***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Yes it is short for Elisabeth I realised after i posted that my name was on there.

I hope I can diet control it. I tried last time but was on insulin from 20 weeks or 22, can't quite remember. It's just gestational. My sugars were staying high over night so I just injected on an evening so the sugar didn't rest on the baby all night.

I can't imagine having to tell my child about a loss. Fingers crossed this is a keeper so I wont. Oh gosh 14 weeks does seem like ages away, I'm crossing everything for you.

My MMC was at 10 weeks but the baby died at 8 1/2 weeks so my scan yesterday was still not past my dates.
My LO is 2 but he is very clued up as its just me and him and we live 300 miles from family so he is my main company, we just chat about everything. My hubby left a year ago. Jelly beans father is a sperm donor.
I think if I have GD's again he will be early but I dont want him in August as he'll be the youngest in school so the 2nd or 4th sept would be nice.

Whats your due date? When were your others born and how old are they? xx

Hey girls,

Hope you don't mind me joining so late.

I'm due around September 14th, so I'm around 8 weeks now, but still terrified after a loss at around 5 weeks just before this pregnancy.

Hope we all get our rainbows this time!

welcome bubbles :wave: sorry for your loss and congratulations on your pregnancy

i don't mind you being late i will go through and try and find out who else is new here if i miss anyone just let me know

stuckinoki so sorry hunni :hugs:

ArmyWife1984 glad all went well at prenatal appointment

Greener Grass was there any more news hun?

Maze glad your hcg levels were really good

PinkEmily :happydance: for heartbeat hope you get scan date soon

mwaah glad you got a lovely scan, and yay for strong heartbeat

tabana welcome to the group hope all goes well at your scan, let us know a edd once you have one

LuckyW :wave: sorry i am only just welcoming you, glad you got a lovely scan :D do you have rough due date?

chathamlady i hope all is ok hunni x

dancareoi glad you saw heartbeat hunni x

AFM i got my 12 week scan date today, however it isnt until the 27th and i will be like 13+2 or something and I'm like urrrh as i thought it would be a whole week earlier. Not had time to be on much back at uni and the long days are just killing me

Well i ended up in the er with cramping my hcg levels are only 2670 which is low for what i thought i was i have to go monday for repeat labs its going to be a long weekend the us showed a sac but no hb so they doctor just said im may not be as far along as i thought or im having another miscarriage
Hugs, sorry you're in for a long weekend. Sounds like everything could be fine, though?

I saw HB myself before she confirmed it so that was a relief! She says I am 7+6 I thought at most I was 7 + 4 but that is fine.
I was told the vaginal ultrasounds were accurate to within a week. I'm trying not to care that my smudge measured 6+1 instead of 6+5, as I'd expected.

It's in two and a half hours :S
Good luck!

I told my DS i have a baby in my tummy and he cried and said he wanted the baby now, September is going to be a lifetime away for him. Hopefully it will arrive before his birthday on the 8th so we can make an extra big fuss of him xxxx
Aww! Very cute!

Last June my son had to write something about the worst thing he had experienced, he wrote the loss of a sibling, it broke my heart.
ouch. Kind of breaks my heart just to read about it.

I won't be happy until I get past 14 weeks, so a long time to go yet
I hear this. I'm wondering how long my relief at the positive scan will last before the worrying starts to outweigh it.

My LO is 2 but he is very clued up as its just me and him and we live 300 miles from family so he is my main company, we just chat about everything.
This is getting cuter and cuter.

Can't be easy that things didn't work out with the husband, but hope it was one of those breaks that was ultimately a change for the better.

Hey girls,
Hi!

LuckyW :wave: sorry i am only just welcoming you, glad you got a lovely scan :D do you have rough due date?
Thanks, mummy. I'm due 9/21.

Scan went well! Measuring right on point, heart beat seen at 136 bpm :) ill post a pic later, just out for lunch!

Wow, lots going on since I last posted, doing this on phone now so struggling to see everything!

Hi to everyone.

