***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hello ladies,

Sorry to hear about all the troubles with the midwives, is like that around here too. When I told her I had already had a reassurance scan she was like why? So I explained about my 2 MMC in a row and she said well still that doesn't explain why you've had a scan... I wanted to punch her, although I didn't.. haha

Hahaha I don't blame you. I told mine today i had a scan last week and she didnt look impressed either. xxx

Chimpette my symptoms have pretty much disappeared too. Ive only had sore breasts which hardly hurt now and have reduced in size.

I seem to be having a lot of down days, i had them a few weeks back and i felt really depressed. I think its a mix of bad weather, being stuck indoors with an energetic toddler and hormones. I'm feeling pretty miserable again today :( Roll on spring time, cannot wait for days out and letting Olly let of steam in the garden with his toys.

On a funny note, Olly has just got my doppler out, took his tshirt off and put gel on his belly. Apparently he is listening to his baby! Oh dear!!

I had a scan this morning. My bean is sticking, but apparently stopped growing 2 weeks ago, shortly after my first ultrasound.

I am surprisingly fine for my worst case scenario coming to pass. At 42, less and less chance of parenthood working out, but that idea actually feels quite manageable at the moment. What actually pains me is this situation of feeling and being pregnant for some time without awareness that your baby has died. :growlmad:

But somehow, perversely enough, for me it's actually not quite as horrible as the first time around. Maybe because having been through it before, I did *know* that it was a real possibility. Not as much of a surprise.

Anyway, I thank you ladies for keeping me company these last few weeks, and wish you all super happy & healthy pregnancies! Beautiful last few scans up there. Good luck!

Lucky - I'm so so so sorry to hear this, having gone through the exact same thing I know words won't help, but I am thinking of you and your family and I hope you have people supporting you at this time.

Big love xxxx

Sorry to hear that lucky. Unfortunately I'm in the same situation. Missed miscarraige.

Good luck to the rest of you. I can't look on here anymore. The pain is too much

Oh no Greener and Lucky, I know its an awful feeling but please dont give up hope. I really feel for you both. Please if you want come on the thread to vent, cry or anything please do. We have all been through it and even if the rest turn out to be sticky beans you will always be part of this thread :hugs:

I feel bad for moaning about my midwife now!! She actually called me today and said she forgot to tell me she had a prescription for me for a higher dose of folic acid and calcium chews ...eurgh.

Well I have been poorly all day, loose stools and a terrible headache.

Pink - I have had a down week too, cried at EVERYTHING!! Ex hubby to be told me at the weekend that his gf moved in. I expected it but it still hurt like hell. The worst thing was he wants our little man every other weekend, overnight too. Which would be fine if Benjamin had regular contact with him but he has seen him for a total 8 hours since July and he didnt even get him a christmas card or present or get intouch til February since September.
Grrrr that man!!!

How is everyone else?? xxx

So so sorry greener :hugs: i wish these things didnt happen.

Sorry u feelin crappy mwaah.

Well im doing ok. Still cant help but feel nervous some days. I really wanna switch midwives but she was with me with ds. She is just soooooo busy and i always have to reschedule or even sometimes. After a 30min drive, i have got sent home cause she is busy....grrrr....

Hope you feel better soon Mwaah

As for me, I had another scan today :thumbup: I am now 10 weeks 4 days so have been pushed back by two days :haha: I had a lovely trainee sonographer today, he was great. We got lots of time looking at our baby, it kept wriggling so he couldn't measure it. He finally managed :haha: it gave us a good laugh. It gave us another a little wave which we caught on the scan photo, amazing!! I am back at the EPU for the last time on the 28th Feb, dating scan on wednesday :happydance:

Attachments

• Moo bean.jpg
    Moo bean.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
Armywife- how annoying for you. I would want to switch too. I dont think you can here as they all work as a team and its pot luck who you get. I think we are all nervous.

Zebra- that is an amazing pic!!! a proper baby now!! Mine will hopefully be looking like that.

Thanks. I am feeling a little better, the headache has gone and my 1st real symptom has kicked. It happened with Benjamin, I can't stand the smell of fabric conditioner on my clothes. It really makes me want to vomit! Yay hahaha xx

Armywife- how annoying for you. I would want to switch too. I dont think you can here as they all work as a team and its pot luck who you get. I think we are all nervous.

Zebra- that is an amazing pic!!! a proper baby now!! Mine will hopefully be looking like that.

Thanks. I am feeling a little better, the headache has gone and my 1st real symptom has kicked. It happened with Benjamin, I can't stand the smell of fabric conditioner on my clothes. It really makes me want to vomit! Yay hahaha xx

Thank you :flower: It sure will do, glad you are feeling better, good that symptoms are kicking in for you now :happydance: xx

Hi ladies!! I was invited to this thread when I got my BFP, but was reluctant to speak of anything pregnancy related at the time. My first pregnancy ended as a miscarriage in mid-July at 7 weeks and 3 days. I'm feeling a little safer now, and ready to face the music! I've just read the last two pages, and want to offer my greatest condolences to Greener and Lucky!! Hang in there! I hope you'll both get your rainbow babies really soon!! xoxo

If anyone has any magic solutions to dealing with nausea, I'm all ears lol!!! My first scan is February 21st--I've never had a pregnancy ultra-sound before, as I miscarried before my first scan the last time! I'm a little anxious but really hoping all goes well! :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next while!! xoxo

Welcome tasha :flower: congrats on the ms!!!! Lol i sometimes wish i had that problem since ive really had no symptoms

Lucky & Greener, I know words wont help at this time but as the other ladies have said please don't feel like you cannot come and let it all out on here. I'm sorry you are both going through this :hugs:

Tasha welcome :flower:

Good to hear everyone is doing well, regarding the midwife i was not that keen on mine either, they got my BMI all wrong they put my height at 169cm eventho I know i am at least 185cm but at the time I did say that's wrong but they didnt care, surely I can change this? She also mentioned a consultant but why is this? my bmi(which is wrong!) and the fact that I told her I went into severe depression after our loss? :shrug:

My symptoms have disappeared too just have the odd MS nausea, I am so emotional I could cry over anything and I am petrified for my 12 week scan on the 4th of March the passed few days I have just convinced myself somethings happened and I just cannot switch it off :dohh:

welcome Tasha.

Sannie, sorry you are so worried, but that is what PAL does to you isn`t it?

Lucky and Greener, so sorry.

Had another scan today and all still good. Still measuring to my dates and was even having a little wiggle about.

We can relax for a bit now, back again in 2 weeks time. (we are away next week, otherwise i would be back again then!)

Yeah I don't think this feeling will go until September but I guess then we worry about other things.

Good to hear about your scan :D are you off anywhere nice? it'll be nice to switch off from everything for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->