***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

my level should be around 20000 so quite a difference from 610, thing is out of 1 to 20000 whats the chances of my result being the exact same as last time? not a hope in hell!

i am just so angry, they are so incompetant at my dr's, i really don't want to have to wait the whole weekend on the results either. i am phoning back at 6 if i've not heard again

What time are they open until tonight? Sorry you are having a stressful time.

When you are looking at a figure of 20000, the odds of it being exactly the same as last time are pretty slim I would say.:hugs:

they are open till 6:30, why do these things always happen on a friday night :cry:

they are open till 6:30, why do these things always happen on a friday night :cry:

It is typical. It`s like at Christmas, everyone gets ill when the docs are going to be closed for a few days.

Can`t you call in and see them?

i did think of that earlier but i don't think it'd do any good. i think the main problem is my dr is off today so he hasn't been there to look at the results. funnily it was the exact same problem last time but i kicked up a fuss and said i wanted to speak to someone in charge and i was phoned back two mins later by a dr with my results. think i'll phone them again now. what do i have to loose :\

i've just phoned now, apparently the dr is working his way through his messages just now so he will call me

i did think of that earlier but i don't think it'd do any good. i think the main problem is my dr is off today so he hasn't been there to look at the results. funnily it was the exact same problem last time but i kicked up a fuss and said i wanted to speak to someone in charge and i was phoned back two mins later by a dr with my results. think i'll phone them again now. what do i have to loose :\

i've just phoned now, apparently the dr is working his way through his messages just now so he will call me

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Greener - FX for you... your dr's office really needs to get it together!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Chimpette - congrats on the heartbeat!! That's wonderful!!! :)

my hcg level is only 783. its all over for me.

thanks for your support over the past week and a bit ladies. i wish you all successful pregnancies

I am so sorry. You know where we are if you need us xxx xxx

Hi Greener,

I'm so sorry you are going through this again..

Is there any other signs that your out..?

The reason I ask is because it is possible for sperm to live up to 7 days inside, and if you implanted late then you could be 5 weeks, which would put you in normal range (180-7400)wouldn't it..? I'm no expert though. But I think that's right.

Are they going to refer you to EPU..? Or can you get an early scan just to confirm..?

Your in my thoughts xx

I'm having a repeat blood test on Monday. It's just my luck all this has happened on a Friday or I guess I'd be having it tomorrow. I've done so much googling and feel semi positive but mostly just trying to prepare myself that its all over. Can I ask where you got those numbers from? The numbers I've been looking at suggest my levels would only be right for a pregnancy of 4 weeks 3 days but perhaps it is wrong? It is very possible I am 5 weeks as I've no idea when I ov'd. I only remember one time having sex which was Xmas eve although its possible we had it after as my memory is awful. Don't know what to think. The dr basically said yes it doesn't sound like a viable pregnancy and told me how sorry I was so he didn't give me any hope that things still could work out ok

I can understand the doctor getting you ready just incase it's bad news. But as your cycles are so irregular you would think he might be alittle positive you know because there is a chance that everything is still ok.

I googled it... here is the link I saw

https://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

I'm with you that you should prepare yourself for the worse, but there is still light at the end of the tunnel with your cycles... and I'm keeping everything crossed that your light is still shining xxx

Thank you for that link. It is much more positive than the one I've been referring to

I am trying to be a little positive but be various at the same time also. It's going to be a long 4 days

Lovely picture Zebra :D

Chimpette glad your scan went well :D

Greener Grass I wouldnt give up yet. Did you hcg levels rise? that's one thing they look for. the actual levels at this stage in pregnancy vary widely. Let us know x

Greener - I'm so sorry... keeping you in my thoughts. I will stay hopeful for you. Like mummytochloe I have also read that HCG levels can really vary this early. :hugs:

AFM - on Monday I will be at 5w6d, which is when I m/c'ed in October, so I am getting more and more nervous as the week goes on. Just trying to stay hopeful that everything is ok.

Hope you all have a good weekend - TGIF. :flower:

Greenergrass - don't give up yet, your HCG levels are rising, there is still hope. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

I don't know if my levels are rising as I've only had one blood test all I know is they are much lower than expected. Will know for sure on Tuesday afternoon

I don't know if my levels are rising as I've only had one blood test all I know is they are much lower than expected. Will know for sure on Tuesday afternoon

Maybe you forgot you DTD after christmas eve and that you ov`d maybe a lot later than you thought, that would then explain the 2-3 on the digi.

Can you think back to another time after christmas, that might help!!!

I honestly can't :( we don't have sex very often so it's possible that's the only time we had it in those few weeks! I really don't know what to think. I range from feeling positive to feeling negative. On one hand I'd like to think its fine it'll be ok but that'll only make it harder if its not if that makes sense

Aww greener,it sucks that it is the weekend and you have to wait. But until you get them rechecked to see if they are doubling the number doesnt mean anything. Hopefully you ovulated later and that sperm lasted longer!!! thinking of you.

Well I got a LETTER this morning asking me to ring on Monday to make an appointment for a scan...I thought they would just send an appointment. So still don't know when it is yet. I'm like you though dancareoi, too nervous to be excited.

How is everyone doing??? xxx

Aww greener,it sucks that it is the weekend and you have to wait. But until you get them rechecked to see if they are doubling the number doesnt mean anything. Hopefully you ovulated later and that sperm lasted longer!!! thinking of you.

Well I got a LETTER this morning asking me to ring on Monday to make an appointment for a scan...I thought they would just send an appointment. So still don't know when it is yet. I'm like you though dancareoi, too nervous to be excited.

How is everyone doing??? xxx

i got letter from hosp today, got to go to diabetic clinic on tues morning and have scan on friday afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->