***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Army, that room looks fab. When we end up sharing a ward it can get very noisy and you don't get much sleep, because babies are crying all the time.

Chimp is right, national insurance gets deducted from salary, but for people like me, stay at home moms, with no salary, I don't pay it, so I suppose I am getting totally free!!!

Very sicky again today, but blood sugar levels seem to be on target, so that's good.

Pink, congrats on 12 weeks and good luck for your scan. My next one now is 1st march, the same day as we here about our son's secondary school place!

Happy Birthday for yesterday Chimpette. Sorry you didn't have a good day, Men are useless at sentimental things like birthdays!

Anyone up to anything nice today? I'm off to my mums for lunch, my brother and his family are going too so Olly will be off playing with his cousins. We're then off to our grandparents to help sort their bungalow as they have pretty much sold it. There's 30+ years of stuff to sort out and my nan Is a little hoarder! Will be sad seeing them move out and into a care home type place :-(

Happy Birthday for yesterday Chimpette. Sorry you didn't have a good day, Men are useless at sentimental things like birthdays!

Anyone up to anything nice today? I'm off to my mums for lunch, my brother and his family are going too so Olly will be off playing with his cousins. We're then off to our grandparents to help sort their bungalow as they have pretty much sold it. There's 30+ years of stuff to sort out and my nan Is a little hoarder! Will be sad seeing them move out and into a care home type place :-(

Yes, happy birthday for yesterday, maybe today will be better!

Not up to much today, be honest I just can't be bothered! What I mean is I am so tired, would be happy sitting in front of telly all day, but hubby gets bored and can't sit still.
Might let kids have a play somewhere and then eat out later, maybe a Harvester!

Once our insurance runs out in october, I have no clue what we are going to do. We are hoping that we may qualify for help through the government-state run insurance....fx'd.

I know obama did enforce a new healthcare act, I believe it starts in 2014...hopefully that will help my family.

No plans today, Hubby is leaving to go pick up things for his mustang. Thinking of taking LO to the Mall and start shopping for spring clothes! :)

I feel the same way Pink! Now that I am close to 12weeks I feel I can start enjoying this preg.

I dont feel preg. at all...no symptoms. Only thing that tells me I am preg is peeing 3-4 times a night lol.

Chimp: I can totally relate to dh forgetting important things...I usually remind him constantly to the point of annoyance so he wont forget lol.

Chimp: Happy belated birthday!!!! Me too I'm sorry it wasn't such a fantastic day...I understand you! It's true, men so often forget important dates! I do like ArmyWife, I wake up in the morning and don't even wait for him to forget! :haha: (I don't want to test him because I know he'll fail!! Hehe!) So I wake up with a big smile and say: "Baby, it's my birthday!! What are we doing today?!" He'd have to be in a really bad mood not to respond to that! :winkwink: I hope today goes better!!! Let us know how the scan goes tomorrow!! I hope everything's alright!! :flower: I'm sure it is! :winkwink: ...geez, I can't wait for my placenta to start taking over too!!

Tekkitten: That's so cool!! I like meeting other teachers too! :flower: How does maternity leave work in BC?? Are you taking a year off?!

PinkEmily: YAY on reaching the 12 week mark!!!! I totally understand you, I still have a week to go, but I'm already starting to feel excited for the first time this pregnancy!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Hello ladies,

Thanks for all my birthday messages :flower: The hubby is still in the bad books, this is about the 6th birthday in a row he has forgotten, I wouldn't mind but I said to him on friday night wouldn't it be nice for you to wake me up with breakfast in bed tomorrow for my birthday with the boys... obviously didn't penetrate his brain... LOL

Well today I had to go get petrol and then I'm been studying all afternoon as I have an exam next week which I don't feel ready for... but hey ho, I can only try. I might try and get Weds off work so I can study for the whole day see if any information actually stays in my brain. :haha:

I'm now trying to keep my 23 month old awake as he hasn't had a nap today and I know if he goes to sleep now he'll be up at 4am.. eek! So we're watching some disney film and I have the roast on cooking.. mmm belly pork I love a good roast. Although I'm jealous of you doing to dinner at Harvester Danc I love a harvester & toby... mmmmmm nom nom nom

