***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I feel for you Zebra I'm nervous as hell about Wednesday. Hopefully this time tomorrow you will be cuddling your rainbow.

Eeeeeeeeeeek Lisa then you!!! so exciting for you. You dont seem nervous, brave woman.

Pink he is gorgeous and so tiny. Well done and congrats again. Hope you are being spoiled and recovering well.

Army whats going on???!!! I hope your rainbow arrives very soon.

Sannie it will soon be you. This bit will drag but be worth it.

Chimp I'm crossing everything that you go before the 14th.

Well my sweep tomorrow. I'm praying it works.

Good luck everyone :)

Oh MTC hope your little girl is settling well into your little family xxxx

Hope 3rd times a charm mwaah!!

Good luck to all getting induced /sectioned this week!!

I can't believe only 3 more hours and its my due date!!!!!!!! I think my body has been gearing up. Ive had contrations off and on all day. Nothing timeable. Also some sharp sharp pains down by my pubic bone.
Also boobs feel itchy and tingly.. just waiting for the storm to arrive!! I can't wait to go through labor again :)

Busy week his week!

Section scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I am starting to get nervous now.

They've said section will take Slightly longer than my first as they have to be more careful cutting through existing scar tissue!

Got to try and express some milk tonight !

good luck zebra :flower:

@Mwaah I hope so hun, getting a bit frustrated. was up last night with such a bad back and the odd pain and i've woken up been having mild tightenings every 5mins but I don't know whats the real deal :dohh:

Good luck to everyone having a section or sweeps this week :thumbup:

xx

great it being your due date Army. Anytime now :) Thank you i hope its 3rd time lucky too.

Tightening's Sannie is a good sign eeek.

You'll definitely have a baby tomorrow Lisa :) Hope it all goes well for you. Goodluck with the expressing I have a big bag full of full syringes of colostrum :)

Hope you got a bed Zebra and you are on your way to meeting your rainbow.

Well I am disheartened, I am still only 1-2 cm with the same Bishop score of 6 as last week and the midwife told me they use the 24 hour pessary at our hospital now. Oh and I have a UTI.

Zebra or Lisa next :):) xx

Barring emergencies I should be first in tomorrow at about 9-9.30 am!

They have a set if scales here so weighed myself and have lost 2 pounds since being here, so that means I have only put on 12 pounds, so I'm well pleased with that.

Doc been round and I have signed consent form!

Hey girls,

It's been a while since I was on this thread, can't believe it's September now and we'll all have our rainbows soon!

Congrats to those who've already arrived and best of luck to those still waiting :)

@dancareoi Good luck for tomorrow hun :flower:

@Zebra hope all is going well :hugs:

My contractions have trailed off but not stopped just been having one here and there....so frustrating it's OH's bday saturday Bless him but he doesnt want the baby to arrive then :haha:

Exciting exciting, good luck for today Dancer can't wait to hear your news and see pics.

Good luck for the rest of us too... Come on babies we have waited long enough to meet you all lol

Chimpette Mine's wayyy too comfy staying close to mummy I reckon :haha:

dancareoi good luck today

Hope all is well with zebra

Mwaah don't get disheartened it could happen any time

Sannie hopefully the contractions will ramp up soon x

Here can't believe Maddison is a week old today. She's lost her cord fully now. Still doing wonderful with feeding and deems to have worked out night and day pretty well.

Sannie tell me about it I'm due tomorrow and got all excited after my sweep ad lost plug but no contractions no nothing lol got midwife on Friday where I think they might do another sweep but I'm not sure

It has to happen soon tho :hugs: Ur due date is tomorrow, do u know if they will let u go over by far?

Watching one born every minute yesterday really freaked me out so I have relaxed a bit and whenever LO shows is fine lol having said that deep down my new found relaxation is still the impatience but that's mostly to do with my mum having booked her ticket to go home for the 20th...which I made her do and now I wish I hadn't because we will have to buy a whole new ticket as Eurostar probably won't be as charitable to exchange it i am sure. :dohh:

Our little girl born at 9.55am, approx 7.3.

All good.,

Will try and post photo later

Congrats Lisa. Hope you are ok.

Sannie I feel for you. I haven't had any contractions but if i did I would be getting excited too and if they trailed off i would be devastated.

I've lost of plug and had my 3rd sweep Chimp and still nothing!! Hope you have a different story to tell soon.

OMG Maddison is a week old already!! That has gone so fast.

Hope you are doing ok Zebra.

Still hanging in there Army?

Thank you Bubbles. Goodluck with your rainbow.

My induction tomorrow. I'm more nervous than excited. Going to take little man down to the beach this afternoon and maybe have a jump on a bouncy castle lol i need to go naturally before tomorrow lol.

xxx

Mwaah I am just getting on with it now tbh not much I can do LO is just happy where he is just now.

Good luck for ur induction & enjoy today with ur LO :flower:
And here's to the bouncy castle working, let me know if it does :haha:

Congrats danca!!

Hope you go soon mwaahh!!!!

My lil guy is content too sannie :baby: oh well.

Not feeling much....had lots of backache last night. But other than that i feel great.
Mil and my parents call me constantly to see if i popped....at first i thought how sweet....but now sometimes i feel like leave me alone! Lol because it hasn't happened yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->