• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

They say after your show its only a matter of hours or days before labor starts! With my show it was 8hrs later.
Do you have another sweep mwaah? Or whats the next step?

I really hope so.

The midwife said if its going t work it will in the next 24-48 hours. Next step is another sweep on Monday then induction on Wednesday.

8 hours..that was quick army. i can only wish xxx

Hi all,

Zebra, will keep,checking in to see if there is any news!

With my first my plug went after I had been getting pains.

Liss hope the sweeps and DTD do what they're supposed to. Have to tried a spicy curry and/or pineapple yet?

Chimp, glad hubby is back, you must be relieved.

Sannie, any sign of a headache you must call someone straight away, as this combined with high bp and swelling is a strong indicator of pre-eclampsia .

Hope pink is ok.

Afm, still in hosp, don't think I'm going any where now, baby still head at top and in the wrong position. MW came in earlier to have a feel and listen to HB, which was fine.

My bp was 110/59.

Swabs were taken yesterday for MRSA and bloods will be taken on Friday to check iron levels and blood group.

Got used to being here now and making the most if the chance to rest, although I was doing some work this morning .

DH signed up with gotomypc so can access office computer, so that passed the morning. I need to do a little more tomorrow.

Didn't see DH and kids today. My 2 eldest were sick in the night last night, and although DS has been fine today my dd hasn't been herself. Didn't think it was a good idea for them to come in here and risk passing any potential bug to me or anyone else here, especially the new babies.

Felt sad talking to them on the phone especially as dd was upset.

6 days at most.

I'm sure someone else will have their rainbow before then,

Midnight and i can't sleep. Been having contractions for the last 2hrs. Now just laying on the couch waiting to see if they become more regular.

5am now and the pain has increased...the weird thing is its like a constant ache...it doesn't seem to come in intervals..
My left hip and back just throb.

Going to call l&d and see what they think.

Edit: they are contractions!! About 10min apart lasting a minute long! I'm guessing i'll either pop today or tomorrow!

Yay for contractions Army :) Goodluck. Post as soon as you can.

How did it go Zebra?? Still no sign of anymore of my plug :(

Thats dedication for you Lisa, think i would just make the most of being able to sleep.

Sannie, Ghin, Chimp and everyone else, are you having any signs??

My friend arrived this morning to have Banjo and the lady i look after so I can relax about baby coming now as i know everyone will be looked after whilst i am gone but no signs of her coming yet. xxxx

Liss - you're jus playing a waiting game now,

Army, good luck and keep us posted if you can.

Hope all is going well for you ladies, I have scan the posts but not read all in detail.

Very exciting news Army - hope baby comes soon

Really hope Pink and baby are okay

@Army ur next! Good Luck hun :hugs:

@Mwaah nope not really just general aches and sharp pains down below. I have decided our LO is not going to budge till he gets forcefully evicted :haha:

Hope ur sweep will do something soon, do not give up hope :flower:

@dancareoi Not much longer, I can only imagine how hard it must be being away from ur kids and home :hugs:

@MTC how's life with a new bundle of joy? :D

@Mwaah nope not really just general aches and sharp pains down below. I have decided our LO is not going to budge till he gets forcefully evicted :haha:

@dancareoi Not much longer, I can only imagine how hard it must be being away from ur kids and home :hugs:

I am missing my kids. The didn't come to see me yesterday as eldest DS was sick in night on tues and dd was sick tues night and wed am and she wasn't well during the day, I didn't wan to risk them coming in and passing on any potential bugs. Dd was crying on phone last night and I was getting upset too but didn't want to let on to her.:cry:

It'll seem really strange when I finally get to go home.

:hugs: hugs danca. I can't imagine being away from your family that long :cry: this will be my first time away from my 18month old overnight :cry: i'm dreading it.

Afm,Still contracting...at around 7am it started spacing apart more and becoming less intense. I had the exact same thing with ds. 2 nights of contractions that stopped during the day then the following night it became labor.

