I’m allowed on lol.
Xx

Hey ladies!

sorry been MIA my flu got much worse and I had extremely high bacterial infection levels too so was admitted for antibiotics. I have felt like hell for 10 days but finally feeling a bit better and I am home. I’m slightly stressed as they didn’t check baby as they said there was no need to as no indication this would have harmed bubba. We have our 12 week scan on Monday though but feel like that wait is going to be forever as I just want to know little one is ok.

@Becca_89 so exciting with Disney although totally get going pregnant is maybe not that fun!

@dirufangirl i think if you feel you don’t want a gender reveal you should let them know!
Oh no, you poor poor thing! You must of been feeling so rotten! Hope you are feeling a lot better now!
The wait will be hard, but hopefully the weekend will go by quickly! I bet you are looking forward for your scan. What time is it? X

Hi everyone!
Sorry ive been so meh!
Sickness can back a few days later and still going although not as intense and mostly just feeling sick nowadays. I have my booking appointment this afternoon over the telephone finally as that got cancelled a couple of times and i too also have our dating scan on monday! Im so nervous! I haven’t been able to take Folic acid this pregnancy as every time i did I instantly threw up! Ive definitely grew the last couple of days! Its a little shocking lol. Ill try uploading a bump pic. So according to the private scan we had at 7 weeks i am now 12+3 but by my last period im 11+5. So can’t wait for an official gestation at the scan and for a set due date. Xxxx

View attachment 1107663

Aww you have a lovely little bump coming!!
I feel so big now! Il have to get a non underwear photo!!
How are you feeling now?
Exciting you have a scan tuesday too! Mine was similar to yours, they put me ahead in private by 3 days and then a whole week in the 12 week scan.

xxx

@JAM1611 beautiful bump! Sorry you’re feeling crummy again. Countdown is on to second trimester. Looking forward to seeing your scan pic.

@Becca_89 how awesome I’ve Always wanted to go to Disney. Not fun pregnant but I bet u will still love it. Yeah here In England we get really hot summers and that was hard when I was heavy pregnant. All I did was sweat and cudnt sleep because was just so hot. That’s why I’m really really hoping for a winter due date.
I’m 6dpo nearly 7 as it’s 50 mins to midnight. Absolutely zero symptoms not even a twinge so pretty sure I am out this cycle. Next cycle will be month 3 trying or 3rd cycle trying, tbh I think we will be trying for a while yet. Would be lovely for it to happen quickly but highly doubtful at my age. Will test in a few days but expecting BFN tbh. I feel so ready now too but just not feeling it this cycle. Think I would something going on. At 6dpo with my 7 month old I felt implantation. But nothing so far.

Had my 12 week yesterday and everything was perfect! Little one was wriggling and kicking the whole time and had a lovely technician who really spent time to get as good pictures as possible and took her time.

Still measuring slightly ahead so due date is 20/10. I’ll be shocked if they are but getting boy vibes. What do you all think? Still not wanting to find out I think but fun to guess. My OH wants to find out on the anatomy scan though so we have to decide!

022D1031-9F2A-48C8-90E3-4BBBDDEE4BAC.jpeg EBACFFC4-2F1E-4C65-A9C3-CEF666909E0E.jpeg F5F73DEB-CFB5-4B49-A10F-BBDED2E03B6B.jpeg A0F56D91-93FF-4768-BA81-125FAE66F58F.jpeg

Hey everyone is it okay if I join? I just had my first scan last week and my due date is the 23rd of October, just turned 12 weeks and I'm very excited to nearly be in 2nd trimester as I'm just so done feeling sick and tired! I already have 3 children, DD1 is 11 DD2 is 7 and DS is 4 so a few different age gaps. We just recently told them they were getting a new sibling and they are super excited :) looking forward to getting to know you all <3 xx

Had my 12 week yesterday and everything was perfect! Little one was wriggling and kicking the whole time and had a lovely technician who really spent time to get as good pictures as possible and took her time.

Still measuring slightly ahead so due date is 20/10. I’ll be shocked if they are but getting boy vibes. What do you all think? Still not wanting to find out I think but fun to guess. My OH wants to find out on the anatomy scan though so we have to decide!

View attachment 1107732 View attachment 1107733 View attachment 1107734 View attachment 1107735

Awww what lovely scan pics hun! Im going to guess a boy too although not sure why, just my guess :). I didn't find out what my first 2 were and I have to say it was amazing going through labour and getting a surprise at the end. Saying that though it was also great to find out with my last baby what he was because it was good not having to buy just neutrals haha xx

Hello everyone!
I am very excited for Disney! I’m sure il crash midday and need a nap lol.

@swedengirl loveky scan photos! I am definitely getting boy vibes too. Is your next scan at 20 weeks? X

Wel
Hey everyone is it okay if I join? I just had my first scan last week and my due date is the 23rd of October, just turned 12 weeks and I'm very excited to nearly be in 2nd trimester as I'm just so done feeling sick and tired! I already have 3 children, DD1 is 11 DD2 is 7 and DS is 4 so a few different age gaps. We just recently told them they were getting a new sibling and they are super excited :) looking forward to getting to know you all <3 xx

Welcome :) would you like me to add you to the front page?
Time is flying by, it will be time for us all to be having the babies before we know it!
You will have some lovely age gaps! Glad they are all excited :)

how have you been feeling? Xx

Congratulations on scans ladies.

So I had very bad cramping all night on the night of 9dpo. Took a 2 different brand tests because my temp is so high and the cramping which I haven’t had since, I got vvvv faint lines on both tests, they came up right away I also started getting symptoms. But unfortunately it’s a chemical. I’m so sad and it’s like here we go again.
Just hope I’m not gonna keep having them. In a way I’m ok with it because I really want a 2023 due date and not 2022 so now even if I fall next cycle I will have a 2023 due date. But I highly dought that will happen.
Just hope I get pregnant with a healthy sticky beanie soon and hope it won’t be as long trying as last time. I will still pop in here and there to see how ure all doing but just feeling sad at the moment. I really hope we fall again and it sticks but at the moment it just feels like history repeating itself :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->