Tekkitten, so glad your scan went well.

Liss, I read earlier in this thread that you are doing this on your own and I thought how brave you are, especially without family around to support you.

Its not quite the same, but at least you have us for a little moral support if you need it.

I have 3 kids already.
DS 11. DD 8 DS 2 3/4

Big year for us, my due date is probably around 15 or 16 sept.
My first was 3 weeks early, my DD was breach so section 2 weeks early and my youngest was 2 weeks early, so I have early babies!

My bloods are within levels in day so not worried about that, but my morning ones are coming up higher than they should. I'm at clinic monday, so I'll see what they say.

Also meant to say, my daughter is taking her first holy communion in april (kids and DH are catholic) and my son will be starting secondary school in sept. He sat 11+ grammer school exams for Birmingham and Warwickshire. He did well in both tests, so should get the grammer school of his choice. Offers out 4 weeks today!

Congrats, mwaah! Such a well developed looking bean you have there!

I just came back from my first scan. My bean looks like a smudge. But I am thrilled that my smudge has a nice, strong heartbeat.

I haven't really introduced myself yet. So hi, I'm LuckyW. I'm 42. I have been super nervous about this pregnancy because of a mmc last April. I don't have any cubs, and my eggs are only getting older, so I'm feeling like this is my last real shot at parenthood.

Today was apparently the last appointment with my RE. It was a bit odd, because I've seen her sooo many times over the past year. Maybe it was also a bit weird because we actually got our bfp on a break cycle, when she wasn't monitoring me and I wasn't shooting myself up with crazy aggressive fertility drugs. And last year, she had me come back week after week around this time.

But today, she just referred me back to my regular ob/gyn.

Anyway, you guys seem like a great group, and it really is worth something to chat with others who've experienced loss as well, and previous births!

Hiya and welcome. Oh this will be your 1st how lovely :) you have been through a lot but it is all more than worth it. Your smudge will soon be looking like mine :) thank you xxxx

I had another scan today, we went private for this one instead of the NHS (NHS scans starting again from next week, weekly as planned) I have been put forward 1 day, so I am 8 weeks 2 days, EDD 10th September. All is well :happydance: Can see its cute little legs and its cute little arm behind/side of its head :cloud9:

Oh thats fab!!! Lovely pics. You are due the day after me. I think mine will be more like the 2nd due to the gestational diabetes. xxx

Just a quick one to say good luck to Danc today...! I'll be checking for updates.

Great news on all the scans.
Thank you. How are you doing?? xxx

Thank you :flower: Sorry to hear about your GD :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies. Seen more lovely scans :thumbup:

Well it was a miscarriage just had a heavy bleed :( best of luck to everyone

Ok hope this works!

11mm and 136 bpm :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Chathamlady I am so sorry :hugs:

I see lots of ladies have had good scans :flower:

We got our 12 week nuchal scan appointment through it's on the 4th of March I should be 12w3days.

A friend of mine saw an advert for a private clinic in London looking for women between 5-11 weeks for a free scan,picture and 40pounds. They are training their new sonographers. I did not see an issue with this as I know atm bubbi is ok just wanna see if its still growing and the HB is still there so could not pass up the opportunity.

If anyone is interested I can give you the email for the lady that is organizing the appointments.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

xx

chathamlady - so sorry - :hugs:

LuckyW - :hi: - haven`t had chance to say hi yet.

tekkitten - lovely pic - i might try and out mine on later - my little butter bean was measuring 14.3mm.

Sannie - good idea with the scan. We`re in midlands so too far for us.

morning to everyone else.

chathamlady i am so sorry :(

Mwaah - I keep asking my LO if he would like a baby brother or sister and he shouts 'NO WAY' :haha:

I finally received my scan date this morning and its on Wednesday!! Finally we will get a more definite due date!

Hi Pink - :hi: - not long to wait for your scan.

here`s my little butter bean. Picture isn`t that clear because it`s a photograph of the scan picture as i don`t know how to use our scanner!!!

006.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"