***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

stuckinoki i was exactly like that after my bfp. even after 3 scans i still am :dohh:

I figured as much. I'm probably making them all up in my head. Ha ha ha

All I want are symptoms...but then I don't want them because I'm scared that they're signs of MC and not healthy pregnancy.

I guess you can't win PAL :dohh: lol

stuckinoki i find it gets a bit better at 12 but even then you worry more i think.

Often symptoms don't come until closer to 8 weeks for many ladies x

stuckinoki i was exactly like that after my bfp. even after 3 scans i still am :dohh:

I figured as much. I'm probably making them all up in my head. Ha ha ha

All I want are symptoms...but then I don't want them because I'm scared that they're signs of MC and not healthy pregnancy.

I guess you can't win PAL :dohh: lol

Part of the problem is that when you google miscarriage signs, most of the ones listed can easily be a normal symptom of pregnancy. Some places list 'frequent urination.' I mean REALLY? Are they trying to give every pregnant woman a heart attack?

Dr google is the worst thing ever at any stage of pregnancy :dohh: it made me panic so much with dd

frequent urination?!!! :haha: LOL!!! Now that's a ridiculous one there!!! :)

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either when I read that. For a split second I thought, OH NO! I HAVE THAT. . .but then I was like, waitaminute I'm pregnant.

I am just happy that my back isn't quite so stiff today. It's the devil symptom and I hate it. I am pretty sure I'd take light cramping over a stiff back.

Ha ha ha.

I've got to pee every 30 minutes.

My mouth tastes like I'm chewing on a dirty sock full of used kitty litter [no matter how much I brush] I don't know who came up with the "sucking on pennies" phrase...but it tastes nothing like pennies! LOL

Yikes!

With my daughter almost the entire pregnancy I had this weird taste in my mouth, I had hyperemesis and was throwing up the whole way through. I remember being wheeled into the recovery room after my c-section and feeling that taste miraculously disappear.

Pregnancy can do weeeeeird things.

I am measuring right on target at 7 weeks 1 day, baby is looking good, we got to hear the heartbeat so clear this time, amazing! Babies heartbeat is beating away at 180bpm :happydance: Scan photo attached :cloud9:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 2.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
Aww Zebra thats a fab scan pic and fab all is going well.

Greener, thinking of you and hope your bloods come back with good news.

Chimp... tomorrow!!! So excited for you.

MTC, yay for booking in with the midwife and homebirth. I still havent booked in the midwife yet!! Too nervous. Havent got a scan date either, GP put the request in on Monday and said she would big it up to rush it through but I havent heard from the hospital yet.

I still have no symptoms :(

Congrats on all the new BFP's and sorry for your losses xxxx

Gosh it`s been busy here since i was on yesterday - welcome any newbies.

Zebra - fab scan - when`s your next one?

Chimp -= what time is your scan today? - Best of luck.

Greener- when are you going to get your results - best of luck to you too.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Heatbeat seen, i'm over the moon and can't stop smiling!

They said I'm 7 weeks 5 days which is pretty much bang on what I thought I was

Congrats to those who've had scans and welcome to the newbies xxx

Should get my results around 2:30 hopefully. Feel sick at the thought of it I'm not sure how ill cope if its not good news :(

Congrats to those who've had scans and welcome to the newbies xxx

Should get my results around 2:30 hopefully. Feel sick at the thought of it I'm not sure how ill cope if its not good news :(

greener - I will be thinking of you.

Chimp - that is excellent news - you can now take a deep breath. My turn in 7 sleeps, although i have to wait until 1.00pm until mine. Getting nervous already. i want to have the scan, but on the other hand i don`t , if you know what I mean.

what a nightmare i'm having. my dr's are a ####### joke!!! i've now phoned 3 times and am still no further forward

1st time- they aren't back, they can take up to a week (lies, was told same thing last time when they were there)

2nd time - oh they are here but the dr hasn't looked at them yet, we'll ask him to look at them and phone you back

3rd time - yes your level is 610. erm last time i was pregnant my level was 610 anyone else think shes given me last times results?!

livid is not the word. currently waiting the dr phoning me as as you can imagine i was bewildered at the 610, i was panicking thinking it was all over for about 15 mins before i checked what the results were last time and oh surprise surprise 610, theres no way in hell my results are the exact same as last time

what a nightmare i'm having. my dr's are a ####### joke!!! i've now phoned 3 times and am still no further forward

1st time- they aren't back, they can take up to a week (lies, was told same thing last time when they were there)

2nd time - oh they are here but the dr hasn't looked at them yet, we'll ask him to look at them and phone you back

3rd time - yes your level is 610. erm last time i was pregnant my level was 610 anyone else think shes given me last times results?!

livid is not the word. currently waiting the dr phoning me as as you can imagine i was bewildered at the 610, i was panicking thinking it was all over for about 15 mins before i checked what the results were last time and oh surprise surprise 610, theres no way in hell my results are the exact same as last time

Sorry you are getting the run around - the people at the docs have obviously never had to go through this situation, otherwise they might be a bit more helpful.

It does sound like last times results, I think she is getting confused.

What should the level be at this stage, I have never had this done so don`t know.

my level should be around 20000 so quite a difference from 610, thing is out of 1 to 20000 whats the chances of my result being the exact same as last time? not a hope in hell!

i am just so angry, they are so incompetant at my dr's, i really don't want to have to wait the whole weekend on the results either. i am phoning back at 6 if i've not heard again

Gosh it`s been busy here since i was on yesterday - welcome any newbies.

Zebra - fab scan - when`s your next one?

Chimp -= what time is your scan today? - Best of luck.

Greener- when are you going to get your results - best of luck to you too.

Thank you, I have another one next week :thumbup:

Heatbeat seen, i'm over the moon and can't stop smiling!

They said I'm 7 weeks 5 days which is pretty much bang on what I thought I was

That is brilliant news chimp :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe