September/October Babies !

Holly, I'm so sorry :( Thinking of you and your family at this awful time :hug:

I had my follow up scan this morning - definitely twins :cloud9:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/nyah17/IMG_0001-2.jpg

:hugs:Holly i am so sorry to hear your news sweetie...you take care of yourself darling:hugs:

Autumnsky they are so cute !!! so they have two diferent sac right ?

Yep, 2 different sacs/placentas/amniotic fluid etc. Its apparently the least complicated kind of twin pregnancy, which is a relief! They will most probably be non-identical :)

i thought that ..them with two sacs less complications and less to be worry about probably :)
have you told you family yet?

Yes. Everyone is shocked, but have all offered to help in any way they can!! Still can't believe it - just wish this nausea would go away so I could actually enjoy being pregnant!

How are you feeling??

Nauseas kick in this week for sure as well...its hard to feel off when you have a little one to take care of !

i crave food ..then i eat what i crave but then i feel like i want to eat something else !!
i have being really thirsty as well ....
i cant wait next friday for my scan so i can start a pregnancy journal...i want to hear the heart first so...

We seem to be surrounded by twins here. All of them are not identicle. All girl twins.

Our neices are almost 3. They were actually naturally no fertility drugs. In fact, my sil got pregnant not even a year after they were married.

Our friends have twins that are now 5. THEY are CRAZY! :wacko: I remember that they took facial cream and spread it across the bed while mom was out of the room. THEN, when mom took a nap and dad was to watch the kids....they ran into the kitchen and got out all the flour, and sugar and spread it on the floor. THEN proceeded to take butter and oleo and spread it all over.

Now my second cousin has had twins and they too are girls.

I'm noticing with EACH SET that there is a passive one and one that follows through. The passive one comes up with the ideas and dares the other sister to follow through..when she does, SHE'S the one that gets in trouble leaving the instegater free and clear. :rofl:

Congrats, they are beautiful!

Aww your scan is amazing, to think I have one exactly like that in my tummy right now (as we are the same stage of pg) - Its great to hear you have the least risky twins, that must be reassuring. Just think when you see a lovely outfit you will have to buy it... TWICE :cloud9: ... more shopping :) Will you find out their sexes? I cant wait to know.

Miel whens your next scan?

I have decided against an early scan I think, unless I cave before my 12 week one :haha: x

Yes, I'll definitely be finding out the sexes! A girl and a boy would be perfect, but I really don't mind what they are. I think if they were twin girls, life would get VERY expensive! At least if they're both boys, we can re-use all of Jacobs stuff!!

You just know they will be twin girls :haha: life is never made simple. We just knew with Daisy she would be a girl cause we had enough stuff to keep a boy kitted out for a year :dohh: Now this time we gave most of his things away I just know it will be a boy cause we have all of Daisy's things :rofl:

x

Aww your scan is amazing, to think I have one exactly like that in my tummy right now (as we are the same stage of pg) - Its great to hear you have the least risky twins, that must be reassuring. Just think when you see a lovely outfit you will have to buy it... TWICE :cloud9: ... more shopping :) Will you find out their sexes? I cant wait to know.

Miel whens your next scan?

I have decided against an early scan I think, unless I cave before my 12 week one :haha: x

Next friday on the 18th at 9:30 am...i hope we see something as i think i be 7 weeks 4 days so almost 8 weeks :)

i cant remember how long my MS lasted last time ...i hope those will be short term ...!

Hi! My name is Brandy and I am expecting my next baby in October! I was wondering if you minded me joining your group? This will be my third and I will be having this little pumpkin by C-Section. They have already scheduled me for the 3rd of October! I am so excited and so far everything is going great! I have my second appt on Monday, hope all my blood work comes back okay. I also have type 2 diabetes so I will be monitored very closely through the entire pregnancy. Which means more scans! Woot! Lol! ANyway, I cant wait to get to know you all!

Welcome Brandysbabies...i think we have about the same due date :) !!!

your pumkin will be here just in time for Halloween !!! :)

:hi: welcome brandysbabies, they sure do book you in for a section early there! here they dont do it til further on that I know of.

I forgot to say I have my first scan date :happydance: Monday 21st March just 5 days before our Little Man should turn 2 :( just praying its good news or it will make a shit week shitter. Sorry.

But thinking of booking a private scan for 9 weeks - a week on Weds :happydance: Will update tomorrow if I manage to get a date :)

Here's todays bump pic from this morning, feel smaller but more rounder, not as bloated any more :happydance:
Photo4220.jpg

wow that is a nice bump Hayley !!!:)
how much does it cost you to book a private scan ?

and dont worry no worry i am sure your bean is perfectly fine :)

thank you :)

Just converted for you and its £50 here so about $80. Its one of the cheapest places I've seen though!

xxx

scan in 4 days :)!!!
i am exited and nervous !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back