:hugs:

Hello ladies,

Thanks for all my birthday messages :flower: The hubby is still in the bad books, this is about the 6th birthday in a row he has forgotten, I wouldn't mind but I said to him on friday night wouldn't it be nice for you to wake me up with breakfast in bed tomorrow for my birthday with the boys... obviously didn't penetrate his brain... LOL

Well today I had to go get petrol and then I'm been studying all afternoon as I have an exam next week which I don't feel ready for... but hey ho, I can only try. I might try and get Weds off work so I can study for the whole day see if any information actually stays in my brain. :haha:

I'm now trying to keep my 23 month old awake as he hasn't had a nap today and I know if he goes to sleep now he'll be up at 4am.. eek! So we're watching some disney film and I have the roast on cooking.. mmm belly pork I love a good roast. Although I'm jealous of you doing to dinner at Harvester Danc I love a harvester & toby... mmmmmm nom nom nom

:hugs:

I had original combo with a side of roasted mushrooms, yum. Good thing as well, my blood sugars after this were really good! Although this morning they are higher after not eating all night than chicken and chips last night! I just don't understand!

No Ms yet today, due to my higher sugar levels, hopefully will get bad again later.

My DD keeps asking if I am having another baby. She says she has dreamt it about 3 times and last night she dreamt I gave the three of them a note saying was PG! Hopefully these are good signs!

Sorry i've been awol have i missed any big news?

Chimpette happy late birthday.

I am 12 weeks today on my dates :happydance: however still 9 more dates to wait for my scan :cry:

Afternoon ladies,

Well 1 more sleep until my exam, and 5 more sleeps until my 12 week scan..! How excited am I....

xx

Happy 12 weeks MummytoChloe!

Hope your exam goes well Chimpette :)

We had our 12 week scan this morning. Everything is looking great and they have put me forward 2 days to 12w5d, my edd is now 30th August. I still see this pregnancy as a September baby though, unless they make me have a section... Olly was a week late.

We took Olly with us, he loved every second. He knew that it was the baby on the screen. He's still calling it his baby "sista" :haha: I hope it is for his sake now, if not it will be something to laugh at when they are older :)

Hope your exam went well Amd enjoy your scan chimpette.

I'm jealous of you all getting your 12 weeks scans before me. Still cant believe mine isn't until 13+2 one more week for me.

Amd thank you pink. I will change your date later when I'm on my computer.

On a postive note for us we think we had movement yesterday. 3 times in same space over 5 mins esch gone too fast to be gas

Hope the next 7 days go quickly for you mummytochloe. 13+2 is pretty late, they usually scan you as close to 12 weeks as poss here. Yay for movement!! I can only hear it on the doppler, can't wait to feel it :D

Congratulations to those who have reached 12 weeks :happydance:

I had my dating scan today, I refused to have the downs syndrome test. I am so in love with little bean, each week it always makes me and my partner giggle. I think we have a cheeky bean on board :haha: it loves to give the sonographer a hard time :haha: I am measuring on target 11+3. Baby was laying in all sorts of funny positions, it looked comfy lets say that. First it was facing us on the scan, we got to see its eye sockets and other facial features (really freaky but really cute) then it moved facing downwards, then turned its back to us. Finally bean gave in and moved on to its back to the sonographer could measure it. He/she didn't want too though :haha: It gave us a few waves and kicked those huge legs right out :cloud9:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 11.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 11.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
Fantastic news on all the scans, and Zebra my goodness that scan looks so cute!

I should be studying but there's too much on telly I like today, can't wait for today's one born every minute, it's the twin one and looks very good.

PinkEmily they do here mine with chloe was 11+6 no idea why i was put so late, I saw MW at 8 weeks so i wasn't late seeing her.

Zebra2023 lovely picture glad your scan went well

Would have been our angel's birthday today. Once dd is in bed me and DH will light the sky lantern like we do every year.

Sending you big hugs mtc, what a lovely thing to do xx

Zebra that scan is so cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"