***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Had my blood test this morning and the nurse put on the form I wanted progrsterone checked today. Now waiting it out. Feels like a never ending cycle of waiting for blood test results

Maze those sound like great results to me!!! :thumbup:Thanks for the reassurance... am hoping the next 2 weeks go by a little quicker than the past 2!!

Armywife - congrats on the heartbeat. You must be on cloud 9 :cloud9:

Sannie - so, so glad to hear everything is ok. You definitely did not waste their time! :flower::hugs:

Dancareoi - keeping everything crossed for you!! Good luck on your scan. :flower:

Greener - good luck with the progesterone test. Glad to hear the hcg is going up. FX :hugs:

AFM - I made it past my m/c date (5w6d) so that feels like a milestone. Am occasionally having cramps, and they completely freak me out, but am hoping things are still going ok. Happy hump day (Wed.) ladies!

Yes its tomorrow Dancareoi. I feel ill and will be wreck driving there, I havent told anyone either. I'm sure you will be the same.

Greener, your arm will be like a pin cushion!! Keeping everything crossed for you xx

So my HCG is 6x higher than it was on the 25th. It went from 74 to 441 and my progesterone went from 45 to 51. I am doubling every 25 hours. Yay! But boy do I feel tired....

Good luck with everyone's upcoming tests and scans. I am often checking back here to see if there is any news!

So my HCG is 6x higher than it was on the 25th. It went from 74 to 441 and my progesterone went from 45 to 51. I am doubling every 25 hours. Yay! But boy do I feel tired....

Good luck with everyone's upcoming tests and scans. I am often checking back here to see if there is any news!

Yay thats fab news, no wonder you are tired, your body is working at super speed :) congrats xx

Good luck Mwaah - let us know how it goes!

Thank you, I think I will cry either way. 13 hours til i have to drink all that water, probably pee myself on the hours drive over there lol xxx

Hi guys,

I've been stalking you. I keep visiting this thread, but by the time I make it through a few pages of updates, I'm too tired to post.

But anyway, Maze! So sincerely happy to hear your HCG has bounced in such a big way!

Greener, hope you get some reassurance today. I can totally remember the frustration of not knowing wtf is going on. Really, really hope you get good news.

BTW, I should probably introduce myself, but I've just gotten exhausted. I promise I will do this later.

Sticky dust to us all! :dust:

Hi everyone. Not had chance to read back to what ive missed yet. So i will catch up in a minute haha.
Quick update from me - Still waiting for my scan date to come through :( According to LMP i am 11 weeks today!! I bought an angelsounds doppler last week and this morning i managed to find a heartbeat :cloud9:

Hi everyone. Not had chance to read back to what ive missed yet. So i will catch up in a minute haha.
Quick update from me - Still waiting for my scan date to come through :( According to LMP i am 11 weeks today!! I bought an angelsounds doppler last week and this morning i managed to find a heartbeat :cloud9:

whoo hoo for heartbeat, must be so reassuring to hear it:happydance:

mwaah - thinking of you.

greener - thinking of you too

Maze - good news with the levels.

Me, well counting down now until tomorrow. Still getting plenty of symptoms. Tired all the time, I could wee for England at the moment, i just can`t stop, feeling a bit queasy the last couple of mornings and heaving a couple of times, but not sure if its because I`m thinking about it and wishing for it, if you know what I mean. Have also been feeling queasy late afternoon into evening as well. Bowels still irregular (sorry if TMI) Constant stuffy nose as well, worse in the mornings, but I don`t have a cold.

Thank you Dancareoi :) Yay for symptoms, even if they do make you feel rubbish. The only symptom i've had is sore boobs, the first time i've ever been happy to have them :haha:

Mwaah: Hope the scan goes well today.

Greener: Thinking of you :hug:

Maze: Great news with your HCG levels

Thank you Dancareoi :) Yay for symptoms, even if they do make you feel rubbish. The only symptom i've had is sore boobs, the first time i've ever been happy to have them :haha:

Mwaah: Hope the scan goes well today.

Greener: Thinking of you :hug:

Maze: Great news with your HCG levels

i want to feel as crap as possible, because i hope that means all is good!!!!

Well ladies I cried!!! I was too scared to look at the screen and when I did she told me it was just perfect!!

He is measuring 8 weeks and 3 days and had a lovely strong heartbeat.
I know I'm not out of the woods yet but feel a whole letter better especially as still zero symptoms.

Thats so fab PinkEmily you found a heartbeat yourself :)

Dancareoi, I'm so excited for you and you have symptoms, thats more reassuring for you.

Welcome to the new mummy to be, sorry forgot your username as have baby brain yippeeeeee xxxx

Attachments

• Jelly bean xx.jpg
    Jelly bean xx.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 11
That is fantastic! So happy that your scan went well.

That is fantastic! So happy that your scan went well.

Thank you so much. That was a private one, I have an NHS on Wednesday :) xx

mwaah, congrats, so glad it went well. you can breathe a bit easier now!

Mine tomorrow. i just hate the waiting and the suspense!

At least you have another scan next week for extra reassurance.:happydance:

Love the pic - is thats its head on the right, or is it still just a bean!!!

Thank you, i'm so glad I went private. She was so nice. I'm still dreading next weeks but not as much as todays!!
Eeeek what time is your scan?

You are right. The round yolk sac on the left and head on the right!! I have 15 pictures and 2 videos!! xxx

Thank you, i'm so glad I went private. She was so nice. I'm still dreading next weeks but not as much as todays!!
Eeeek what time is your scan?

You are right. The round yolk sac on the left and head on the right!! I have 15 pictures and 2 videos!! xxx

wow, thats quite a collection!!!! You can tell it`s a little head!!! The scans amaze me, the baby looks like a giant on the screen, but they are actually so small!!!

my scan is 1.00pm - so 23 hours to go. I`m feeling sick just thinking about it.

I know not even 2 CM's yet!! Yes on the other pictures it has more of a shape but I like the way the yolk looks in this one.

Honestly you will feel more sick when you have drank all that water hahaha I'm thinking of you. I nearly cried on the way there and told her not to tell me to look if all was not well and as soon as she saw the heartbeat and told me look, I cried haha God help me when he is born xxx

Yours is just before mine Dan :) I'm super nervous as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->