September October buddy:)

If the HB theory is right then it is a boy and I'm having a girl! But I heard the HB theory doesn't work in the first tri as HB is always faster, when it settles after 12 weeks then that's when it counts? Who knows! But it's interesting as mine as never been below 170 and yours around 150... can't wait to gender compare and test the theory!!:D

I am 10 weeks today WHOOOOOOO! I stay up until after midnight to see my apps and things change ha! But b+b doesn't change until a good few hours later so I have to wait until the morning for that!:D xx

I see!:) im 10 weeks today and HB 172. I'm addicted to the sound!

Did your doppler arrive :)

Just been reading up on the heart rate theory and its still 50/50 I think. I just put in my heart rate of 154 and a lot said girl! So who knows. We will see!! Can't believe its still 9 weeks ish until we find out! Claire you have am even longer wait :haha:
Bathbabe I can't remember if you said but are you finding out what you're having?
In a way it will be nice if baby doesn't reveal and then we will HAVE to wait but then we always have a 28 week 3d scan too. I love those, I can see how people think they look freaky but it's Sooo nice to see baby as a baby! :kiss:

9 weeks till you find out wow!! That's not long as all.. exciting! I would love a 3d scan too, you can ask for the gender not to be revealed so they try not to go in that area ha...

I've been watching videos of 10 week scan babies moving and it's like omgosh.. its got legs and moves ALOT! So strange! How are you both feeling today?

It isn't long really is it! And 9 weeks until I'm half way! Wow!
I'm feeling fine today, no sickness or anything. Just tired.
I stayed up quite late last night watching one born every minute, do you watch it?? I'm obsessed. It's old ones that I recorded but didn't watch. For some reason I LOVE IT when Im pregnant but when I'm not I'm not fussed in watching it at all...very weird. Been the same with all of mine! I've wat he'd every episode while I've been pregnant. My OH disappears into another room when it's on :haha:
I think a new series starts Tuesday!! Woohoo

I've been looking at pushchairs tonight (way too early I know) but look at this thing!! :haha::haha: ... Will this be me in 6 months time!!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1
It isn't long really is it! And 9 weeks until I'm half way! Wow!
I'm feeling fine today, no sickness or anything. Just tired.
I stayed up quite late last night watching one born every minute, do you watch it?? I'm obsessed. It's old ones that I recorded but didn't watch. For some reason I LOVE IT when Im pregnant but when I'm not I'm not fussed in watching it at all...very weird. Been the same with all of mine! I've wat he'd every episode while I've been pregnant. My OH disappears into another room when it's on :haha:
I think a new series starts Tuesday!! Woohoo

I am OBSESSED with OBEM! I've watched every episode! I've watched recorded ones over and over online and even the American ones when I needed a fix :haha: the new one starts tomorrow yes!! I'm SO excited. I told hubby he has to watch it with me.. he's like nooooo but I shall force him :haha: he needs to be prepared!

Haha that pushchair is huge!!! That will be you yes... :happydance::haha: I've been looking at Co sleeper cots mainly and cloth nappies, see if I shall torture myself with washing poop out of them.. or end up back at disposables :dohh::haha:

Haha, OH did watch the first few series with me but now he's like no I can't and I'm happy for him not to...he's seen enough and seen his two being born. I think OBEM makes him squirm even more now he's seen me give birth :haha:
Cannot wait for Tuesday nights now!!
I recorded all the American ones and watched a few episodes but I don't like it, it's so dramatic and over the top with the music etc. it's not calm at all!!

I'm seriously considering not getting a Moses basket at all this time, neither of mine liked it, I coslept for the first year with both. A co-sleeper is a very good idea!
I've never tried cloth but like they idea, I'm lazy with disposables but you do go through sooo many and it does seem a waste of landfill!! Haha. Cloth are definietly greener but I don't like the thought of all the washing which I already have too much of!!

Haha he's definitely seen enough then, mine hasn't seen enough ha! I don't like the American ones either, I just have to watch it when I need a fix, but instead I may watch 16 and pregnant or programmes like that :)

Roll on tonight!

Ah did you, a Co sleeper is definitly good idea for you then. I've seen so many cool ones and really like the idea of baby being close to me as possible, for benefits for both of us. I have a leather bed though with a 'border' so I'm limited with the type of Co sleeper we can get. We shall have to browse when the time comes.

The cloth nappies some have 'infills' so you just throw them out, but then still the 'annoyingness' of having extra washing like you say. Suppose with 1 baby it's okay but with 3 children to look after and wash after, but I would feel guilty not using them on all my future kids then. Then I'd be swallowed under a huge pile of cloth every day :haha:

Ah OH watched it with me in the end, he said he wanted to! Was good wasn't it! What nice couples...and so pleased that baby Lillie cried!
Looking forward to next weeks already!

Oh now im super pissed off!
I got my new appointment through today...... thirty fucking first!
Please excuse my language but I will be 13.6 by then! :grr:

Oh now im super pissed off!
I got my new appointment through today...... thirty fucking first!
Please excuse my language but I will be 13.6 by then! :grr:

Oh no!! That's a long wait though I'm sure will soon be here. I will be 13.3 at mine, it seems to be taking forever!! But I'm thinking because our first scan is late, there is less of a wait for the second one!! They will be closer together :hugs:

I did think when you said you had to change hospitals it would be a while! grrr it is annoying isn't it!

How are you feeling apart from annoyed!?

Im still annoyed :brat:

But iv only been sick once today so theres a bonus, you? X

I feel fine, I haven't been sick for a few days now. I don't even have the sick feeling so think I'm coming out of the other side now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->