***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Thanks Chimp - really getting nervous now,
Maze - that looks promising, nice clear line again!
Greener - good luck - have you done any more digi since?

Maze - lovely lines!! FX for you! :flower:

Greener - good luck today. :flower:

Stucki - I'm so so sorry. :hugs:

Mwaah - very exciting for your scan Thursday. Keeping my fx for you!! :thumbup:

Agreeksmom - congrats! :happydance:

Dancareoi - good luck for your scan Friday!! Understand the nervousness too. :flower:

Hi chimpette - hope you're having a good Monday. :flower:

AFM - so far everything is looking ok. Today (5w6d) is the day I m/c'ed last time, so it will feel like a hurdle if I make it through. I just had a little bit of acid reflux, so I am hoping that means things are still progressing along well. My first appt and scan is Feb. 12 (when I'll be 8w0d). Two more weeks... I hope they go by quickly!!

OMG... I am going to go nuts. I just got up the courage to call for my results and after a ridiculously long pause the nurse tells me she thinks the lab mixed up my blood with someone else and I might have to do it all over again.

OMG... I am going to go nuts. I just got up the courage to call for my results and after a ridiculously long pause the nurse tells me she thinks the lab mixed up my blood with someone else and I might have to do it all over again.

They are unbelievable, don't these people have any feelings. They have obviously never been in this situation themselves, otherwise they would not be making such stupid mistakes.

This is all you need!

Have you done any more tests since that darker line earlier?

Maze - lovely lines!! FX for you! :flower:

Greener - good luck today. :flower:

Stucki - I'm so so sorry. :hugs:

Mwaah - very exciting for your scan Thursday. Keeping my fx for you!! :thumbup:

Agreeksmom - congrats! :happydance:

Dancareoi - good luck for your scan Friday!! Understand the nervousness too. :flower:

Hi chimpette - hope you're having a good Monday. :flower:

AFM - so far everything is looking ok. Today (5w6d) is the day I m/c'ed last time, so it will feel like a hurdle if I make it through. I just had a little bit of acid reflux, so I am hoping that means things are still progressing along well. My first appt and scan is Feb. 12 (when I'll be 8w0d). Two more weeks... I hope they go by quickly!!

Thanks Moon. When I booked scan it was 3 1/2 weeks away and now only 1/2 week away. It seemed so long to wait, but looking back the last 3 weeks has gone very quick.

2 weeks will soon roll round!

Tomorrow will be a milestone for you then, getting to 6 weeks.:thumbup:

Got the results!

So at 15/16 DPO (not sure when I ovulated) HCG 74 and Progesterone was a whopping 45!

I know 74 isn't all that high, but I was sitting there thinking "I'll take anything over 40" for hcg, so it seemed like a lot to me at the time. After going over my possible implantation dates, 74 seems good. The nurse said the same thing. My last miscarriage at 15/16 dpo I had an HCG result of 20.

I did do another test, and the line seems a bit darker but not much.

Just thought id update since i havent posted in awhile.

I had my first prenatal appt today and got to see lil peanut with a nice flickering hb! It made me feel soooooo relieved. The worryness I had all these first few weeks is finally gone. Thanks for the support ladies!

Hi Everyone,

Been a while since I posted.

First of all my thoughts are with everyone that has had bad news:hugs: So sorry that you have to go through such a heartbreaking time.

Good luck to all the ladies that have their scans this week I hope u all see wonderful bubs and HB's

We ended up at A&E yesterday i started cramping and bleeding, fresh blood so I panicked. They couldn't scan me till today, so husband and I barely slept, he took it really badly but we just got back and thank god everything was ok, Our Bub is measuring perfectly for our dates.

Pray that everyone's baby keeps growing healthy and strong
xxx

Hi Everyone,

Been a while since I posted.

First of all my thoughts are with everyone that has had bad news:hugs: So sorry that you have to go through such a heartbreaking time.

Good luck to all the ladies that have their scans this week I hope u all see wonderful bubs and HB's

We ended up at A&E yesterday i started cramping and bleeding, fresh blood so I panicked. They couldn't scan me till today, so husband and I barely slept, he took it really badly but we just got back and thank god everything was ok, Our Bub is measuring perfectly for our dates.

