• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Congratulations pink :happydance: Loving the name, can't wait to see photos. Sorry to hear you didn't get your vbac :( speedy recovery :flower:

Congratulations pink. 2 rainbowa sharing a birthday. Though I was convinced you'd give birth before me. Sorry you didn't get your vbac but glad you are all well x

Congrats pink :happydance: love the name and good to see you and baby are both well and home!

Congratulations Pink. Glad you are doing well and are home. What lovely weight :)

Wow zebra you sound close too. Well its been 48 hours since the last sweep and nothin happening here.

Any news Army?

Chimp and Sannie you still having no signs?

Awww Lisa. I feel for you and the little ones. Not long now xxx

Nope hun NOTHING NADA ZILCH and I am just accepting that bubba is too comfortable to check out of the 5* hotel accommodation called Mummy is he in which bodes well for when we are happy for him to move out when he is older haha :haha::haha:

It is getting me down tho...

How are things with u? I think u have induction soon right if sweep doesnt work?
xx

Hello ladies,

Saw consultant today, baby's heartbeat was good and they decided to give me a stretch and sweep. Was getting some Braxton hicks whilst I was on the monitor and since the S & S have been getting more.

They have said I'm 2cm dilated, and that if no sign of baby by 14th they will induce me then.

Congratulations pink fantastic news.

I know what you mean sannie, i feel down about it too sometimes. Just wish bubs was here already!
still in aug though so i guess i can't complain too much.

Chimp: wow they are letting you go until the 14th? Will you be about 42wks then?.? Hopefully bubs makes an apperance before then!

Nothing happening over here either mwaah. :( im shocked. With that night of intense contractions 7min apart for 2hrs, and only 1 painful contraction last night!
So now i'm not sure what to think! I guess he may be a sept sweetpea :)

My due date is on monday so i gotta pop soon.........pleeeeeaaassseeeeeee oh sepetmber fairy plllllleeeeaaassseeee :D

@Chimp Glad everything was good with bubs & hope the sweep has started something for u!

@Army, oh I really also thought this would be it for you :hugs:
All we can do is wait I'm afraid :(

It's frustrating isnt it ladies... just waiting. Especially for you Army with all these contractions.

I have another sweep on Monday Sannie and then induction on Wednesday 4th Sept.
I've resigned myself to the fact that this one will be a Sept Sweetpea after all and will have an extra year at home. After saying that I'm going to mow the lawn now and see if that helps!!

They are letting you go the full stretch Chimp. I hope you go naturally before then.

I'm rooting for Army and Zebra to be next ( of course I would love to go inbetween lol ) xxx

Are anyone elses feet really swollen too? My right fot is so swollen to the extent it's painful pfff

The itching has started. The nurses at the hospital during my NST thing I have the case of PUPPS. I've been itchy pretty much everywhere but my belly is definitely red and rashy. I deliver next week so I hope everything is ok. I keep freaking myself out about the whole liver thing but I am trying to remain calm.

I had a really good NST yesterday so I'm trying to remain positive.

Are anyone elses feet really swollen too? My right fot is so swollen to the extent it's painful pfff

I am not super swollen but I just took off my wedding bands today. It's the first time that my finger felt uncomfortable.

Until I got to hosp my right foot/ankle would swell up over the day. Now I am here resting I am not noticing the swelling now.

A few weeks ago I had to remove my wedding ring and engagement ring, I didn't think they would come off and it took a lot of soap and pulling to remove them.

I am now wearing DH wedding ring as he's never worn it. Most of the time I can get it off, but again before I came in hosp there were sme days my hands swelled up and I couldn't move this ring either!

Hope things start soon Zebra and Mwaah.

Its good you have a date to work towards Chimo, but never know if 2cm now you may not need :D

Sorry it wasn't the real thing Army :hugs:

ghinspire22 hope everything stays well until delivery next week x

Still can't believe I was the first to go. I really thought that some of you would end up going before me. Wonder if we will get one more August baby or if all the rest will be September babies.

We are doing well here. Maddison is still getting used to night and day, she thinks night is the time to wake up and day is the time to sleep, but she was better last night. Chloe is a great big sister constantly wants cuddles with her and likes to help do stuff for her too.

I had real bad swelling in the ankle I broke when I was commuting into London, but since I stopped I haven't noticed it at all.

Although last week I have had to take off my wedding and engagement ring like most of you as they were so tight, took a lot of butter and pulling but got there in the end. I'm going to take the opportunity to put them in to be redipped as they really do need it, so very cloud and all that.. haha

BH are still coming but not as regular as they were, and haven't noticed any blood or brown discharge since stretch so not sure if it has done anything, I read on line you can be 2cm for weeks... hahahahahaha But hopefully next week will get something moving.

Hubby working tonight as security so told him to leave his phone where he can get a signal just incase.. the last time I was in labour he was in Wembley playing rugby so couldn't get hold of him LOL and the time before that he was at rugby practise so again couldn't get hold of him. Bloody men! LOL

It's gone very quiet, does this mean more babies are on their way?

I was thinking that Dancer.

No movements over here although have been having Brown discharge which I guess is my plug although not sure.

Nothing more here although two more days until induction.

Not long for us it seems Dancer.

I wonder if anyone else has gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back