September October buddy:)

Oh.. and my name is Claire, I also go by the name Khadijah which is my Muslim name, either is fine whichever is easiest for you to remember lol...

I got my scan date today :happydance: 18th March BUT at the wrong hospital :grr: so i rang them and now have to wait for them to send me another appointment! X

I got my scan date today :happydance: 18th March BUT at the wrong hospital :grr: so i rang them and now have to wait for them to send me another appointment! X

HOW annoying! Hopefully will be around that same date. Boooo mines last!! Mine should have been next week some time according to LMP but I've been dated at a scan and was put back a little due to having a 35 day cycle. If they kept the same scan for next week I'll only be in the 10th week. So it for changed.. 3 weeks Friday! So excited for us all :happydance: can't wait to share our piccies of our little beans.. or not so little anymore :D

I used doppler again today, after having some funky discharge and pains (peace of mind), couldn't find the HB. I am quite a rational person telling myself excuses but I was thinking erm... hurry up before I start to worry. I'm also a naturally anxious person

I looked all around the usual area. Then I shifted the probe about 1 inch to the left and angled it a bit... and there baby was.. he/she had moved!!! How amazing... I also kept losing it like it was moving when the prob was on. Definitely harder to find it when bubba is swimming around hiding from me :D

Aw yes it's throws you a bit when they move!

I hope they get you sorted soon bathbabe how annoying! I would be really peeved!! I can't believe you jumped in first :haha: and Khadijah you have to wait til last as you've already had two scans and I haven't had any!!! *stomps foot! :winkwink:
(I should remember Claire as that's my sisters name), but I have your forum name imprinted on my brain now so it will probably be a mix of both!! Haha

Think im gunna have to invest in a doppler! I envy you guys for even knowing theres a heartbeat! I feel like im just making it up! My sickness/heartburn etc are so so mild compared to my son its making me worry something isnt right. Ah what a debbie downer i am tonight :( xx

Ha Kath! Maybe so.. but the 12 week scan is the one we all want hehe :D 3 weeks tomorrow!!! So excited for us all whooooo! Oh your sister has a nice name then.. :wink: you can call me a mix.. whatever you like :D

Bathbabe.. Every pregnancy is different and maybe your having a girl then :p my mum had real bad heartburn with my brother but not with us girls. I had different symptoms in each pregnancy and some similar, don't worry about that :) Kaths sickness disappeared for a while and she got worried.. but all is fine!

Hearing the HB is amazing and great for reassurance but it sure can worry you if you can't find it one day. Baby swims around alot in early pregnancy and the little monkey hides! :D I've found it each time I've looked since 8 and half weeks but I prob would get anxious if I couldn't!

How are you both feeling today? I was SO ill last night I thought something else was wrong. I was sick and dizzy and so so tired. Went to bed at half 7! Anyone find they are having trouble sleeping? Apparently it's down to hormones but I'm not having good sleep at all!

I'm not having trouble sleeping, I just don't get enough. I'm shattered by the end of the day and ready to crash by 9/10pm. I pretty much sleep through unless I need to get up for a wee or the boys wake in the night. Maybe I have a lot of interrupted sleep without knowing, I've been waking about 7am and then so it starts again..there isn't a point in the day I feel refreshed. Just constantly exhausted! Ugh

I've felt the same bathbabe I didn't really believe I was pregnant until I heard the heartbeat, apart from sickness early on which disappeared suddenly at 8 weeks my symptoms are pretty non existent!

I would rather the sickness than the tiredness. I'm sick then I feel okay but the tiredness is constant! My eyes constantly sting but I'm having trouble sleeping so the 2 don't make a great combo! Plus I'm having my bedroom decorated so I've been sharing sis in laws bed for the last few nights.. also not going to help my sleep. I just want to lay down in my fluffy dressing gown all day! :D

Yeah the tiredness is just never ending, I laid down in the sofa this afternoon and so wanted to go to sleep but jack was adamant on making cakes! I just wish I could have a nap in the day that would be lovely!

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow!! :happydance:

Must be so hard with other kids! I came upstairs at 3 clock with a migraine (had them nearly every day since I got pregnant) and fell asleep, well, napping for 10 mins at a time for an hour. Then dragged myself up. Nearly 11pm now off to bed!:)

11 weeks whooooo congrats! I love when the weeks change over to stalk all the updated apps haha! There's one website I love as it changes daily so I check every day for a progress update. I'll post the link!

Fat belly shot!

Attachments

• Collage 2015-03-06 15_22_07.jpg
    Collage 2015-03-06 15_22_07.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
Aw that's a lovely belly shot!! Definitely got a bump!

Well to celebrate reaching 11 weeks I spent 20 minutes in the bathroom being sick this morning haha and now going to read what my ticker says :haha:

Aw that's a lovely belly shot!! Definitely got a bump!

Well to celebrate reaching 11 weeks I spent 20 minutes in the bathroom being sick this morning haha and now going to read what my ticker says :haha:

That sounds like the perfect morning! :haha: bless you! Your bean is 2"... and weighs half an ounce :hugs: so cute.. congrats!

Yay this one is a sticky one for you I'm sure..going to try my doppler again tonight I think.
I'm feeling queasy again this morning and should be getting ready for work. I'm still in bed! Argh

Hehe blah! I'm heaving as we speak.. I have to grab a biscuit or something as soon as my eyes open! Poor hubby and crumbs in the bed... ha!

Awh we can compare HB rates..mines staying up in the high side so if it does, apparently it's a girl.. who knows :D

Yes high Heart rates are girks apparently, my boys have been 154 ish so I wonder if this is a boy too, sounds very similar too! I'm testing the theory out here :haha:

Just used the doppler again and baby took a bit of finding, only a few minutes though. The heart rate went up to 151 and then I lost it again! Nice and strong :thumbup:

I'm sure this is another boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->