***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

LuckyW Thank you I know you are right I just think and worry too much :blush: Just want to finally take a baby home ya know after 5 years.

I totally, totally get it. Previous mmc here myself. Reminding myself that the bean now has pretty good odds, this is how I cope with fear of loss.

And I think yours are better than mine, because I don't think you are 40+!

LuckyW Thank you I know you are right I just think and worry too much :blush: Just want to finally take a baby home ya know after 5 years.

I totally, totally get it. Previous mmc here myself. Reminding myself that the bean now has pretty good odds, this is how I cope with fear of loss.

Hi lucky, I keep looking at your lovely scan picture, your little bean looks just like a lovely little gummy bear!

I too am 40+ - 41 now, 42 in August!

Good luck with everyone's scans...! I can't remember when they all are... but I'm stalking waiting for all the good news.

I have 4 more sleeps until mine... I hope everything is still ok, but I'm thinking positive!

Greener - Still got my fingers crossed for you

xx

Yeah, good luck to all with scans, pink I think yours is soon!

Chimpette aww not long now for you :D

I still have over 3 weeks to wait for mine :( on a positive 10 weeks today :happydance:

Ur right I'm not 40+ but that doesn't mean one worries less.
I gotta let go and lighten up a bit about it all...

Chimpette did you email the lady I told you about regarding the scan? Did u manage to get an appointment?

Hi Sannie,

No I didn't bother, as I have a scan on friday, and then I have 12 week scan 2 weeks after that.

I'm hoping the 2 weeks go quickly still though:haha:

Oh I see so having one on saturday too won't make that much difference lol
Mines not until 4th of March so this is a bit of a break in between so it wont seem as long :D

x

Well, I now have to inject insulin once a day due to high blood sugars in the mornings!

So now I take progesterone twice a day, check my blood sugars 4 times a day, inject clexane once a day and from tomorrow inject insulin once a day!

I don't care what I have to do as long as I get my rainbow!

Hi lucky, I keep looking at your lovely scan picture, your little bean looks just like a lovely little gummy bear!

lol. It is a gummy bear, not a real scan. Just think it's super cute when they're at that stage they look like gummies.

Hoping that's what I'll see at my next scan at 8 1/2.

Good luck at your next, Chimp. :dust:

Sannie, not trying to take away your right to worry. ;)

Oh, and back to dan- heh, bet it seems like the medications take up a big chunk of your head space. Just being on the TTC regimen of CoQ10, DHEA, DHA and prenatals seemed like a lot to remember, for me.

Yeah, good luck to all with scans, pink I think yours is soon!

It is, its on Wednesday :happydance:. Really looking forward to it strangely. Hopefully i will be able to believe there is a baby in my tummy.

Hi ladies, how are you all doing.

Finally managed to get a booking in appointment with the midwife for next Tuesday, so soon I'll be on the dreaded blood sugars and insulin Lisa.

Goodluck for tomorrow Pink, can't wait to see your pic. Mine is in the afternoon. Dreading it xxx

Hi ladies, how are you all doing.

Finally managed to get a booking in appointment with the midwife for next Tuesday, so soon I'll be on the dreaded blood sugars and insulin Lisa.

Goodluck for tomorrow Pink, can't wait to see your pic. Mine is in the afternoon. Dreading it xxx

Good luck Liss and pink

Just done my first insulin jab! Not too bad really :thumbup:

Good luck Liss and pink

Thank you.

Urgh well done you. How much are you on? No idea when I'll see the diabetic Dr as I didnt see her until after my GTT at 18 weeks last time. They said they wont even test me this time. xxx

Good luck Liss and pink

Thank you.

Urgh well done you. How much are you on? No idea when I'll see the diabetic Dr as I didnt see her until after my GTT at 18 weeks last time. They said they wont even test me this time. xxx

I haven't been tested. As a matter of course I was at clinic last Tuesday and given stuff to check bloods.

Had to go back yesterday for check up and they said my morning readings were a bit too high, so they decided to jump on it straight away and out me on insulin.

Back again today to be shown what to do. I am on 2 units just at night, so it will work slowly through the night and hopefully lower my sugar levels over night.

Back again next Monday.

Getting myself all worried today as not had any sickness. Well no heaving anyway, have felt a little queasy sometimes, so really hoping that counts as sickness.

I was only on it at night time, I started at 2 then they just adjust it to what i felt I needed. Some nights i was upto 12 but thats when we had an Indian lol

I'm sure all is well and you are just worried (with good reason). feeling queasy is still good as symptoms should be lessening now with the placenta getting ready to kick in.
I cried Sunday night as had these funny twinges and remember having them with my 10 week loss at the same time I had these. Hopefully I will see a heartbeat tomorrow, feel as nervous as I was last week. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->