September October buddy:)

Try this..
https://vid950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/kaths101/IMG_1010_zpsll8pcqrq.mp4

Hi kaths101!
Tbh, it doesnt feel real! Its totally different from my son, im sick almost every day but its usually only once or twice, with my son it was constant from week 6 till week 16 - i had never felt so awful in my life! Plus i worked full time managing a shop. This time i just work part time being a general dogs body so i can just go in do a few hours and skip on home without a worry!
I dont think it will feel real until i have my 12week scan! X

They say more sickness means a girl but it didn't in your case! Maybe it means your having the opposite now... :hugs: are you team yellow or think you will find out?

I've had 2 scans and found the HB from 8+4. But still doesn't feel real ha! The 12 week scan is the ultimate for me. I've been waiting since 3 and a half weeks since I found out... It couldn't come quick enough! Do you have a date for your scan?

I saw the video.. absolutely amazing!!!!!! Such a beautiful HB... I'm so chuffed for you!!! The sound is SO magical... I will never get bored of hearing it.. even other people's!! :D

It took me all night to upload it too when I was trying! The voice clip I made was clearer but no where would support the file type. Had a right old browse around Google! Eventually found a website and uploaded it. I had a video too maybe that would have been easier but it wasn't as clear. It's fainter the last 2 times I've checked, just as fast but I think baby is in a different position or I haven't found the exact position I found the first time. Beautiful nevertheless :D im not going to check again until Wednesday. I'll be 9+2 then :D

We were team yellow with #1 but tbh we havnt even talked about if we will find out or not! I think i might this time but not make it common knowledge, it saddens me when you know the sex and name because its been announced all over facebook, it takes the excitment out there is no suprise left :( x
I dont know how either of you can cope with living with parents!! I moved out at 19 (im 26 in april) im used to being too independant from anyone (other than OH) x

Oh and no, no scan date through yet :( I dont even have the midwife again until April 15th! X

Tell me about it!! I moved out at 16 and living with hubby over the last 8 weeks is hard enough.. never mind 3 sister in laws and a mother and father in law!!!! All those personalities under one roof.. I miss my privacy and my independence. When people know what your doing 247 it's rather annoying. I also now live 120 miles away from my family so that's proving difficult too. I'm sure it will get easier ♡♡

Yes I agree when the name and gender has already been known months before the babies born! Then it's like oh yeah hi baby.. knew about you for ages.. bore snore haha!

I would like to have a few names ready, and just see which fits best when baby is born.

9 weeks today I am SO buzzing... baby is actually like an actual little baby!

Hopefully you'll get your scan date letter through soon. I have midwife again this coming Wednesday for bloods and an antenatal check.

Are you opting for the downs testing?

Im really not sure on the downs testing! I refused last time as it was just a blood test but this time its part of the scan as well or something? so i dunno i might get it done but im not interested in the results!! It wouldnt make a difference to me, it wouldnt change anything. You? Xx

Im really not sure on the downs testing! I refused last time as it was just a blood test but this time its part of the scan as well or something? so i diunno i might get it done but im not interested in the results!! It wouldnt make a difference to me, it wouldnt change anything. You? Xx

When I was pregnant 4 years ago (miscarriages) they offered it me then. It would be part of your 12 week dating scan. They check the fluid on the back of the babies neck. For me, that's fine. But they will give a risk level, they can't say 100%. To find out for sure, they do the needle into the amniotic fluid. I would not be doing that. So I don't see the point for me personally for them to take a look at the scan. As if it comes back high risk I may be worried for nothing even though everything could be fine!

It would be make a difference for me either. :hugs:

Hi girls, we have always found out gender but have never revealed the name until birth. Well George I told my close friends and family because he was due the same day as Prince George and we had our name for months so didn't want people to think we had named him after the prince :dohh:
(We didn't know for sure but George was the top name for the prince).
It turned out my George was born the day before Kate's so we got in first with the name!!! Haha,.. I just missed out on the lucky penny though.
I also can't stand People calling the baby by its name before it is born. Like you say it kinda wears a bit thin and by the time they get to have it there are no surprises.
If I have another boy, we are going to really struggle for a name! We struggled with the first two!! :haha:
I am having the downs testing, I did with my first two but if it came back high risk I wouldn't have any further testing! I just like to be prepared ( I know there are some things you can never be prepared for). My friend has a child with down syndrome and he is such an adorable little thing. It wouldn't scare me at all (apart from the health risks).

OH said I'm looking really pregnant today! Not going to be able to hide it much longer!!

Evening!!! I wouldn't mind having the downs testing and no further testing, but I think if it came back high risk I would worry for no reason. I.e health issues as you said. I'm such a paranoid person and I get alot of anxiety so I just decided it wasn't for me. But I do think it would be a shock if I didn't have an inkling and gave birth to a baby with downs. Maybe I'll change my mind before the 12 week scan! But I did say no originally so we'll see :) x x

Oh wow!!! Haha I can understand why you wanting to keep the name quiet then.. named child after the prince. Cringe! Haha... unlucky you missed out on the penny.. I didn't know you got one if born on that day! Anything happening in October we can get?? Lol. ..

Oh wow your little belly!! Let's do belly shots! I have a right 5 month podge.. its so hard and tight especially in the evening it hurts!

