September October buddy:)

Are you looking low enough? I was really surprised when I found my other two that they were right low down, tucked right under the pubic bone! I've got extra weight this time too so I'm wondering if that will affect my chances of finding it early. I find all sorts of other pulses and wooshes but not babies Heartbeat yet!

I'm feeling ok, still ill from this cough/cold. Felt really lousy the last few days and have slept loads. I keep passing out in the sofa in the evening.
Had a lovely day with my boys today, it was sunny so they were able to go out in the garden. Makes loads of difference. My youngest hates being inside but the weather has just been too bad up until now.
Looking forward to the summer, just hope it's not too hot. Not nice when you are pregnant!

Are you looking low enough? I was really surprised when I found my other two that they were right low down, tucked right under the pubic bone! I've got extra weight this time too so I'm wondering if that will affect my chances of finding it early. I find all sorts of other pulses and wooshes but not babies Heartbeat yet!

I'm feeling ok, still ill from this cough/cold. Felt really lousy the last few days and have slept loads. I keep passing out in the sofa in the evening.
Had a lovely day with my boys today, it was sunny so they were able to go out in the garden. Makes loads of difference. My youngest hates being inside but the weather has just been too bad up until now.
Looking forward to the summer, just hope it's not too hot. Not nice when you are pregnant!

Yes I've read and watched some videos and everyone commented how low the baby was, to point the doppler downwards behind the pubic bone, on the hair line? Of course having extra weight will effect the chances of finding it. I've seen some super slim ladies on YouTube finding theirs at 7 weeks! I have a retroverted uterus so that is going to make it more difficult to find too. I've also checked a little higher up, left right. I have weird movement sounds but not sure if that's just digestion! I'll try and post a vid :)
How often did you used to use your doppler with the boys?

Ahh yes the weather does seem to have warmed up! Goodbye massive jacket hello cardigans! Although it did snow here 2 days ago.. just a tad!! I also hope for a mild summer... big swollen feet in flip flops isn't sexy at all.. :haha:

I hope you feel better soon. I have snuffy nose and cold type symptoms with my angels and this pregnancy at the beginning too. I'm still feeling so tired. Getting out of bed in the morning is a complete task!

Yes I've read and watched some videos and everyone commented how low the baby was, to point the doppler downwards behind the pubic bone, on the hair line? Of course having extra weight will effect the chances of finding it. I've seen some super slim ladies on YouTube finding theirs at 7 weeks! I have a retroverted uterus so that is going to make it more difficult to find too. I've also checked a little higher up, left right. I have weird movement sounds but not sure if that's just digestion! I'll try and post a vid :)
How often did you used to use your doppler with the boys?

Ahh yes the weather does seem to have warmed up! Goodbye massive jacket hello cardigans! Although it did snow here 2 days ago.. just a tad!! I also hope for a mild summer... big swollen feet in flip flops isn't sexy at all.. :haha:

I hope you feel better soon. I have snuffy nose and cold type symptoms with my angels and this pregnancy at the beginning too. I'm still feeling so tired. Getting out of bed in the morning is a complete task!

I used to use my Doppler every few days with the boys, then start to use it less and less, especially when you can feel baby moving. I don't think I used it after 6 months as just monitored baby's movements. I did use it once late on with George when he was having a quiet morning and hadn't moved all morning. It's really reassuring!
You had snow?? Where do you live?

Oh yes swollen feet!! Mine were sooo bad I had to wear size 9 shoes!! No joke! I'm usually a 6.5/7! Crazy swelling.

Omgosh size 9!!!! That sounds fun..

Yes snow! I live up north now in Bradford. They had snow in my home town where I lived until 2 months ago in the West Midlands! Just a smattering of it though. It was cold today.. come on spring!

Oh dear.. im showing already. I'm actually having to hide my bump as it shows through my clothes. Baby or bloat.. its still due to baby so I do like it hehe... are you showing?

