September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Yay Jordy I hope everything went great! Can't wait to see pics!

Bing how is you and your sweet girl?

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Well my water broke around 10 am on the 4th..wound up having a c section 20 1/2 hours later. Liam Joseph Melinkovich was born at 7:37 AM Monday October 5, 2015 weighing 8lbs and 10oz. He is 21 1/2 inches long :) I will post pics once my phone is charged up!

Congrats Jordy can't wait to see pics! I'm so sorry you had such a rough time and ended up having a csection after all but I know he is worth every bit of it. And Oct 5th is a great day we share a bday ;)

My sleepy little world!

Attachments

• 20151006_220447.jpg
    20151006_220447.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
he is adorable jordy! I also ended up having a c section....after 24 hours of labor and over 2 hours of pushing...not how I .pictured it, but they are worth it though!

Yeah we all picture how labor/birth should go, yet half the time it goes completely different. But no matter which way it turns out, in the end its the same and completely worth it. Now we all get to enjoy our precious bundles of joy that we helped to create. Ive truely realised how amazing it is.

A few of our newborn pics... he is getting so big! :(

How is everyone else doing?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1444420124211.jpg
    FB_IMG_1444420124211.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • FB_IMG_1444353884242.jpg
    FB_IMG_1444353884242.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
Aww he is looking cute :) He is our little man at Thanksgiving Dinner tonight :) Its amazing how fast they grow.

Attachments

• 2015-10-11_16.03.15.jpg
    2015-10-11_16.03.15.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Sorry I've not been on much since having our little girl. She has been taking up a lot of our time :)

Congrats Jordy. He is adorable! :)

How is everyone getting on with being a mummy? I'm completely exhausted but know it's all worth it.

Elsie wouldn't latch on without a nipple shield so we started breast feeding with the shield and topping up with formula but the breastfeeding just wasn't working out for us so we pretty much just bottle feeding now. I feel a bit guilty for not being able to breastfeed and really wish I'd tried harder :(

Is anyone else having/had any trouble with trapped wind?

Elsie was sleeping in her crib for about 3 hours between feeds at night in the first two week but now she will wake after a few minutes whenever we lay her down in her crib squirming, grunting and kicking about as if she is in pain. We started using Infacol last Friday but it's not really helped yet. She only falls asleep now if she is upright on my or hubby's chest so I'm not getting any sleep at all at the moment. :( the health visitor just said its normal and it's what babies do but she wasn't like this in the first two weeks so why all of a sudden is she like it now and sound like she is in pain? I believe there is more to it than her just being a baby.

I have attached a picture of little Elsie Edith fir you. At 3.5 weeks old she now weighs 7lb 6oz. :)

Can't wait to hear how you are all getting on.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
Bing she is precious! We have started supplementing formupa as well due to him never seeming to be full and always wanting to stay latched on. I have noticed the more formula I have to give him the more gas he has. I think it has to do with the formula so we are trying a different kind that is for gas. Maybe she needs different formula? We have also purchased mommy bliss gripe water and it helps tremendously when he is very gassy maybe you could try that.

Orion little man is getting so big he is such a cutie pie! They do grow so fast Maysen is staying awake for a few hours at a time now and is getting good at holding his head up. I wished I could slow down time I want him to stay little forever lol. :)

Bing dont feel bad as you arent the only one. Rylan had a bad suck when he was born so when had to do sns with him. Then as he got better he could suck with a shield. However he wasnt gaining weight properly and we noticed i didnt have a good supply. So we just stuck with formula feeding and he is now gaining half a pound per week. And of course he now knows how to suck without the shield lol. So now we just let him have a snack here and there. It also has helped when nothing else will calm him at the time.

Yes mommas he sure is getting big. He would be over 8lbs by now. Next check up is next week. Cant believe how fast they grow.

Gosh..my little man is only 2 weeks and 2 days old and at his last appointment was 8 lbs 10.5 ozs...he has been having issues with gas and I bought mylacon but havent used it yet..his gas always seems to pass before I can give him a dose

Breastfeeding is going great though :) hes sacked out in me at the moment..thank heavens for tv

Maysen weighed 9lb 15oz last week when I took him to the doctor. My baby is getting big entirely to fast!

Jordy I'm glad to hear breastfeeding is going good for you! We were doing great until he hit his growth spurt at 3 weeks and my milk just wasn't coming in fast enough to keep him satisfied for more than 30 mins at a time so now we breastfeed on each side and he then drinks 3 oz of n formula. The doctor said b he is probably drinking around 5 oz at a time doing that which explains why he is getting chunky lol.

I hope everyone else is doing well :)

Attachments

• 20151027_121458-1.jpg
    20151027_121458-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
Wow he is getting big...Rylan now weighs 9lbs 8oz at his appt he had monday. He now drinks 4oz bottles, so he is now packing on the weight. 3oz just wasnt doing it for him. I wish he wouldnt grow so fast lol.

My little chunky monkey was 2 months on Monday and has his check up and shots tomorrow. So not looking forward to that. How is everyone and lo doing?

Attachments

• 20151116_112342-1.jpg
    20151116_112342-1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
Things have been quite busy...Rylan is doing great. He was a champ with his shots and didnt even need an tylenol after. Its like it never phased him except for being really sleepy. Hope everyone is just as excited for babys first xmas next week. Cant believe its that time already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->