***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Real quick one I'm on phone so excuse any typos ill post again when I get home.

Sannie id like the email please.

Thanks

Cute Dan!!!

Your about 3 days ahead of me I think ;) what a cute little bean!

Worried about Greener. Hope you're okay, lady!

Had a bad few days. Where to start. Levels risen from 1350 to 1920 in 47 hours so still not great but doubling time a bit quicker than before. Progesterone level only 7.2. Much fighting with dr now on progesterone suppositories. Had bleeding last night and today. Been at hospital to see ooh dr who told me its in the Gods hands and what will be will be. My vitals look good tummy feels normal. I've to rest. No stairs no lifting no sex and ask dr for scan on Monday. Terrified, exhausted, can't take much more

Had a bad few days. Where to start. Levels risen from 1350 to 1920 in 47 hours so still not great but doubling time a bit quicker than before. Progesterone level only 7.2. Much fighting with dr now on progesterone suppositories. Had bleeding last night and today. Been at hospital to see ooh dr who told me its in the Gods hands and what will be will be. My vitals look good tummy feels normal. I've to rest. No stairs no lifting no sex and ask dr for scan on Monday. Terrified, exhausted, can't take much more

Sounds brutal. Hard enough when HCG and Progesterone levels are on target.

What's the fight with doc re P suppositories about?

Don't answer that if you don't feel like posting. You need to conserve your energy. But thanks for responding above, and please know that people out here on the internets are thinking of you and sending big hopes and huge clouds of sticky dust your way.

chathamlady so sorry :hugs:

PinkEmily aww not long to wait at all :D

dancareoi lovely picture

Greener Grass hope all goes well tomorrow x

Basically here in the uk it's not normal for a standard gp to ever prescribe those. He tried to tell me there was nothing they could give me to begin with! I had to fight to get them at all.

Thank you. Will update when I know more

Basically here in the uk it's not normal for a standard gp to ever prescribe those. He tried to tell me there was nothing they could give me to begin with! I had to fight to get them at all.

Thank you. Will update when I know more

Hi Greener, sorry you are having such a stressful time. Do you now have the Progesterone?

Thinking of you:hugs:

I wish I was on more but the fight was big enough to get this I know they won't give me more.

Hey girls,

Hope you don't mind me joining so late.

I'm due around September 14th, so I'm around 8 weeks now, but still terrified after a loss at around 5 weeks just before this pregnancy.

Hope we all get our rainbows this time!

Congrats on your new pregnancy Fx its a sticky sticky one xxx

mwaah glad you got a lovely scan, and yay for strong heartbeat

AFM i got my 12 week scan date today, however it isnt until the 27th and i will be like 13+2 or something and I'm like urrrh as i thought it would be a whole week earlier. Not had time to be on much back at uni and the long days are just killing me

Thank you, good to see you here and my god well done for replying to everybody!! 27th seems like ages away, FX all will be well. xxx

This is getting cuter and cuter.

Can't be easy that things didn't work out with the husband, but hope it was one of those breaks that was ultimately a change for the better.

Thanks he is so cute. Hubby just left for no apparent reason, I thought we were happy so it was a huge shock and took a lot of getting used to.

Scan went well! Measuring right on point, heart beat seen at 136 bpm :) ill post a pic later, just out for lunch!

Thats fab and lovely pic xxx

Liss, I read earlier in this thread that you are doing this on your own and I thought how brave you are, especially without family around to support you.

Its not quite the same, but at least you have us for a little moral support if you need it.

I have 3 kids already.
DS 11. DD 8 DS 2 3/4

Big year for us, my due date is probably around 15 or 16 sept.
My first was 3 weeks early, my DD was breach so section 2 weeks early and my youngest was 2 weeks early, so I have early babies!

My bloods are within levels in day so not worried about that, but my morning ones are coming up higher than they should. I'm at clinic monday, so I'll see what they say.

