***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I was only on it at night time, I started at 2 then they just adjust it to what i felt I needed. Some nights i was upto 12 but thats when we had an Indian lol

I'm sure all is well and you are just worried (with good reason). feeling queasy is still good as symptoms should be lessening now with the placenta getting ready to kick in.
I cried Sunday night as had these funny twinges and remember having them with my 10 week loss at the same time I had these. Hopefully I will see a heartbeat tomorrow, feel as nervous as I was last week. xxx

Thinking of you tomorrow.:hugs:

Liss and Pink - good luck today - i know exactly how you are feeling at this moment in time!

Queasiness back this morning, so pleased about that!

Insulin didn`t make any difference, reading still a bit high today. Should be 5.3 or less and was 5.6. Hospital will be calling on Friday to see how its going, so if still high i expect I will have to increase the units!

I am going to be full of holes. 4 pin pricks a day to check bloods, plus clexane and insulin and today is acupunture!!!! Better not drink to much cos i`ll start leaking!!!!

Hope it all went well Pink and hubby stayed awake for you.

Eeeek i think you will be upping the dose Lisa. Hahaha yes before where you putting your holes. Do you inject into your tummy or your thigh?

Well just abouts to leave for my scan. I know all you ladies will be feeling the same about your scans... but arghhhh an hour seems like an eternity away.

Hope everyone is doing well xxxx

Hope it all went well Pink and hubby stayed awake for you.

Eeeek i think you will be upping the dose Lisa. Hahaha yes before where you putting your holes. Do you inject into your tummy or your thigh?

Well just abouts to leave for my scan. I know all you ladies will be feeling the same about your scans... but arghhhh an hour seems like an eternity away.

Hope everyone is doing well xxxx

Thinking of you:hugs:

Clexane in stomach and insulin in leg!

Hi!! The scan went well. It confirmed that my dates were right (i was a day or two off) I'm 10 weeks 3 days and due 1st September :) They have booked me in for another scan in 2 weeks just to check the baby is growing well. Its little heart was beating away.

My 3 year old nephew said it looked like a sister so now whenever we show Olly the scan photo he says "Its ma sister" :haha:

Hope your scan went well Mwaah. Will keep my eye out for an update :)

Hi!! The scan went well. It confirmed that my dates were right (i was a day or two off) I'm 10 weeks 3 days and due 1st September :) They have booked me in for another scan in 2 weeks just to check the baby is growing well. Its little heart was beating away.

My 3 year old nephew said it looked like a sister so now whenever we show Olly the scan photo he says "Its ma sister" :haha:

What a relief, glad all went well.

yay happy news for your scan Pink.

Hope you don't leak too much Danc - although whatever it takes hey.

2 more sleeps for me.... I'm trying to keep myself busy at work and then studying on nights... it seems to be working.. LOL

Mwaah - Any news..?

2 more sleeps for me.... I'm trying to keep myself busy at work and then studying on nights... it seems to be working.. LOL

Mwaah - Any news..?

Woop woop not long now chimp :) I'll be stalking for a pic!!

Oh used to inject into my tummy until I hit a stretch mark...OUCH!! thigh from then on. Well done for injecting the one in your tummy. Is that like a real injection and not a pen like the insulin?

Yay Pink thats fab news :) :hugs:

My scan went well!!! Really cant believe I have a baby growing inside my me!!
She put me a day forward then last weeks scan so now back on track with my ticker and due on little mans birthday so I reckon the 1st or 2nd of Sept if my consultant and I compromise on the induction date.

Thank you for all your support ladies, I really have been a wreck!! xxx

Mwaah - Any news..?

Woop woop not long now chimp :) I'll be stalking for a pic!!

Oh used to inject into my tummy until I hit a stretch mark...OUCH!! thigh from then on. Well done for injecting the one in your tummy. Is that like a real injection and not a pen like the insulin?

Yay Pink thats fab news :) :hugs:

My scan went well!!! Really cant believe I have a baby growing inside my me!!
She put me a day forward then last weeks scan so now back on track with my ticker and due on little mans birthday so I reckon the 1st or 2nd of Sept if my consultant and I compromise on the induction date.

Thank you for all your support ladies, I really have been a wreck!! xxx

Brilliant, so glad it went well. You can sit back and relax now:happydance:

Thank you. I know its not a guarantee but its the furthest along I have gotten for a long time so I'm a happy bunny for now.

Might even start looking at baby things!! xx

Happy your scan went welll! We went from 2ww after m/c together and almost now into 2nd tri! We are due right around the same time too!! Did u go early or late with lo?

Mwaah: glad ur scan went welll too! When do u go back again? Ive started looking at strollers...gonna need a doublle one!!! :wacko:

Mwaah: glad ur scan went welll too! When do u go back again? Ive started looking at strollers...gonna need a doublle one!!! :wacko:

Thank you. My scan will be the usual 12 week one they do in the UK. I think it will be more like 13 weeks though as I havent booked in with the midwife yet.
When do you have another?

Yes you will need a double. I already have a double as use it when friends come or i look after their little ones. I'm lucky as my DS will be nearly 3 so a pram and a buggy board will do me. You will need a double though. Are you going for a side by side or a tandem? xx

go every 4wks now. So next one is the 28th.. ill be 13 wks then.

I have no clue what kind of stroller to get. I like the idea of side by side so they each have their own view but just not sure how many doorways ill fit through lol...so im trying to find a side by side that is skinny. Im planning on using it mostly outdoors anyways so maybe it wont be too much of an issue.
need another crib too!! :wacko:
do you still have alot of things from your first?

Thanks everyone!

Yay, so happy your scan went well too Mwaah. Roll on our 12 week scans!

Armywife - I know, quite spooky really. Our bodies seem to be on the same wave length :haha: I was a week late with Olly, i don't think they will let me go late this time as i had a section.

We will most likely have a pushchair and board like Mwaah, unless Olly still likes trying to run off. I think i might try baby wearing too then stick Olly in a buggy. We have a few bits from our first. I think i'm going to use the same pram (unless OH treats me to a new one) the car seat will be the same, cot, baby bath. We just need a moses basket/crib and baby bouncer.

I have an out n about nipper 360 double... can't recommend them enough... I love it!

Yes Pink glad they went the way we hoped. I think its been the longest 9 weeks of my life. I just cant decide what single pram to get?? I like the Babystyle Oyster.

Thats good you get them every 4 weeks Armywife. Good to see your bean grow. I prefer side by sides if you arent going in too many shops!! Yes I have the big things, not the pram though and gave away all his clothes and bedding only a few months ago.
Wont you LO be in a bed when the new one arrives?

My friend has a 360 out and about Chimp and she can't recommend it enough.

My picture is crap Lisa!! grrr I'll upload it though. 8 weeks was much better. He has grown 7mm in those 6 days though. xxxx

Mwaah glad all is well. My dating scan on nhs isn't until 13+2 and I was seen by me at recommended time

Army wife how come you get scans every 4 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->