September&October 2022 babies

I mostly feel stupid for joining these Due date groups..
This time I had a positive digital and stupidly believed I was safe....

Guess not.

@sallyhansen76 please never feel stupid for doing so. Even if you are only pregnant for a short period of time, you were still pregnant and you have every right to enjoy that time no matter how short it is!
I am so so sorry and please don’t take that the wrong way, I just don’t ever want you to feel silly; you are human and it’s natural to be excited and embrace every second X

@ciz I think its a bit darker too. Eeeeek hon I can't wait for ure next test.

@sallyhansen76
Oh sweety ure definitely not silly at all my love.
It's so hard joining these groups and then having to leave.
I joined the June 2021 due date group and was only on there for one day and I had to leave.
No one commented back to me and that made me feel so sad too.
It's so horrible u are going through this.
I'm praying the next due date group u join will be for keeps and u have ure rainbow.
I got a positive digital with my chemical back in 2010.
It makes it even harder seeing them words. My heart is really going out to you so much.

Love to you hon and hugs <3:hug:

congratulations!!! Would you like me to add you to the front page?
I don’t have any experience with HCG numbers, they don’t tend to take them in the U.K., but I agree that you don’t have to have a history of twins to have them :)
How are you feeling? X

Yes please! I'll have my scab on the 1st next week so I'm sure they'll more accurately date me then but right now it's Sept 10.

As far as how I'm feeling, pretty crappy. I am doing B6 and unisom to ease the nausea up before I go the zofran route. Haven't been eating much, and I'm already quite a small gal so I don't have any extra weight to lose as it is. Hopefully my appetite picks up soon.

I started bleeding fresh red blood last night after a week of spotting pink and then a week of brown so i was absolutely crushed and thought it was all over and sobbed myself to sleep, woke at 4am unable to sleep and found it had turned to brown again. Went to our planned scan at the EPU this morning expecting to either be told it had gone or no loss to he told everything appears to be progressing well. We got to see baby with a heart beat I literally burst out crying the minute she said theres a heartbeat! Shes dated me at 6+1 which is a week less than id dated myself but its progressed exactly as it should have following my last scan. Im so unbelievably overwhelmed by it all: i know im not out of the woods yet but this little bit of hope is exactly what i needed!!

70EAF9A5-C5F1-44CD-B072-061D3D7D2611.jpeg

I started bleeding fresh red blood last night after a week of spotting pink and then a week of brown so i was absolutely crushed and thought it was all over and sobbed myself to sleep, woke at 4am unable to sleep and found it had turned to brown again. Went to our planned scan at the EPU this morning expecting to either be told it had gone or no loss to he told everything appears to be progressing well. We got to see baby with a heart beat I literally burst out crying the minute she said theres a heartbeat! Shes dated me at 6+1 which is a week less than id dated myself but its progressed exactly as it should have following my last scan. Im so unbelievably overwhelmed by it all: i know im not out of the woods yet but this little bit of hope is exactly what i needed!!

View attachment 1105813

gosh that made me almost tear up then! Hormones! I’m so happy for you, you must of felt so overwhelmed and over joyed! Congratulations, how beautiful to see the little heart beat!

did you get any explanation for the bleed? Xx

gosh that made me almost tear up then! Hormones! I’m so happy for you, you must of felt so overwhelmed and over joyed! Congratulations, how beautiful to see the little heart beat!

did you get any explanation for the bleed? Xx

They couldnt see any sign of bleeding within the uterus but i do have an ectropion cervix so they said it could be down to that, i know ive been overdoing things a bit recently too so going to force myself to slow down a bit xx

Hi ladies! I had my first appt last week, and they tested my progesterone (PCOS momma) and it was a bit low, so they put me on Prometrium. I went back today for an ultrasound and we got to see a beautiful baby measuring right on track and with a heartbeat.

Not out of the woods yet, but I am hopeful this baby will be OK. received_315074250551364.jpeg

@danniemum2be im so happy for you! And the gestational sac looks like a great size too. What a relief! I think because your bleeding isn’t steadily progressing is a great sign.

Hi ladies! I had my first appt last week, and they tested my progesterone (PCOS momma) and it was a bit low, so they put me on Prometrium. I went back today for an ultrasound and we got to see a beautiful baby measuring right on track and with a heartbeat.

Not out of the woods yet, but I am hopeful this baby will be OK. View attachment 1105834

thats lovely!! So happy you got to see your little baby xxx

They couldnt see any sign of bleeding within the uterus but i do have an ectropion cervix so they said it could be down to that, i know ive been overdoing things a bit recently too so going to force myself to slow down a bit xx

That’s great news! Yes really take some time to relax and don’t over do things, I know a lot easier said than done x

I’m so confused. Bottom test is this morning (Saturday).. it looks darker but that’s progressed very slowly :wacko:A5D91A8B-1D0B-49BF-A8ED-F02D5A5304C2.jpeg

Oh yes, I see them. It has definitely gone darker!

remember there are so many factors too, depending on the amount of dye in the test
, urine etc. I see progression though x

Hi ladies can I tentatively join, I got my BFP today and estimated due date is currently Oct 9th.
Best wishes to you all ✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->