Evening! I tried my luck with the doppler today.. and I found my pips HB! It was extremely emotional.. I was shaking! It was very low down on my hair line, slightly to the right. I checked with a full bladder and nothing so I tried an empty bladder and there it was! I am 8+4 today. My first angel heart stopped beating at 8+4 and today is the day I find this peanuts HB. How spooky! It was so strong and fast, I am so relieved. I didn't expect to find it but I am chuffed I did!

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1s08e7JPhOm

Have you given it another go?

Hey, that's great news, I read your thread in first tri (and replied) and Im sooo happy for you. I bet you were just so so pleased. And now you know where little pip is you will find again quite easily.
I've been trying with a full bladder as I thought that was easier but maybe I will try on an empty one. I haven't tried again. I'm 10'weeks tomorrow so maybe will try tomorrow and see.

I have a bump too, I have been showing for a few weeks, I think being my third it shows earlier anyway. I have felt terribly bloated but the last few days I feel less bloated and just normal. I'm not sure if that's good or bad! My trousers are fitting better again now haha

Hey, that's great news, I read your thread in first tri (and replied) and Im sooo happy for you. I bet you were just so so pleased. And now you know where little pip is you will find again quite easily.
I've been trying with a full bladder as I thought that was easier but maybe I will try on an empty one. I haven't tried again. I'm 10'weeks tomorrow so maybe will try tomorrow and see.

I have a bump too, I have been showing for a few weeks, I think being my third it shows earlier anyway. I have felt terribly bloated but the last few days I feel less bloated and just normal. I'm not sure if that's good or bad! My trousers are fitting better again now haha

Thank you! I just saw your reply. I counted the beats at 180bmp, my dad counted them at 150.. another at 90 :dohh::haha: try and count them for me! :kiss: I did it until 10 seconds and multiplied by 6 :thumbup:

I was SO amazed. I am 8+5 tomorrow (should be 10 from LMP!! Grr... amount of times I have changed my ticker!!) so I hope to find it again then. It will be the furthest I have gotten in a pregnancy so I know it will really put my mind at rest :hugs:

I always try on a full bladder thinking it would help too but some women say an empty bladder so I thought why not try! Took about 5-10 minutes was about to give up! I keep playing it... :hugs:

Your heading to 12 weeks now so you will have less symptoms such as bloating etc (so they say!) so not a bad sign at all! I look 5 months!! :haha:

Hi again!! Guess what?? I found the heartbeat :happydance:
I thought after your success I would give it a go, listened for a while, was about to give up then I thought I heard it very faintly, listened for a minute and then it disappeared. Put the doppler down for a bit, came back and found it instantly again. The Doppler reading went up to 154 so I know it was definitely baby!! :happydance::happydance:
Tucked in very central...I'm so happy I was starting to think it was going wrong due to my symptom disappearance and bloating gone etc..I am officially pregnant!! WE are officially pregnant!!! Yay
How did you record it??

I thought after your success I would give it a go, listened for a while, was about to give up then I thought I heard it very faintly, listened for a minute and then it disappeared. Put the doppler down for a bit, came back and found it instantly again. The Doppler reading went up to 154 so I know it was definitely baby!! :happydance::happydance:
Tucked in very central...I'm so happy I was starting to think it was going wrong due to my symptom disappearance and bloating gone etc..I am officially pregnant!! WE are officially pregnant!!! Yay
How did you record it??

Omgosh!!!! We are a good influence on each other :haha: I bet your SO relieved!!! Did you try with an empty bladder? I'm SO happy for you! I didn't look at the reading on the doppler as even when mine is in thin air, it picks up a number :haha: so I recorded it and then timed on stop watch. I recorded it on my phone voice recorder, and made a blank video, and made a whatsapp recording :dohh: made sure it was captured in all places ha! I went onto a website, the one with the link I posted, and uploaded the phone voice clip recording there and it makes it into a link. Then I posted that :D :happydance:

We are SO pregnant :happydance: hooooow amazing!!!! Yay for our beans!!! I'm so so happy you found it... lack of symptoms is placenta starting to take over. Soon we shall be glowing and full of energy.. I hear!