So thinking it'll be tonight or tomorrow night :)

I am missing my kids. The didn't come to see me yesterday as eldest DS was sick in night on tues and dd was sick tues night and wed am and she wasn't well during the day, I didn't wan to risk them coming in and passing on any potential bugs. Dd was crying on phone last night and I was getting upset too but didn't want to let on to her.:cry:

It'll seem really strange when I finally get to go home.
Big hugs, it will all be worth it in the end :hugs:

Glad things seem to be going well Dancer, sorry to hear about your kids not being so well :( sensible choice though. Hope they feel better soon so they can come visit :hugs:

Army - Sounds promising, good luck!! Hope your little baby makes an appearance soon :D

Mwaah - Shame :( hope something comes about soon. Just done a mini update on me below :thumbup:

So here is a little (or should I say rather big) update on me. I went to my midwife appointment today. Everything is good, she was concerned about all the itching I have been doing (I did tell others but they didn't seem concerned much) so I got sent to maternity assessment for more bloods, monitoring and a stretch and sweep as the midwife this morning didn't manage to do one, she has small fingers she said as she was feeling about. Very odd to say when she is fumbling for my cervix I must say haha :haha:

Anyways, bloods came back ok ish, urinates or something came back high which can be a sign of pre eclampsia but seeing as everything else was fine I was allowed to come home.

Midwife at the maternity assessment was successful in doing a stretch and sweep, she said cervix is soft and I am 2-3cm dilated. That is what all the cramping was/is about as I have more right now than ever before. It was quite uncomfortable/painful but nothing I couldn't handle :) she has given me a few things to do to get her head further down as she couldn't feel her as much as she'd like. Still 3/5 engaged. I can't believe she has touched my little girls head :haha: amazing!!

So I guess it could be anytime now...:happydance: if not on Monday :D

I was told today too that I have to wear those sock things throughout my induction and have my bloods retested again on Monday. I can never read their writing :haha:

Ooo also I was having contractions 18 minutes apart this morning, they soon disappeared. Although the monitoring machine showed I was contracting regular but not overly strong enough to feel :D

Wow 2-3cm dilated? ! Close to being admitted here anways! I think its 4cm here.
Labor dust to you zebra :dust: thats amazing she actually felt baby's head too!

I was shocked too as the other day it was closed :wacko: I am in on Monday so if I go in to labour before hand I will just end up going in. So if I get regular strong contractions or if my waters go. Not sure if over here keep us in if past 4cm. 4 days isn't too long :happydance:

Thank you Army :flower: hope you are doing well and progressing somewhere, exciting times now!!

Hi everyone! Sorry ive not been online to update you.
Harry was born at 23:11 on 27th August weighing 6lb3 :D

Ended up having another section :( i made it to 8cm though before i had an epidural. Harry didnt cope with it too well. I'll try update you with more details soon. My memory is a bit blurred with all the drugs i was on :haha:
so mtc had the first rainbow!
I'll have a proper catch up when i get on the laptop. We have just got home, discharged myself a few hours early. Naughty!
Hubby has just gone to pick Olly up from Mil & Fils. He is so in love with his baby brother.

Hi everyone! Sorry ive not been online to update you.
Harry was born at 23:11 on 27th August weighing 6lb3 :D

Ended up having another section :( i made it to 8cm though before i had an epidural. Harry didnt cope with it too well. I'll try update you with more details soon. My memory is a bit blurred with all the drugs i was on :haha:
so mtc had the first rainbow!
I'll have a proper catch up when i get on the laptop. We have just got home, discharged myself a few hours early. Naughty!
Hubby has just gone to pick Olly up from Mil & Fils. He is so in love with his baby brother.

Pink, big congrats on the birth of your rainbow Harry. Another rainbow born on my birthday.

Sorry you didn't get your vbac but glad you and Harry are well, that's the main thing.

Once again, big congrats.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"