Just stick to your original plan with the testing Khadijah, everyone has their own thoughts and know how they will cope with such news. It's never 100% anyway - there is always going to be that one that is told they are ok then not!
I wouldn't say little belly lol, being my third child my belly ain't little. :haha: but it's definitely come out.

How is everyone today, I felt a bit sick again this morning but wasn't. I'm also sooo tired still, nearly at 2nd tri where I will hopefully feel like I can run a marathon haha. I like second tri - it's the one you feel the best in :haha:

Just stick to your original plan with the testing Khadijah, everyone has their own thoughts and know how they will cope with such news. It's never 100% anyway - there is always going to be that one that is told they are ok then not!
I wouldn't say little belly lol, being my third child my belly ain't little. :haha: but it's definitely come out.

How is everyone today, I felt a bit sick again this morning but wasn't. I'm also sooo tired still, nearly at 2nd tri where I will hopefully feel like I can run a marathon haha. I like second tri - it's the one you feel the best in :haha:

Yeah I think I will. I don't think I would cope with that news and I much rather be threw in the deep end and find out at birth. I'd have to get on with it then :)

Haha.. well I've has no earth children and my belly still isn't flat lol! I'll take a belly pic.. We can swap bumps :D

I'm okay today, shattered every day like yourself! Can't even be bothered to get dressed I feel useless! Was sick again today, there's been 1 day I avoided being sick and just felt it but generally I will gag.. run to the toilet.. and out comes, orange juice usually :haha: which burns... :dohh:

I'm 9 weeks 1 day today, so chuffed to get past the 9 week mark!! I'm going to use my doppler again tomorrow, haven't for a few days. I have midwife at 1.40pm too and an antenatal check so that's all exciting..

Counting down to the scan!! When is yours again?

I got my scan date this morning!! 24th March :happydance::happydance:

When's yours?

Yay for your scan dates! Still waiting on mine! :( but 10weeks today :happydance: xx

Yay quite close together, how exciting! I will be 13+3 (well if it doesn't change at the scan haha).
You're won't be too long after ours then bathbabe! Possibly the same week!

I was sick again this morning, it's always bile, never food. Sorry TMI haha but once it's up that's it I feel fine. It's really weird. Kinda feels good to feel sick again as long as it's not too much!! :haha:

Might try my doppler again tonight :)

Spooky... I tried doppler again today. I don't even have to move the probe around. I put the doppler on me, then turn it on (to stop the loud static noise) and there it is.. beating away :D it was around 168bmp. A tad slower than last week, fluctuates throughout the day of course and heading towards 12 weeks it slows down anyway. My midwife today said 'I won't check HB today it's way too early, baby is right down low in the pubic bone'. I'm like... erm.. I found HB at 8+4 quite easy and it's not down in my pubic bone, it's above my hair line :D. Don't think she believed me as she asked how many BMP the HB was.. ha! Go us.. whooooo

Did you try yours Kath? Is that your name im guessing from username lol?

Haha bet you never thought you'd say you were happy to be sick! I was sick again today too. I just gag a few times, once I get to 3 gags I will be sick. On the 2nd gag im frantically trying to find a sweet or biscuit or anything to quickly shove in my mouth to stop me being sick! Mines been food a few times.. gross. . But mostly just water and bile like you said. Throwing up chillis or orange juice isn't fun.. burns like anything!!!

How are your other symptoms?:)

Yay for your scan dates! Still waiting on mine! :( but 10weeks today :happydance: xx

Whooo! The feeling from one week to the next is amazing isn't it! Are you counting 10 weeks from LMP or do you know when you ovulated :)

Yes I'm Kath, well Katherine but don't mind either! What's your name?
Haha, it used to always make me laugh when I went to my midwife appointments later on and they would try the doppler and looked for ages, and I used to say just put it there and you will find it! And hey presto there it was! A lot of midwives don't like you using dopplers so sometimes I would say and sometimes I wouldn't depending on how nice the midwife was lol..so the times I didn't say anything I used to lay there and she would be looking in totally the wrong place. At least we don't have to worry if they couldn't find it!!
I haven't tried again yet.

Yes, I really do hate being sick but it does make you feel better knowing the pregnancy hormones are strong and present! I always feel better after being sick so I try and get it out of the way first thing :haha:
At least you get a warning haha, oh that reminds me about the Orange juice, I don't drink it anymore but I made the mistake of having a big glass before going in to the hospital to have Jack. It all appeared in projectile form pretty much as soon as I got to the hospital, that put me off orange juice for life!!

Oh lovely!!!! I think I'll be turned off orange juice too... just reading about you projectile vomiting, I threw my satsuma up blah!:D

Lol yeah I was unsure whether to mention to the midwife about my doppler as she seemed a bit 'strict' so I didn't mention it until she did. I could tell she wanted to say don't use it, and sort of said it doesn't mean everything is okay. Well duh.. Thanks for the negativity! I use it to know my LO is alive and that's all I care about :) ♡

I am SO travel sick. I have to constantly be eating something in the car. If I gag twice I know I'm going to be sick and have to quickly shove something in my mouth ha!

Even walking up the stairs or someone rocking the sofa im sat on.. im like don't.. else I shall puke on you!

I shall share my belly pic tonight.. im having to hide it when I see people I know.. eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->