***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

ooops forgot the pic hehehe

Attachments

• Jelly Bean 9weeks 3.jpg
    Jelly Bean 9weeks 3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
Mwaah glad all is well. My dating scan on nhs isn't until 13+2 and I was seen by me at recommended time

Army wife how come you get scans every 4 weeks?

Yikes, FX I get mine time for the nuchal screening then xxx

If you want nuchal screening its by 13+6. I not having it, i even reguse downs blood test but people still saying its awfully late given my history.

you mean late to have a scan?? It is rather a long wait for you.

Yes I want the combined test but if it comes back high risk it will just prepare me as I wont be having the amno, what will be, will be xxx

Yes they think it's a long time to have it at 13+2 when normally if you exactly 12 weeks on week day most hospitals try and get scan done that day. Especially with my miscarriage being a mmc I have fear baby may have died and my body hasn't realised again for an extra week and 2 days it doesn't sound like much but in context those 9 days are forever. Especially with angel's birthday on the 20th

Yes they think it's a long time to have it at 13+2 when normally if you exactly 12 weeks on week day most hospitals try and get scan done that day. Especially with my miscarriage being a mmc I have fear baby may have died and my body hasn't realised again for an extra week and 2 days it doesn't sound like much but in context those 9 days are forever. Especially with angel's birthday on the 20th

I totally understand, our baby had died a week and half before we had any signs we had lost him. Is there no way you can have a private scan to put your mind at rest?

Apparently though there is a September baby boom. September is always their busiest month and I'm seeing the midwife after she has finished her day because she just cant fit me in before the end of the month xxx

Round here we are looking at close to £100 for a scan if we pay and we just can't afford that to have a extra scan when i get one at 13 weeks. Yes our baby died at 7 and we didn't find out until 11 so it's a big worry. I just got to hope i can manage not to worry too much

Mwaah glad all is well. My dating scan on nhs isn't until 13+2 and I was seen by me at recommended time

Army wife how come you get scans every 4 weeks?

4 wks is the norm here in the us.....they see u once a month until u hit 32wks. How often do they see u there???

Mwaah: my lo will be 18months so i think he will still be in a crib....right?lol itd be lovely if he could be in a bed by then! Hope so.

Ohhhhhhh sorry mummytochloe, not every 4 weeks for scans....i just go in every 4wks for checkup

Mwaah: my lo will be 18months so i think he will still be in a crib....right?lol itd be lovely if he could be in a bed by then! Hope so.

My little men went into a bed at 15 months. He was walking and climbing and totally mobile. I did put a bed guard on it for a few months. Now he is in a mid sleeper and he isnt 2 1/2 yet. If you can get him in a bed I would, save you buying another cot xxx

Olly went into his toddler bed at 13 months and had a bed guard on for a while. I'd love Olly to have a mid sleeper but i think he's to silly for it at the moment.

Here is little Pea, its not the best scan photo but we will get another in 2 weeks :)

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/D3843D70-7388-4955-B6CC-E4DC81A34BE8-774-00000068001DEC97_zps409b77fd.jpg

Ahhhhh anyone else getting the shakes when their hungry...

I get it so bad, even whilst i'm making my lunch my hands are shaking like crazy! Hope this isn't a sign i'm going to get GD this time round....

Great scan pics..! Wonder if I'll get one, I hope so.

My oldest 2 went straight from cot to full size single bed without guards without any problem. They were 2 1/2 and 2.
My youngest is almost 3 and still in his cot! He sleeps well, so we don't see the point of changing yet. When we do he'll go to full size bed too.
He climbs out of it though! I leave the side down so he has a smaller drop to the floor and we have stair gate over his bedroom door, so works well at the moment.
Pink - lovely pic

Wow thanks ladiez for the advice! My lo was walking at exactly 10months so he is very mobile....maybe i could look into toddler bed.....he does flop around alot at night though... just worried he would fall off....are the bed rails good at securing them in?

Our 4 year old (has been in a full size single bed since about 15 months, because he could climb out his cot) he was walking from 9 months, but he was fine in the normal bed. He now sleeps in a normal sized single top bunk whilst our 21 month old sleeps in the bottom (he moved into the bunk bed when he was 17 months, again no problems). Our youngest started walking at 10 months. We don't have a guard on the door, but we live in a bungalow so it's not really a big worry for us. Plus I'm a real light sleeper and as soon as I hear their footsteps on the carpet I wake up.. LOL

I think it's just what they get used too, when I 1st moved them into their big beds they had a guardrail, infact our youngest still has one, but he probably doesn't need it.

Ahhhhh anyone else getting the shakes when their hungry...

I get it so bad, even whilst i'm making my lunch my hands are shaking like crazy! Hope this isn't a sign i'm going to get GD this time round....

Great scan pics..! Wonder if I'll get one, I hope so.

I don't be the shakes, it. Get soooooo hungry. Just going out for a steak now, don't know what that will do for my blood sugar reading, but we shall see.

Oooo steak I'd like one of them please.. LOL

1 more sleep I can't believe if everything is ok on the scan tomorrow we are going to start telling the family...

I'm so nervous!

Armywife - Olly was a wriggler and stayed that way once he had a guard on. Since we have moved the guard he stays put, i guess he senses where the edge of the bed is. He seems to have fallen out of bed a lot recently though. When he goes into a single bed i"ll probably stick the bed guard back on if he's still falling out, i think its just a phase though because he keeps having cold after cold and he cant get comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->