September October buddy:)

Ah lucky you! I cooked a lush roast last night, I was really enjoying it and then OH made me jump coz he made some weird noise which made me breathe in the tinest bit of meat which made me cough and I puked the whole lot up, I was gutted! X

Sorry haven't been on ladies!! Been super busy sorting our room out and redecorating. Even got in my head which side of the bed I have to be on for the co sleeper :D how exciting.

OBEM was so lovely! Bless that couple and Lillie I was so relieved! OH was pottering around like he didn't want to watch it.. im like sit!!! Lol. He squirmed when it showed the baby coming out he's like 'oh my gosh it's covered in stuff' ha! Can't wait till next weeks!

Bathbabe I'm using the Sonoline B. Baby 10+3 today with HR of 168 :) it sounds fainter today so baby must be in a different position. What's your name by the way so we don't have to call you bathbabe hehe

How are you two and your sex lives? Don't worry I'm not being perverted... hehe. Me and OH have been scared and haven't been intimate since.. conception really. Last night I said enough is enough, we are nearly 12 weeks and thought we would be gentle. It just wasn't the same we were both petrified! I suppose 2 months of fear is going to take a while to go away. OH also said it made his erm... bits.. sting a little too. I read that's due to extra acidity from bacteria which protects the baby. Sorry ha!

I hope we will start to feel more comfortable as we are newly married and I have got my mojo back :D

I woke up this morning and wasn't sick. Yay! Jinxed myself.. was sick a few hours later. Blah. I was so violently sick just water a few days ago that blood came up too! I can't wait to feel better ♡

Hey, did you rent or buy your doppler? And where from?

Im Amber btw :)

Sex? Whats that?! I have no mojo at all atm, havnt done anything in about 2/3weeks.... :blush: x

Amber I have the sonoline B too, just ordered mine off amazon was about £40 but I don't worry as you can sell it after for not much less if you keep it in good condition and in the bags etc! I sold my old doppler for more than a new one! Crazy!

Also no sex here either, we've done it once since conception! So once in nearly 12 weeks! :wacko:
Im just too worried as I've got a negative blood group so if I bleed just a teeny bit i have to go in for an anti D injection! the hospital is an hour away!! I just don't want to risk it!
OH always joke we've only had sex 3 times in 4 years and each time has resulted In a baby :haha: I have no mojo at all now and definitely none when baby arrives! A Bed is for sleeping in right??!

A bed is deffo for sleeping!!

Im off hunting on amazon now, thanks!! X

Lol! A bed sofa car.. floor, anywhere is for sleeping right about now! We tried last night and we were just too worried but managed to have a few minutes of fun anyhoo lol! He's more worried than me I think bless him. Men think their bits is big and strong enough to reach the baby and poke it in the head. Dream on ha!:D

Well I have hypothyroidism not sure if I've mentioned before which could be the cause of my previous losses. Thank goodness so far with correct medication everything is fine. I have monthly blood tests. My recent one has came back as my t4 and t3 being fine which is the thyroid function, so that's good, but my thyroid antibodies are three times as high as they should be. Indicating I have an autoimmune such as graves disease or hashimos, brought on by pregnancy.

Ive read alot of different things online about the risks associated so I'm in the middle of worrying or not worrying as im really not sure what it means for me.

She is hopefully booking me into see a consultant tomorrow but im hoping they'll say it's nothing to worry about no need to see them. Prayers ♡

Hey, did you rent or buy your doppler? And where from?

Im Amber btw :)

Sex? Whats that?! I have no mojo at all atm, havnt done anything in about 2/3weeks.... :blush: x

Hi Amber :) lovely name.

I brought mine for £35 from eBay. Well worth it

Lol! A bed sofa car.. floor, anywhere is for sleeping right about now! We tried last night and we were just too worried but managed to have a few minutes of fun anyhoo lol! He's more worried than me I think bless him. Men think their bits is big and strong enough to reach the baby and poke it in the head. Dream on ha!:D

Well I have hypothyroidism not sure if I've mentioned before which could be the cause of my previous losses. Thank goodness so far with correct medication everything is fine. I have monthly blood tests. My recent one has came back as my t4 and t3 being fine which is the thyroid function, so that's good, but my thyroid antibodies are three times as high as they should be. Indicating I have an autoimmune such as graves disease or hashimos, brought on by pregnancy.

Ive read alot of different things online about the risks associated so I'm in the middle of worrying or not worrying as im really not sure what it means for me.

She is hopefully booking me into see a consultant tomorrow but im hoping they'll say it's nothing to worry about no need to see them. Prayers ♡

Oh blimey, it is worrying (I just had to google it) but I'm sure you will be well looked after and they will keep a constant eye on you if you are high risk! Try and stay calm and worrying won't help. Try not to read too much online either!!!

Poking baby in the head :haha::haha::haha:

Thank you Kath. From threads and posts on here women's consultants didn't do anything and just kept an eye on the levels, saying it wouldn't cause a problem. But I've read conflicting views on the internet so I'm really not sure. I'll get more answers today :) x

Thank you Kath. They said there is a small risk the antibodies will pass to the baby causing hypo or hyper thyroidism in them. But I don't know what that means for the child. They aren't seeing me again until 20 weeks so didn't seem too concerned. I'll still be having my monthly bloods. So worrying but staying off Google and whatever will be will be. I think all will be fine.

Congrats.. 12 weeks today to you Kath :D xx

Thank you, can't believe I am 12 weeks.. it's actually going quite fast now!!

Yes I wouldn't be worried if the doctors aren't worried. I think they would keep a close eye on it if they were really concerned, I guess they will just see what your bloods are like each month. Poor you! I don't mind bloods being taken but rather wouldn't have it each month haha.
I have to have the GT test at 16 weeks as my dad has diabetes. That's quite boring..sat at the hospital for 3 hours but was quite nice to get peace and quiet for a few hours reading magazines without the kids :haha:

Lol! It comes to something when spending 3 hours in re hospital is like a day out... The joys of parenthood!:D

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow!!!! I couldn't wait until after midnight for all the apps to change so I changed the date on 1 of them just to look at baby now.. hehe :D

12 days to go... when's your scan again?!:D

24th - so a week Tuesday! I will be 13+3!

Haha at you changing the apps :haha: I can't believe my little bubba is 3" big now! Not a little dot anymore!

Are you constantly thirsty? I seem to always be thirsty, I know I don't drink enough though..I seem to forget to drink! :dohh:

Funny you say that... as today I feel like a right fish! I'm drinking water with lemon in it, can't get enough! Before pregnancy I could go easily a day or 2 with no liquids.. I actually never felt thirsty! But now I'm glad my body reminds me.. my mouth is dry alot!

Scan a week tomorrow? 7 days!!!! Eeeeeek it's weird to think mine is next week too... I won't be able to sleep!D

3"! Wow... amazing. Isn't it so surreal to think the baby at our stage tastes and swallows the amniotic fluid and can taste strong flavours like garlic and onions... wow ♡

2 week wait for my scan now... *sigh* 12 weeks tomorrow tho! Yay :happydance: x

OBEM night tonight :happydance::happydance:
Enjoy girls!!

Yes scan is one week today, in 7 days I will hopefully be updating this thread with a baby picture!! :cloud9:

Eeeeek exciting! 12 weeks today for you! Congrats!

I missed OBEM boo! But recorded it for tonight ;)

How you both feeling ♡

Im feeling fine. Which is only adding to my worry! I should be having my scan today :brat: I NEED to know my baby is fine :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->