***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Im still waiting :p She is very comfortable in there!! Just hoping she stays in at least a week, so I can do my course for work!

Nothing happening here I'm afraid. Well my plug is coming away but we have been busy DTD!!
No pains, pressure or BH.

4 sleeps for me!! It's getting close for everyone. I'm feeling optimistic my sweep on Monday will work. 3rd time lucky :) Well all September babies from now on.... xxx

Nothing happening over here either :nope: just the occassional painful contraction.

40 weeks on monday!!!! :wacko: maybe my initial prediction date will be right! Sept 4th...a few days late

Well I am pleased to have made it to September, as I didn't want an August baby!

Although DH wouldn't have minded. He saw it as a years less nursery fees!

All September sweet peas from now, with zebra, ghin, Liss and me being either sectioned or induced in the next few days.

I wondered when it was so quite if there were more babies, seems not.

Hope you are all well we are due a few babies close together in just a few days how exciting

Just 2 days left for me!

Zebra, good luck for tomorrow.

I'm due on weds, just went to toilet and I'm guessing have now lost my plug it was very gross!

Does that mean labour will be soon do you think? I never had this happen with my other 2.

I'm due on weds, just went to toilet and I'm guessing have now lost my plug it was very gross!

Does that mean labour will be soon do you think? I never had this happen with my other 2.

It's different for everyone so I couldn't say. With my first my plug went after m pains had started. With my third my waters went without warning but I don't recall losing my plug!

I lost my plug so many times this time even more than with chloe so hard to tell. If no labour in 24- hours it normally means it's reformed

Just popping in to see if any more rainbows have arrived :D

With Olly i lost my plug the day he was born but he was an emcs so probably doesn't count. I never spotted my plug with Harry. I had watery discharge for a couple of weeks though.

Heres some piccys
Olly is besotted with his baby brother
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/IMG-20130828-WA0036_zps3f84f48c.jpg

Just arrived home
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/IMG_20130829_215313_zps6b088b3b.jpg

So far hes a great eater, sleeper and pooer! Never changed so many dirty nappies before :haha:

Lovely pics pink. I'm finding the nappies the same I don't remember changing this many with chloe

Gorgeous photos pink :cloud9:

Hope all you ladies are doing well :flower: I won't be posting much from now onwards as I go in to hospital tomorrow, we don't get the internet over there so I can't do much updating I am afraid :( I will ask the DH to pop on and update you as he has an account on here now. We don't get very good signal over there either.

I am all set, bags in the car etc just need to ring up tomorrow morning and see what time they want me. Nervous and extremely excited :D

Good luck to all if I don't speak to you soon, we will be holding our little rainbows before long :flower:

Gorgeous photos pink :cloud9:

Hope all you ladies are doing well :flower: I won't be posting much from now onwards as I go in to hospital tomorrow, we don't get the internet over there so I can't do much updating I am afraid :( I will ask the DH to pop on and update you as he has an account on here now. We don't get very good signal over there either.

I am all set, bags in the car etc just need to ring up tomorrow morning and see what time they want me. Nervous and extremely excited :D

Good luck to all if I don't speak to you soon, we will be holding our little rainbows before long :flower:

Good luck for tomorrow zebra xx:flower:

Just popping in to see if any more rainbows have arrived :D

With Olly i lost my plug the day he was born but he was an emcs so probably doesn't count. I never spotted my plug with Harry. I had watery discharge for a couple of weeks though.

Heres some piccys
Olly is besotted with his baby brother
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/IMG-20130828-WA0036_zps3f84f48c.jpg

Just arrived home
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/IMG_20130829_215313_zps6b088b3b.jpg

So far hes a great eater, sleeper and pooer! Never changed so many dirty nappies before :haha:

He looks gorgeous:happydance:

Grrr I came round to your house 5 days after having a baby due to it being ore arranged thanks for making me wish I hadn't

Thanks Dancer and MTC :flower:

Nerves are kicking in a lot more as times goes by :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back