September October buddy:)

Your 12 weeks, majority of women will be feeling fine now :) how crazy are we.... We feel SO ill and can't wait to feel better... If we don't feel ill we want to feel ill. No wonder poor men can't understand us... ha! I was sick this morning and that's it today, few times I've nearly been there but has been okay. I do feel like I'm starting to feel a bit better now, which also makes me worry... lol!!!

Did your doppler come? Forgot if you said it had or not. It's so hard not to use it all day every day!

I'm starting a reduced gluten diet tomorrow as from research it should lower my thyroid antibodies. Anything is worth a try I suppose!

I feel fine too! Don't worry, I've had a few sicky mornings the last few weeks but apart from that nothing!! I am going to relish the feeling good days as I have a feeling I am going to suffer in the later days with Spd. (Did with my first two).

I'm sat here eating a lemonade lolly at 23:20pm what's that about?? I just really fancied one and I really enjoyed it. Not going to enjoy the heartburn later though!!

I need to tell my parents, I just want it over with now - I need to be brave :haha:

Oh wow they still don't know!!! How the hell do you keep that a secret! I have zero patience.. ha! I hope that goes well.. spit it out! :D

Mmm that lolly sounds amazing! I keep thinking about beans with vinegar in there.. I don't think I have any cravings yet but when I fixate on one food... I HAVE to have it and nothing else in the world would satisfy me... and when I get it? Oh boy is it amazing!!!! (Still talking about food don't worry.. ) :D

Maybe I just always have zero patience and am always moody haha so they can't tell a difference!

Haha I'm the same with food, as soon as I think of something I have to have it. Usually a packet of wotsits :haha:

Yes my doppler came! I cant find the heartbeat but i think im just too fat atm :blush: I thought id found it but when i counted the beats for 10seconds and x6 it was only 90bpm? Which is too slow so im guessing it was either mine or just my gut having a rave :haha:

Food...! Yes, I crave 1 thing at a time and I HAVE to have it even tho usually I start tucking in and change my mind lmao! Although ice cold drinks are still a must and if they include ice its heaven! Im dying for a frozen Mojito! X

Lol! It's very hard to find the first time. Where about are you looking? It took soooo much patience and different tips and tricks for me to find my little ones!

I'm 11+3 and HB is still high in the 160's so apparently it's a girl... old wives tale we shall see :D

You'll find it soon ♡

I told my mum, you gave me the push I needed :haha:
She was fine, I don't know why I've been worrying about it for weeks!!

Oh bless you Kath! Gosh I love our thread :D has helped me so much too! I'm glad you've told her. It's nice to have your mum to talk about it with.

Yes im so relieved considering we live with her! No more hiding things anymore!

Do you speak to your mum much? Are you close? I know you said you moved a long way away... We are not close close but get on well

Well, my brother was involved in a road traffic accident 2 years ago. He suffered severe brain damage and is still recovering and trying to return to previous abilities.
Since then I haven't really got on with her. I saw a different side of her which was sad. When I come to visit im sat with my brother playing games or whatever but she never comes and spends time with him, so of course I don't get to see her. Yesterday we went out shopping together and had a meal and we really had a nice time. I do feel closer to her now and I'm happy for that :) x

I read your link about your brother the other day, it's really sad. That must have been horrible to get that phone call!
It's funny how some people react to things isn't it!

Hopefully you can start building bridges with your mum and have more nice days out. Is she excited about the baby?

Worst phone call ever! He was in hospital for 4 months and then rehab for 6 months. We do a lot with him at home to help him regain more ability. He's defining the odds.. The consultants said he wouldn't move again. He's learning to walk again, practising his talking, at school doing his work :) cognitively he's 100% fine and went straight back to his age school work. He's still the same lad which is such a blessing. It's just physical things he is working on. It's a long road. Prayers ♡

Yes I hope so too, I do feel closer already to her which is great. They are excited, a little worried due to my losses so they worry about that. My dad especially. He said he will be worried throughout, which I will be too so it's natural. They don't mention it much but maybe that's because I'm the one who's always brings it up haha!

That's great news your brother is doing well!

Ive been trying to find little one on my doppler tonight and can't! :wacko:
I think I found it very very faintly for a few seconds then went but not sure.

I haven't looked for a week or two- where is baby for you now Claire?

Mine becomes trickier to find now too, because it moves around. Easier if I catch baby asleep or when relaxing. It's still around the same area but it can vary an inch or so either side or above below where I originally found it. It was quite loud at 8-10 weeks but now the sound is a lot fainter. I think baby has its back to me and the moving around doesn't help either. Try with an empty bladder if you usually do it with a full or vice versa x

I did find it eventually last night, I tried again before I went to bed. It was a lot fainter and kept moving!! Had it for a few seconds then would fade away..
I woke up with stomach ache pain though this morning so I think I pressed a bit too hard because I was starting to panic lol so going to give it a miss now until after my scan!

2 days until my scan, I cant believe it is finally getting here! And 13 weeks yesterday! Eeek

13 weeks yay!!! I'm 12 weeks today! Never been sooooo happy to wake up feeling sick at 5.30am but get to stalk all my apps and tickers :D

Did you hear baby underneath the doppler? When baby moves jerks or kicks I can hear it with the doppler! So freaky and amazing.

2 days till your scan whoooo! It's 4 sleeps for me.. and exciting week for us! :D

Hi girls, my scan went well, I'm measuring 14 weeks and all was good with baby! :happydance:
I get 2 extra scans at 32 and 36 weeks as my second was so big :thumbup:
I am 99% certain I saw something between the legs and so did josh so I'm sure it is another boy, she did a potty shot and then quickly moved it away but baby was definitely flashing something!!
Not long now for you two!!! Xx

https://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/kaths101/image.jpg1_zpsh4rlgnaq.jpg

Eeeeeeeek that's SO amazing!!!!! What a joy to see your beautiful picture first thing :) thank you for sharing!! The thread will fill with lovely baby pictures now:) 2 sleeps for me!!

Ahhh I really hope I don't see a potty shot as I don't wish to know haha..... hide those bits! That's cute that you saw little boy bits.. not long to go till you find out ;) whoooo ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->