How did you record it??

Omgosh!!!! We are a good influence on each other :haha: I bet your SO relieved!!! Did you try with an empty bladder? I'm SO happy for you! I didn't look at the reading on the doppler as even when mine is in thin air, it picks up a number :haha: so I recorded it and then timed on stop watch. I recorded it on my phone voice recorder, and made a blank video, and made a whatsapp recording :dohh: made sure it was captured in all places ha! I went onto a website, the one with the link I posted, and uploaded the phone voice clip recording there and it makes it into a link. Then I posted that :D :happydance:

We are SO pregnant :happydance: hooooow amazing!!!! Yay for our beans!!! I'm so so happy you found it... lack of symptoms is placenta starting to take over. Soon we shall be glowing and full of energy.. I hear!

Aw thank you ...Yes I did it with an empty bladder!! Maybe it's too small to find with a full bladder?! I know you need to for scans but maybe not for the Doppler!
Ahh I didn't even think of recording it on my phone :dohh: I thought you had some device that plugged into the Doppler or something haha
Glowing and full of energy?? I so hope so!!
Well a good day for us both :happydance:

Hope you're ok?? I read your argument thread?? Baby will be just fine btw x

Weird isn't it! When I tried with full bladder I picked up more sounds, but not baby ones! Empty bladder all the way now! :happydance:

Oh dear baby brain!! :dohh: used my phone and I keep playing it over and over and over... try again soon and record it for me :D apparently higher HB means a girl? Mines definitely a girl then ha! I just used the gender Chinese prediction thingy too.. and that says girl. But I'm convinced it's a boy! Did you try any of those prediction things with the boys before the gender scan?

I'm team yellow but it's fun to try these things :winkwink:

Yes I'm fine thank you, it was an argument with my sister in law :dohh: but that's life I suppose!! It's all sorted now but I was SO upset sobbing for hours like the world had ended... hormones!

I'm convinced I'm having another boy too the heart rate is the same, pretty much identical pregnancies.
The Chinese predicter was right for one, wrong for the other. I don't know if I really believe in all that. Even the heart rate theory doesn't always work...there's always someone to say it didn't work for them.
I still just think it's 50/50 but it's fun guessing. Will definitely record baby next time!!

Flipping hormones, I felt a bit irate today for no reason!! Hope no one crosses me today haha

I'm convinced I'm having another boy too the heart rate is the same, pretty much identical pregnancies.
The Chinese predicter was right for one, wrong for the other. I don't know if I really believe in all that. Even the heart rate theory doesn't always work...there's always someone to say it didn't work for them.
I still just think it's 50/50 but it's fun guessing. Will definitely record baby next time!!

Flipping hormones, I felt a bit irate today for no reason!! Hope no one crosses me today haha

Haha just today? I've felt like screaming most my pregnancy lol! But I got married and fell pregnant when I ovulated 12 days later. I had never lived with my partner, and I moved 120 miles in with my inlaws.. so alot happened at once!

With my 2 previous losses, both never lived past 8+4 gestation. I am 8+6 today and I heard the HB again yesterday at 8+5. I've never gotten this far pregnant so I am buzzing! Still praying and roll on 12 weeks! 26 days to go..:happydance::happydance: have you had your scan date through?

Yeah I don't believe the gender predictions either but like you say they are fun to try! I'm team yellow... so a whole 7 months to find out :dohh: I have no patience!

Yes please record it I would love to hear it ♡

Haha just today? I've felt like screaming most my pregnancy lol! But I got married and fell pregnant when I ovulated 12 days later. I had never lived with my partner, and I moved 120 miles in with my inlaws.. so alot happened at once!

With my 2 previous losses, both never lived past 8+4 gestation. I am 8+6 today and I heard the HB again yesterday at 8+5. I've never gotten this far pregnant so I am buzzing! Still praying and roll on 12 weeks! 26 days to go..:happydance::happydance: have you had your scan date through?