Pray that everyone's baby keeps growing healthy and strong
xxx

I haven't posted in here for a while either, it breaks my heart when i see someone has lost their baby, :hugs: to you and i hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Sannie I hope you baby sticks and everything is fine, miracles can happen!

x

Sannie, I had a loss in july 09 and was pregnant again in the sept, at about 6 weeks I started bleeding so had early scan, all was good I had a blood clot in my womb. They warned me I would bleed again. A few days later the blood came, sorry if tmi but it was like a tap had been turned on, I stood in the shower with blood pouring out, I feared the worst. A scan a little while later showed healthy baby and blood clot had reduced in size. My little rainbow was born the following may!

Thank you.

The bleeding wasn't allot have not had any since yesterday morning. But it is so hard not to worry.

I even apologized to the sonographer because obviously everything was ok and i felt like i 'wasted' their time. :blush:

Wang - :hi::hi:

Army wife, glad all was good for your scan.

Sannie, you have every right to feel worried after what you have been through. Don't feel guilty about wasting people's time, that's what they are there for.

Greener - any news?

Hello ladies,

Just popping in to say Hi, good luck for all your scans this week, I shall be keeping my beedy little eyes out waiting for news.

Greener - Are you ok..??

I have another scan booked for the 15th so just over 2 weeks but it seems a lifetime. I'm keeping myself busy with my 2 monsters, work, home and my studying. Infact probably too busy, guess I'll treat us to a take away tonight.. Well I'll inform hubby he is going to treat us.. hahahaha

Well my hcg levels are now 1350 so have gone up but not quite doubled and that's after 4 days :( no idea what's going on. I'm in total limbo. I'm having another blood test tomorrow and then they might refer me for a scan. The slow rising levels is not too good. My dr is clueless and was apparently surprised they'd gone up at all. I said to him if the levels are rising slowly it could be ectopic but again he's literally clueless an didn't know this himself

I'm going to ask tomorrow at my blood test if they can also measure my progesterone levels as that could be one reason they are rising slowly No idea if they'll do this but I feel like I owe it to myself and the baby to ask because if they are low some tablets could make the difference between if my baby lives or dies.

Well my hcg levels are now 1350 so have gone up but not quite doubled and that's after 4 days :( no idea what's going on. I'm in total limbo. I'm having another blood test tomorrow and then they might refer me for a scan. The slow rising levels is not too good. My dr is clueless and was apparently surprised they'd gone up at all. I said to him if the levels are rising slowly it could be ectopic but again he's literally clueless an didn't know this himself

I'm going to ask tomorrow at my blood test if they can also measure my progesterone levels as that could be one reason they are rising slowly No idea if they'll do this but I feel like I owe it to myself and the baby to ask because if they are low some tablets could make the difference between if my baby lives or dies.

So sorry you still don't have a definite answer. If your progesterone is low, they can prescribe progesterone pessaries, which is what i have to do twice a day.

Have you tried another digi since?

Hopefully you will get some answers soon.

Chimp, I am starting to worry now, just dreading what they are going to find!

Been to diabetic clinic today, so now have to check bloods 4 times a day, so boring food for me now,

Nope I haven't done another digi I don't see the point. Apparently 3+ won't show up until 2000 and I don't know if mine are even that yet. I'd guess not. I don't see the point anyway they only add to my stress

That is so true. I have a digi in the house but won't do it cos I don't want to stress myself out.

Chimp, I am starting to worry now, just dreading what they are going to find!
I felt the same, and I'm keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup::flower:

I've actually changed my appointment from the 15th to the 8th, so only just over a week to go. I thought I would be ok, but honestly it's the not knowing that drives you mad... luckily our EPU was fine with me changing bless them.

Greener - I hope you get a scan and get good news from it. :flower:

Mwaah - One more sleep....! :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Oh greener I hope you get some answers and good news soon.

I did my last digi the other day as I really needed to POAS!!! haha

Armywife glad your scan went well.
Chimp thank you... I'm so nervous!!
Dancareoi, nearly your time too.

Anyone I've missed, hope you are all hanging in there and have happy sticky beans incubating nicely for September xxx

Hi ladies,

Oh greener I hope you get some answers and good news soon.

I did my last digi the other day as I really needed to POAS!!! haha

Armywife glad your scan went well.
Chimp thank you... I'm so nervous!!
Dancareoi, nearly your time too.

Anyone I've missed, hope you are all hanging in there and have happy sticky beans incubating nicely for September xxx

Thanks, getting worried about scan now, just dread sitting there waiting to see!

Is yours tomorrow?

Greener, how's it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"