September/October Babies !

I need to keep up, what day is it there? Its Monday night here :shrug: x

monday 2:11 pm here sweetie ....

being puking my guts out today !!!:(

Awww, poor Miel!! I feel like crap 24/7 as well, but without the puking. I hate the 1st trimester!

I've still had no sickness :wacko: defo think Berties a boy.

Just booked an early scan for 9+3 (sat 26th) so excited to meet bertie but so worried at the same time.. x

I've still had no sickness :wacko: defo think Berties a boy.

Just booked an early scan for 9+3 (sat 26th) so excited to meet bertie but so worried at the same time.. x

Aww yay! Everything will be fine! And I'm so jealous that you have no sickness!!

Do you get double the sickness if its twins, I dont know how it works :dohh:

Have you bought anything yet? How weird must it be to have to buy 2 of the same outfit :cloud9: x

Do you get double the sickness if its twins, I dont know how it works :dohh:

Have you bought anything yet? How weird must it be to have to buy 2 of the same outfit :cloud9: x

At the moment, the sickness is pretty much the same as it was when I was pregnant with Jacob. Thank god it isn't worse!

We haven't bought anything yet - will probably wait until after the gender scan. If they're both boys, we won't have to buy many clothes, because Jacob has TONS in the attic. We've already been given a twin buggy and been offered a couple of moses baskets too :happydance:

i have morning sickness even when i sleep....:( i wake up because i feel so sick !

i read on a site to not drink when eating (drink before a meal or after ) and also take the vitamins at night so going to try that...

Great HAyley for your scan :)

Autunmsky how long your morning sickness last last time ?...

i have morning sickness even when i sleep....:( i wake up because i feel so sick !

i read on a site to not drink when eating (drink before a meal or after ) and also take the vitamins at night so going to try that...

Great HAyley for your scan :)

Autunmsky how long your morning sickness last last time ?...

It started to die down by about 14/15 weeks. How about you??

I've found that eating mints help. Maybe give that a try??

xx

yep i think it last about 2 months last time so about at the end of the first trimester...i think this the part i detest the most...after the thrill of seeing the two bfp line on the test everything goes down the hill until the 14 weeks about ....

like you get all those plan in your head as soon as you know you are pregnant ...going to eat right do exercice etc...and then you are so sick you dont do a thing :)

i keep thinking next Christmas we will have two kids !!!:)

just came back...1 bean and a strong heartbeat :)
Due date october 3 rd :)
going back for a other Nuchecal scan on March 25 ...and then see my obgyn on April 1 th and booked a other scan for May 2 ...so we are all set !

:happydance: congrats Meil thats fab :) did your dates change any to what you thought? did you get a pic. My NT scan is 21st March, so only a few days ahead, I'll be 12+5, when is everyone elses?

Autumn, will you need more scans or will that not be til further on? x

he said from the scan i was 7 weeks 2 days because at this stage its very early measurement and it is hard to be super "accurate" so to caculate due date we go by the last menstrual periods.

it did really sink in so to see the heartbeat !!!:)

:happydance: congrats Meil thats fab :) did your dates change any to what you thought? did you get a pic. My NT scan is 21st March, so only a few days ahead, I'll be 12+5, when is everyone elses?

Autumn, will you need more scans or will that not be til further on? x

Glad the scan went well Miel!

I'm pretty sure I will have more scans Hayley, but I'm not sure when. I have my booking appt at the hospital on 4th March, when I'll be 10w2d, so I'm sure they'll let me know what kind of antenatal care I'll be getting then! I think from about 20 weeks, I'll be getting monthly scans though :thumbup:

Still feeling rough - feel sick all the time, and finding it so hard to cope with looking after Jacob as well. Luckily my DH has been fab, and has done pretty much everything. I can't even cook without wanting to throw up. I just feel so weak, and 'out of it' all the time :cry:

Its starting to hit me that we're having twins. We only have a 2 bedroom house, and I'm worried about the lack of space. Due to the financial climate, we're in negative equity with our house at the moment, so can't even afford to move into somewhere bigger. We've also got two dogs - this house is going to be manic! People keep telling us that we'll have to sell the dogs, but I just can't do that to them. We made a commitment to them when we bought them - its not their fault that we're having twins. Aggghhh, I don't know what to do :nope:

make mad went people make suggestion like that "sell the dogs" instead of offering their help !!!
i am sure it will be hard but the twins can share the same as you guys the first year and then they the kids can all move together or you by that time the house market will be better ...
i also going to make Trystan share a bedrrom with baby number #2 after 6 months the baby arrive (basically after the baby can sleep his full night Trystan did it at 3 month but yu never know with #2 ) i going to pick for them the biggest bedroom and make them mutual room...even if it is a girl :)....i have being looking at childrens bedroom website and there is some great create idea in out there :)
sure going to be fine sweetie ...

MS are still there for me and even tried the wrist band but that did not work....i think we just have to suffer !:(

Hiya ladies,

I'm due 21st September (ish) I have my 12 week scan on March 10th so I'll know an exact due date then.

xx

Hayley is not your scan today ?:)

Yes just 2 more hours to wait, its been a painfully long day, just desperate to see how Bertie is for now, then we will probs tell family :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->