• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September October buddy:)

I'm glad everything is well! :) IDK if bleeding after sex is common since I bleed for other reasons as well but I had the same experience when DH and I were together. Even if I stop bleeding later I don't think if I'll feel comfortable enough to try again. Too scary!

I have my scan on the 13th! We're close, Kath! That's my next "milestone." And then, viability date.:happydance:

Thank you! Having sex and keep spotting isn't worth the stress it puts me under so no more! Hubby is more scared than me so we just don't bother. We just feel anxious at the time anyway so not like it's worth it ha :D

13th yay! So we have 12th 13th mine is on the 14th... Amber when is yours again?

I'll be 20+1 at mine. So excited! Can't wait till 24+ weeks aswell seems like such a huge milestone

This time next week I will know what colour I'm getting :happydance::happydance:

My scans the 18th at 9am. eeeekkkkk!!!!

Hope your all well? other than the spotting etc :(
Im finally feeling better!! :happydance: x

Yay so are we all next week?? Mine isn't until 4.10pm it's going to be a lonnnng wait

I think we are! Mine has now changed to the 13th.. one less day to wait!! 3.30pm :D

That's good, one less day to wait is always good :thumbup:

20 weeks today! Halfway! I must say between 14-20 weeks has just flown by. Wonder if the next 20 weeks will?!

My appy is next Wed the 13th at 1:30 :happydance:

20 weeks already Kath! How exciting! I want time to fly too. I can't wait to feel some real kicks (I know, I know... "careful what you wish for" LOL)

How are you doing, ladies? Any plans for the weekend? I just read we may have chances of tornadoes on Saturday :wacko:

Tornados wow! I love funky weather but maybe only on TV or from far away! Stay safe will you ♡

13th aswell yay!!! Just a few days for us all how exciting!!!!

I think it's flew aswell Kath from the dating scan. I don't feel as many movements these past few days so it's seeming to drag to the 20 week scan as it worries me. But I know movements are very sporadic at this point.

Team yellow... I hope I don't see a willy on the scan!!!!!! Ha....

Haha you won't as long as you tell the sonograper when you go in!

Next week is going to be a very exciting week on this thread :happydance::happydance:

I haven't had as much movement either Claire!

I am actually so excited for my scan on Tuesday, because Ive done it twice before I thought the excitement would wear off but I'm just as excited if not more than I was with my first two!

Thank you! <3 Tornadoes are not fun. Fortunately we only had "watch" instead of "warning" today. That's good, because we're supposed to get into the bathtub if the alarms go off and I'd have been there like a turtle on its back :haha: Is it difficult for you to move too?

I wonder if I'll see a willy too, considering the salty cravings I've had. I woke up last night around 2:30 ravenous. I just wanted Chinese food. Fortunately, DH brought some yesterday. I watched some TV and then, at 4:30, so hungry again!! Good grief!! DH has sweets at home like ice cream and stuff but I just wanted some fried rice, noodles, and Mongolian beef :haha:. What cravings, if any, have you girls had?

No more spotting, khadijah? Today I had bleeding again. It was enough for me to think about going to the hospital. I decided to monitor instead of going and now it's spotting instead. I'm so done with this bleeding/spotting thing. It scares the cr... out of me each time!

I can't wait for Wednesday! I want to know about the baby but also about the SCH. Next week will be so exciting! :happydance:

How's everything going, ladies?

This baby loves carrot cake!! We had a slice after dinner and since then it has been bouncing around. First proper time I am feeling movement!

2 more sleeps :happydance:

I've got a proper pregnant belly now too, there's no mistaking I'm not fat I'm pregnant :haha:

Oh no Carolin! As much as spotting is incredibly common and generally nothing to worry about, it's down right scary!! I hope it settles soon so you don't have to worry about it. I haven't had any more since thank goodness.

Wow in the bath tub ha! Why is that? I'm glad you didn't have any warnings and just got to watch.

Cravings I haven't had any. There was a few days where I REALLY wanted something but next day I wanted something else. Lately I just want junk but I have to resist! Obviously treating myself... daily ;) hehe. I really want a craving.. a weird one. Am I weird?? But I don't have any as of yet!

Kath... its the 12th!!!!!! How did the scan go???? So excited for you &#9825;

Are we blue or pink????????!!!

Soooo it's another boy! I knew it!! :haha:
All was perfect and measuring well so really happy. Had a lovely sonograper this time too. Measured spot on with dates so still 23rd September :)

Good luck to you both tomorrow xx

Eeeeeeeek congratulations!!!! Such a cutey! I'm glad all is well! Bless him &#9825;&#9825;&#9825;&#9825;

Good luck Claire and Carolin, can't wait to hear all about it x
I'm sure there was someone else today?

I'm not sure... my baby brain just about remembers my own appointments ha!!

I'm so nervous....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->