Yeah I don't believe the gender predictions either but like you say they are fun to try! I'm team yellow... so a whole 7 months to find out :dohh: I have no patience!

Yes please record it I would love to hear it ♡

Wow you have had a lot happened all at once!! So living with the in laws is a new thing?! That must be quite stressful! Will you likely move out together before baby is born? Or stay where you are?
I haven't had a date yet..I asked for a Tuesday so im guessing it will be 10th or 17th - not long now!! :)
You are so good staying team yellow. I would too I think this time but Josh is desperate to know. Oh well between us I will know early so that is one surprise at 20 weeks and another at 40 weeks with yours. :haha:

I haven't used my doppler again, I feel so much better that knowing baby is there and beating away that I haven't felt the need to, might have another go tonight. OH is off out so I can have a night of listening to my (our) baby. If I find him (I going to say him for now as I'm sure it is) I will record it.
Does your husband like listening to it? My OH listened with our first but wasn't very overwhelmed lol...I kept saying but that's our baby. He doesn't seem to get very emotional about things like that and doesn't see it as a baby until it is here! I guess its different for men, they have it easy don't they :haha:

:wave: :wave: bathbabe - how's the pregnancy going so far??

Yup! I got married on the 28th of December and moved in on the 28th of December. With my inlaws. I've always lived alone so it's a HUGE adjustment. Things like I just want to nap in the day but I feel like I can't as so many others in the house cooking cleaning working etc that it makes me feel lazy. And one of my sis in laws said to my husband that I just sleep all day :O when funny thing is.. I hadn't napped in the day for about a month ha!!!! And even when I used to.. It was for an hour or 2. Blah. It's hard everyone knowing what your doing at all times. I love just coming in my room and hiding :D it will get easier I have to adjust and so do they. His parents are fine and fully understand.. They always tell me to sleep and rest :) his sisters will be moving out when they get married so we probably won't move out anytime soon. But if they don't something will have to be done as there wouldn't be a spare room for the LO. We shall see! I just hope they don't take over when the baby is here. They even said they never put babies down.. I'll have to be firm! End of the day I cannot keep everyone happy and I'm not going to try, as that is a sure fire way to depression!!!

I found pips HB again today.. sooo amazing. I had recorded it first time and sent it to hubby but I wanted him to hear it through the doppler. It was so different he said and he was amazed, smiling ear to ear! I know what you mean though.. He wouldn't have allowed me to get a doppler at all if I had told him I was getting it, men just don't understand the need for us to know everything is okay! Well.. my man anyway lol..

Yay we shall have 20 week and 40 week reveal!! Surprises all round!

Did you try the doppler again tonight? I can find the HB quite easy now after a half a minute or so x

Hi kaths101!
Tbh, it doesnt feel real! Its totally different from my son, im sick almost every day but its usually only once or twice, with my son it was constant from week 6 till week 16 - i had never felt so awful in my life! Plus i worked full time managing a shop. This time i just work part time being a general dogs body so i can just go in do a few hours and skip on home without a worry!
I dont think it will feel real until i have my 12week scan! X

We live with my parents too, so I know what it's like to be constantly watched yet they don't even know I'm pregnant yet! Eek. Bit cheeky to say you sleep all day (even though you don't) I would if I had the chance lol.
I found the heartbeat again tonight, really easily. I can go straight to it now :) I recorded it and have been trying all night to upload it but can't. I think it is because I did it on an iPhone?

Bathbabe, I felt terrible up until 8 weeks as I was sick everyday too. But then it suddenly went, like one day I was running to the toilet, the next right as rain! Sooo weird. I wonder if I am nearer 12 weeks than I think or I'm just lucky I guess! I work part time too but I have a pretty stressful job. I worked right up until 2 weeks before birth with both my boys, not sure if I will be able to this time. Ive already got shooting pains in my back etc. we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->