***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

PinkEmily I have felt a lot more crampy this time than with dd especially if I move to quickly. My friend who 22 weeks pregnant with her second said she was the same when i asked her the other week

3 Days until my scan, and got a feeling it's going to be 3 long days that drag

Wowsa Twins..! Congratulations and welcome to the group.

1 more sleep until my 12 week scan, but 12 weeks today... my symptoms seemed to disappear from 10 weeks and haven't come back. But Im hoping it's due to the placenta taking over and not any thing wrong.

Chimpette hope all goes well with your scan tomorrow :D and congrats on reaching 12 weeks

Wowsa Twins..! Congratulations and welcome to the group.

1 more sleep until my 12 week scan, but 12 weeks today... my symptoms seemed to disappear from 10 weeks and haven't come back. But Im hoping it's due to the placenta taking over and not any thing wrong.

Thank you hun. I am super excited, super scared, and super lonely. But I am strong enough to hold on! I talk to GOD

optimisticjul I'm sure all will be just fine. It gets easier after the 12 week scan as chances of losing babies goes down and it wont be too long that you get movement hopefully

PinkEmily I have felt a lot more crampy this time than with dd especially if I move to quickly. My friend who 22 weeks pregnant with her second said she was the same when i asked her the other week

3 Days until my scan, and got a feeling it's going to be 3 long days that drag

I Pray that it goes great! And P.S, it probably will be long. this was the longest weekend ever in my life till Mondays scan. Lol

Lovely news optimistic, congratulations :)

Good luck for your scan tomorrow chimp :flower:

Happy 12 weeks to me :yipee: :yipee: Finally reached the 2nd tri :happydance:

optimisticjul I'm sure all will be just fine. It gets easier after the 12 week scan as chances of losing babies goes down and it wont be too long that you get movement hopefully

I cant wait. Thank you for your support. I need it. and you have mine. I cant wait to feel the movements. I think that was the best part of being prenant. to feel that connection with my past babies

optimisticjul i know what you mean about a long weekend I'm the same the weekend is dragging and for once i want it to speed up and even after i have to wait til Wednesday

Zebra2023 happy 12 weeks x

optimisticjul i know what you mean about a long weekend I'm the same the weekend is dragging and for once i want it to speed up and even after i have to wait til Wednesday

Zebra2023 happy 12 weeks x
Isn't it the worst? Lol. But hope for Quick days for you. I will keep you guys posted

Had a miscarriage in July at 6 weeks. Now I'm pregnant and scared lifeless at 11 weeks. Due September 10 th. Seen the heartbeats at 8 weeks and two babies in separate sacs ( fraternal twins). I'm am now praying for my rainbows to continue to grow. I have pcos and it is hard to keep my babies so i just don't know what to do anymore. I have a 12 week sono on Monday...

Good luck for your scan:hugs:

I was asking about MS yesterday as mine am had gone. However did feel a little sticky later in day, but made up for it this morning, felt soooo sick, with head over loo and brought up some bile, lovely!

Good luck to all with scans this week.

Whats the myth with ms?? :) ms = girl? Or is it the other way around? .... cant wait til we have our gender scans!!

Half of me thinks its a girl, and same for boy lol.

Does everyone plan to find out???

I don't know about the myths but i know i got practically none with Chloe.

And no we are staying team :yellow: We already have our names sorted so we can bond to baby without knowing the sex. I want a nice surprise at birth this time

With ds i had no ms either.

We are def finding out...we arent much for surprises lol.

My ms is wearing off. I found hb on doppler yesterday, so I think my placenta is taking over :D Hurray!

I totally plan on finding out the gender. We are moving into a nice big 4 bedroom house, and I want to decorate the nursery! My brother also really wants to know. He is so stupid excited, its cute :)

tekkitten thats lovely about your brother. We found out with DD for my DH as he wanted to know i didnt. So this time we said it was only fair i got it the way i wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->