Also meant to say, my daughter is taking her first holy communion in april (kids and DH are catholic) and my son will be starting secondary school in sept. He sat 11+ grammer school exams for Birmingham and Warwickshire. He did well in both tests, so should get the grammer school of his choice. Offers out 4 weeks today!

Thank you its great having everyone on here to talk too. Hubby came yesterday to see DS ( he has only seen him for an hour since last July) I didnt know how i was going to feel seeing him again but i didnt feel anything, just can't believe i am married to such an insensitive guy. He even said he was coming back next Sunday to see him.... we'll see.

Wow a very busy year for and probably and august baby!! Thats great about your son, goodluck in 4 weeks for him.

Well it was a miscarriage just had a heavy bleed :( best of luck to everyone

Oh no I'm so sorry, thinking of you :hugs:

xxxx

We got our 12 week nuchal scan appointment through it's on the 4th of March I should be 12w3days.

A friend of mine saw an advert for a private clinic in London looking for women between 5-11 weeks for a free scan,picture and 40pounds. They are training their new sonographers. I did not see an issue with this as I know atm bubbi is ok just wanna see if its still growing and the HB is still there so could not pass up the opportunity.

If anyone is interested I can give you the email for the lady that is organizing the appointments.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

xx

Thanks for that but London is a bit far. did you go or are you going? xxx

Mwaah - I keep asking my LO if he would like a baby brother or sister and he shouts 'NO WAY' :haha:

I finally received my scan date this morning and its on Wednesday!! Finally we will get a more definite due date!

hahaha thats so sweet, my DS keeps changing his mind about a brother or a sister. What time is your scan? Mine is at 2.30pm on Wednesday. xxx

Sorry you are still going through this. Hopefully the progesterone will help. Well done for sticking to your guns and getting it though. I asked just before I lost my last one and the Dr wouldnt give it me. I hope you get a good outcome at least you know you are doing all you can xxxx

Chimpette here's the email address hun.
[email protected]

I do have to mention that it's also a clinic that deals with unplanned pregnancy, teenage pregnancies etc....I wasn't sure if i felt comfortable to go considering what they give advice on there but at the end of the day it's not why we are going and we get to see if our bubbi is ok.

Send her an email I hope you can still get an appointment :)

Mwaah we are going on Saturday, am a bit nervous if I am honest we have had two good scans but am so worried something has happened in the mean time.

Greener I hope it all keeps going well for you :hugs:

Hope everyone is well.

Hope all goes well sannie

I can't believe i am 10 weeks tomorrow :wacko:

Dancareoi - Your scan pictures are so lovely!

Greener - Im thinking of you, well done for fighting them!!

Mwahh - My scan is at 10.30. Poor hubby is working nights, he's going to try and leave early at 5am so he gets a few hours sleep at least. Im really looking forward to it, even though I have heard the heartbeat Im still struggling to understand that there is a baby in there.

I wish I was on more but the fight was big enough to get this I know they won't give me more.
FWIW, 200 mg could be totally sufficient. It has absolutely spiked my levels in the past.

Hubby just left for no apparent reason, I thought we were happy so it was a huge shock and took a lot of getting used to.

I'm almost speechless. Hard to imagine forgiving someone for leaving like that. Kudos to you for being able to pick up the pieces and move on with your lives. You're a strong lady!

Mwaah we are going on Saturday, am a bit nervous if I am honest we have had two good scans but am so worried something has happened in the mean time.
Good luck. Remember, the chances are much, much better that your bean is just fine.

I can't believe i am 10 weeks tomorrow :wacko:
Congrats!

Mwahh - My scan is at 10.30. Poor hubby is working nights, he's going to try and leave early at 5am so he gets a few hours sleep at least. Im really looking forward to it, even though I have heard the heartbeat Im still struggling to understand that there is a baby in there.
Good luck for your scan. xx

LuckyW Thank you I know you are right I just think and worry too much :blush: Just want to finally take a baby home ya know after 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->