• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September October buddy:)

Kath how cool!! I've never been this far pregnant so unsure what movements feel like.. but I know I'm feeling things I've never felt before! It's like a gold fish tail flopping around or what I can describe as a daddy long legs moving around.. so hard to explain lol! I was unsure until today I used doppler and as I felt something move. . I heard it move on the doppler!!!!!!

Scan tomorrow whoooooooooo we can't wait we can't wait we can't wait!!!!! :D

Yes a goldfish is a good way of describing it, I usually say it's like a butterfly fluttering about. Feels very much like wind bubbles :haha: so I think that's what people mistake it for. It's only when the baby starts moving a bit more that you realise what it was!

Hey bm11 :wave: I have a feeling I will be October too! :)
How are you feeling?

Good luck tomorrow Amber x

Hey bm11 :wave: I have a feeling I will be October too! :)
How are you feeling?

Good luck tomorrow Amber x

Hi! I am good! Very tired tonight and I have been having bad morning sickness but I had it pretty bad last time too all the way through. Hoping it calms down this time though!! Fingers crossed. How are you? :flower:

Welcome bm11!

eeeekkkk!!!! Im so excited!!!! Scan day :wohoo: scan day :wohoo: scan day :wohoo: xx

I have a freaking baby in my tummy!!!!! Eeeekk!!!!!!! :wohoo: :happydance:
iv been put back 2 days so im now due 2nd Oct. :D x

Woohoo :happydance: glad it all went well! Where's the pic?? :winkwink: it's so weird seeing a baby in there isn't it!!

So we're all much of a muchness really so we've got
Me (Kath) 23rd septemebr
Claire: 30th Septemeber
Amber: 2nd October and
bm11: 3rd October

And considering I'm always late I could be last :haha:

I will try upload a pic tomorrow when im on the big computer. Crappy pic tho coz i have too much extra stuffing in the way! X

Haha me too, she had to do a lot of jiggling about to get the measurements!

Listened into doppler tonight, went straight to it- good strong heartbeat :thumbup: (154)

kath iv just been looking at the size of your last baby, I bet your hoping this one doesnt follow tradition and is even bigger.

My son was 5lb 12oz at 36weeks, whats the betting this one is 2 weeks late and an 11lb whopper! X

I know I'm hoping they don't keep jumping up by 3lbs either :haha:

I'm having 2 extra scans with this one just to check size, though I actually had no problems with George so we will see!

Thats good then, I have an extra growth scan at 35 weeks coz my bmi is super high :blush: :( x

My BMI is high too which is also why I'm getting the scans, they seem to keep talking about gestational diabetes though I've been tested for it with each of my boys so I dunno!

I have felt funny all day today, really full even though I haven't eaten much and sick.

Claire.. Where are you? Hope you're ok x

I'm here im here! Soooo sorry have been busy busy bee.... I'm well thank you!!! Apart from a bladder/kidney infection now so I am on antibiotics. Which worried me about taking them but worse not to so I had to! I've also been having some dizzy spells and nearly fainting so suspected blood pressure as mines usually on the lower side anyway. Doc said at this stage upto 20 weeks blood pressure will be low for everyone usually and dips at its lowest at 20 weeks then peaks back up again. I had it checked yesterday it was 90/60. I'm drinking enough and trying to eat extra salt but not seeming to work.

I've brought 2 baby items!!!! We brought a vest from mothercare saying 'I love mummy and daddy' and a all in one outdoor thing? with a hood with ears. Love it!

Had bloods again yesterday. Have my 16 week check on the 14th. And bloods again 2 weeks later. Then scan is 2 weeks after that. Eeeek flying by!

So that's me.. how are you all?

Oh no! Hope your feeling better soon.
I have my next midwife appointment on the 15th April and my 20wk scan on the 18th May.
I need to find a house back in my old town before this baby is born, we rent but there is nothing suitable!!! Argh! Its stressing me out loads now :cry:
I currently live 15miles away and have to commute every day sometimes 2/3times. I will never cope with a newborn as well. X

Oh no! Don't let it stress you. Whatever will be will be. Keep looking and doing what you can, something will come up! :)

Ahh one day after mine, Midwife app on a Saturday? OH has booked off work for that appt as its our first midwife one since 5 weeks, and that one is usually just a lot of Qs and paperwork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->