***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

sorry i've not posted again, i am lurking, but everyone is so positive on this thread planning for when their babies arrive i don't feel i belong here at the moment.

Had a scan on tuesday and they dated me at 5-5.5 weeks which isn't possible, gestational sack, yolk sac and fetal pole seen but no heartbeat, Fetal pole only 3mm so possibly too early for heartbeat. Going for another scan on valentines day to find out if baby has grew and has a heartbeat, if not it must've stopped growing so MMC :(

So sorry you are going through this Greener :hugs: thinking of you, hope it is good news next week :flower:

Sannie, great news.

Liss, sugars are fine in the day, but still a little high in the morning. I have to increase my insulin today to 3 units, to see if that helps. I will be back at diabetic clinic Monday afternoon! How are you doing?

How is everyone else tonight?

I think I managed to add a bad picture that i took on webcam lol

Attachments

• 9w1d scan of Bubbi.jpg
    9w1d scan of Bubbi.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 4
had my ultrasound the tech was really quie asked a few questions then quiet again i just came out with it "is it alive?" she smiled and yes i just balled! she said im measuring 8 weeks 2 days so not much change heartbeat was 2013-02-09 13.50.14.jpg 2013-02-09 13.50.23.jpg

Greener - Sending you massive hugs! Praying its not a MMC x

Thank you ladies. The waiting is agony. I really hope I can join you next week and be excited about my baby

Thinking of you Greener, really hope everything is ok.

I have my first scan tomorrow, it's a bit early than expected as they had trouble dating me due to getting BFP straight after a loss. So nervous I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight, at least it's first thing in the morning so I don't have to spend all day worrying about it. It feels like it's taken forever to get to 9 weeks and I'm terrified of hearing bad news.

I have my first scan tomorrow, it's a bit early than expected as they had trouble dating me due to getting BFP straight after a loss. So nervous I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight, at least it's first thing in the morning so I don't have to spend all day worrying about it. It feels like it's taken forever to get to 9 weeks and I'm terrified of hearing bad news.

:hugs: for tomorrow, we know exactly how you are feeling right now.

Lots of luck for tomorrow.:hugs:

How are you doing?

I'm good thanks, have my 1st midwife appointment tomorrow so imagine she'll tell the diabetic clinic about me.

I think I managed to add a bad picture that i took on webcam lol

Aww lovely pic congrats

had my ultrasound the tech was really quie asked a few questions then quiet again i just came out with it "is it alive?" she smiled and yes i just balled! she said im measuring 8 weeks 2 days so not much change heartbeat was

Fab news and pic. xxxxx

Thank you ladies. The waiting is agony. I really hope I can join you next week and be excited about my baby

I hope you will be joining us too. Is it the 14th??

Hiya bubbles, hope your scan went well.

How is everyone else doing?? The 1st trimester is the biggest drag ever xxx

Scan went well thanks, I was so nervous and convinced it would be bad news, when they said there was a heartbeat I just burst into tears! They've put me a couple of days behind, but said it was hard to get the measurements as baby was in an awkward position, so it will probably change at my next scan which is booked for March 7th. Not the best shot they had, but this is the one they printed (baby is upside down!)

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/E790D123-4E70-4216-8FBF-2ADA57D92D77-634-00000045514CF515.jpg

Scan went well thanks, I was so nervous and convinced it would be bad news, when they said there was a heartbeat I just burst into tears! They've put me a couple of days behind, but said it was hard to get the measurements as baby was in an awkward position, so it will probably change at my next scan which is booked for March 7th. Not the best shot they had, but this is the one they printed (baby is upside down!)

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/E790D123-4E70-4216-8FBF-2ADA57D92D77-634-00000045514CF515.jpg

Congrats on your scan lovely pic.

I was at diabetic clinic again today, going back now in 3 weeks but have to call if readings go too high.

Congrats bubbles. Thats a lovely scan pic!! So clear.

Hi Lisa, hopefully that extra bit will keep it low for a bit longer.

Well I had what I thought was my booking in appointment today. Apparently it wasnt. She took my bloods, did my weight and height. She also did a blood test for slap cheek syndrome. Told me I didnt need the nuchal scan as I didnt want the amnio if it came back high risk, she said it was pointless!!
She said told me to make an appointment at 16 weeks with her and get my blood test results then.
She is doing the GTT at 28 weeks!! I said oh I was on insulin from 20 weeks last time and she just shrugged her shoulders. She then told me this wasnt my booking in appointment and someone would come to my home in the next four weeks to do that.
I'm not to concerned though because of my high BMI i will get referred to the consultant when I get booked in... I think lol.
My last living pregnancy was so high risk and now 3 years older and 3 miscarriages they dont seem to care!! I feel a bit deflated.
How is everyone feeling? xx x

Congrats bubbles. Thats a lovely scan pic!! So clear.

