***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

dancareoi congratulations she's a beauty

Mwaah good luck with induction tomorrow

Sannie hope little one comes soon x

@Army oh I feel ur pain.. I get messages and phone calls left right and center If someone asks me one more time ' baby not wanting to come out yet?' I will flip...it's pretty obvious he is not here yet and i wouldnt keep it a secret for like 3 weeks and go SURPRISE :dohh:

Not much longer now :hugs:

@MTC Thank you :D

@Danca She's gorgeous congrats again :flower:

Aww Lisa she is a beauty. Well done. Now you can look forward to going home soon. Were her sugars ok??

Well Walked ALL afternoon. Never had a jump on the bouncy castle though. Have lovely backache now and lost so much plug. Really hope this means my induction wont take forever tomorrow.

Sannie and Army, hang in there. Hope when i come back online in a few days you will have your rainbows too xxx

Aww Lisa she is a beauty. Well done. Now you can look forward to going home soon. Were her sugars ok??

Well Walked ALL afternoon. Never had a jump on the bouncy castle though. Have lovely backache now and lost so much plug. Really hope this means my induction wont take forever tomorrow.

Sannie and Army, hang in there. Hope when i come back online in a few days you will have your rainbows too xxx

They have checked her sugars twice, both were fine. They need to have 4 good readings in a row then they won't check again.

They put me on a dextrose and insulin drip before and during section.

Hopefully the bouncing will help things along for you.

Will they try and see of they cab break waters without the pessary tomorrow? Hope all goes well

Thats good then Lisa. Glad they kept them under control. I'm not injecting tonight so my levels don't go to low as thats Banjo was born with a really low sugar level and it took 24 hours to get it back in the normal range.

The community midwife said they would break my waters but the consultant said they will still use a pessary to soften and shorten my cervix first. I'm going to ask for the 6 hour gel though and hopefully they will give the 24 hour one a miss otherwise i will probably burst into tears.

I hope Zebra is doing ok?? xxx

Thats good then Lisa. Glad they kept them under control. I'm not injecting tonight so my levels don't go to low as thats Banjo was born with a really low sugar level and it took 24 hours to get it back in the normal range.

The community midwife said they would break my waters but the consultant said they will still use a pessary to soften and shorten my cervix first. I'm going to ask for the 6 hour gel though and hopefully they will give the 24 hour one a miss otherwise i will probably burst into tears.

I hope Zebra is doing ok?? xxx

Will be thinking you today.

Baby's first three readings were around 2.6 mark and they need to be over 2. She had a feed on me for about 2 hours , she's got a real good grip! Her final reading was 3.6 so no more checks. This also means the colostrum is getting through to her too.

Hopefully we'll have news of another 4 rainbows very soon, you, zebra and ghin

Dance she is beautiful congratulations, have you got a name yet?

Mwaah good luck for today, can't wait to hear your good news and see pics

Sannie they have said they will let me go 10 days over so booked in for induction on the 14th if nothing before then

Today is my due date so eviction notice has been served lol

Good luck everyone!

Dance she is beautiful congratulations, have you got a name yet?

Mwaah good luck for today, can't wait to hear your good news and see pics

Sannie they have said they will let me go 10 days over so booked in for induction on the 14th if nothing before then

Today is my due date so eviction notice has been served lol

Good luck everyone!

Thanks chimp,

No name as yet, we're working on it!

Come on baby, times up!

Come on out baby chimpette :)

Good luck choosing a name Lisa.

Well rang the hospital at 7.30 and I have to ring back at 9 as they aren't sure if they have enough beds and midwives!!! xxx

That's good news Dancareoi.

Hope they let you know soon mwaah

Happy due date chimp x

This is why i didnt want to be induced. i started maternity leave yesterday and hubby started his paternity today and there arent any beds. I have to ring at 1 and see if any ladies have given birth. xxx

Oh that sucks hun Hope they find one for you later today xx

what a night! We dtd right before bed and i kept his juices :spermy: marinanting in me :haha: must of worked. going on 3hrs of contractions 7 to 9min apart.
hope this isnt another teaser!!

This is why i didnt want to be induced. i started maternity leave yesterday and hubby started his paternity today and there arent any beds. I have to ring at 1 and see if any ladies have given birth. xxx

The waiting around is horrible, when it comes to this stage you just want to get on with it.

Lets hope when you call a few babies have been born.

The delivery suite here has been full the last 2 days.

:hugs: mwaah hope they get you in

Hopefully this is it army

Good luck Army. Sounds like the real deal.

OK ladies they have a bed for me :) so just doing last minute packing then going eeeek.

Hope Zebra and Ghin are ok and all the rainbows are behaving that have arrived and are due to arrive :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->