Hi Lisa, hopefully that extra bit will keep it low for a bit longer.

Well I had what I thought was my booking in appointment today. Apparently it wasnt. She took my bloods, did my weight and height. She also did a blood test for slap cheek syndrome. Told me I didnt need the nuchal scan as I didnt want the amnio if it came back high risk, she said it was pointless!!
She said told me to make an appointment at 16 weeks with her and get my blood test results then.
She is doing the GTT at 28 weeks!! I said oh I was on insulin from 20 weeks last time and she just shrugged her shoulders. She then told me this wasnt my booking in appointment and someone would come to my home in the next four weeks to do that.
I'm not to concerned though because of my high BMI i will get referred to the consultant when I get booked in... I think lol.
My last living pregnancy was so high risk and now 3 years older and 3 miscarriages they dont seem to care!! I feel a bit deflated.
How is everyone feeling? xx x

Hi, there seem to be a lot of stories about regarding people who have had MC and high risk PG and the powers that be don`t seem to care or be prepared to do anything!

I have been so lucky with my doctors etc.

As soon as I was PG the doctor wrote to the hospital and advised i needed to go under diabetic clinic. The diabetic clinic then get you in there as soon as possible, which for me was 7 weeks. Since then I have been another 3 times!!

As you know I am under 2 hospitals. Scans at one each week and diabetic at another.

Every time I go to diabetic clinic the midwife there checks my urine and blood pressure. My own midwife came to see my at my home last Friday and she too checked urine and blood pressure.

She also gave me all my forms for booking bloods, So when I was at diabetic clinic yesterday i got all my blood tests done as well!!

I am still getting the odd rogue reading, but I think it is down to what I am eating, so I really need to watch it a bit closer and cut down on the portion sizes.

I have another scan booked for this Friday at 8.00am, so starting to get nervous about that again!!!

I have a nuchal scan booked at the other hospital on 8th March!

Not back at diabetic clinic now for 3 weeks, but need to call them if my readings in the day go haywire, if my morning ones are still high I will have to increase my insulin again.

Still doing Clexane, it doesn`t hurt when i do it, but starts to sting afterwards!!

My MS is a bit strange, not too bad in a morning, but seems to get worse as day goes on. Eating seems to make me feel better, until I stop eating and them I feel sick again!!

How is everyone else doing?

I have a strange question too, you`d think I`d know the answer the number of times i have been pregnant, but are baths ok in PG, I have read they are but not be too hot - any thoughts?

Yes you are lucky Lisa with all that support, glad you are getting it.

Even with my MMC I had all my appointments by 12 weeks even though I didnt need to attend them. See whcih midwife I get at the booking in appointment and see what she says. Oh yes the midwife said she will refer me to the weight management team!! More concerned with that then the GD. If she had bothered to read my history she would see I only put on 9lbs with DS.

Baths are fine. I used to love a bath and watch DS move. I have heard that baths that are really hot are to be avoided xxx

Sorry about your rubbish midwife Mwaah. Im not happy with mine either. Im high risk too, only because I had an emergency section with my LO last time. She just didn't seem bothered, not sure whether its because i will be under the care of a consultant too :shrug: Im not seeing her again until 16 weeks, in that time i will have had 2 scans and my booking in appointment with the consultant (all arranged by the hospital, not her). Totally different from my first pregnancy. Could you see if your GP can refer you to a diabetic clinic?

Hello ladies,

So happy to hear of all the good scans.

Greener - keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Well I've noticed that my symptoms seem to have disappeared again... no sickness but I have read that now I'm over 10 week it might because the placenta has taken over... although with 2 mmc under my belt I can't help but worry. Next scan is booked for 25th Feb which isn't far away, but seems like a life time away.

Sorry to hear about all the troubles with the midwives, is like that around here too. When I told her I had already had a reassurance scan she was like why? So I explained about my 2 MMC in a row and she said well still that doesn't explain why you've had a scan... I wanted to punch her, although I didn't.. haha

Sorry about yours too Pink. My friend had her 1st appointment last week at 5 weeks and already she has been flagged as high risk and been referred to the hospital. It's amazing how much everyone's care differs from different trusts.
Thats good then that the hospital has sorted it out for you.
I'll wait til I get referred, as I got lovely care once the consultant took over with my DS. If I dont get a GTT by 16 weeks I will ring the diabetic clinic direct and see what they say.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->