***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Thanks Zebra. I had it with Baby Bond in York. My friend has had 2 scans with them but down here and hers are lovely and she was only 7 and 8 weeks at the time.
As long as there is a heartbeat and its still growing I shouldn't complain really. xxx

You're welcome :thumbup: I am really surprised as I have had mine with babybond too, mine was in Manchester though. The one in Leeds (where I'm from) didn't have any availability. I think I shall avoid the York one though. I'd be disappointed too if I didn't get good pictures from a private scan as they should and are usually better. May we have a look at them? xxx

Liss, glad your scan went well, even if pics didn't. What did your family make of the news?

Chimp, hope your hubby is back in time!

Chimpette Hope baby waits until dh is back

mwaah sorry to hear your babybond scan wasn't the best :hugs: is there no way you could complain. I would expect them to be clear for that price

The family took wellish hahaha my nieces were so excited and thought it was a joke at 1st. They are 8 and 12.
My brother in law asked was it from the same bull!! I just told everyone " ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies". They seemed ok with that. My mum and sister know it was a sperm donor and now they have seen the pics believe I'm actually pregnant. I even think my mum was a little excited.

These are the best pics they have actually come out better on my phone!! But still in my opinion poor quality.

Attachments

• babybond1.jpg
    babybond1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 4D1.jpg
    4D1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
Is there a phone number email address or anything on the website. I would complain at the quality of them. I have attached my nhs ones with chloe at 11+6 so much clearer that that. You never know they may offer you another scan or something.

Attachments

• 11weeks +6days scan (4) 2 (640x493).jpg
    11weeks +6days scan (4) 2 (640x493).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Aiden187 no we aren't finding out at all. Are you having private gender scan?

I believe I have to wait until at least 20 weeks to find out the gender.
That's when they usually schedule the scan to check the babys growth.

I can't wait to find out!:happydance:

It'll be nice too, to have a birth in the summer this time instead of in the winter with ds! :cold:

Def. feelin preg too! Gained 5lbs so far....I have some left over jelly from ds, but i do feel some hardening.

Hows everyone elses bumps?? How much have you gained?

Attachments

• IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
Im soon to he in the second trimester and have not gained anything yet.

Army wife lovely bump I don't even want to know what I've put on alot more than with dd where I put on like 7lbs the whole pregnancy.

Aiden187 when do you count the 2nd tri starting. I count it from 12 weeks but yet to move over as don't dare until I've had scan.

1 day for my scan :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i havent put any weight on , in fact i have lost a couple of pounds.

I think it is because of the diabetic diet i have to follow, i can`t eat nice things, only healthy things, so i think that makes a big difference.!

I count 2nd tri as 13 weeks onwards!

dancareoi i think you should share some of the things you eat because i'm beign awful this pregnancy. and i can already feel like its gonna cause problems post pregnancy and i dont want it to. With chloe i was straight back into pre-pregnancy jeans i dont want to be big for ages after this one

dancareoi i think you should share some of the things you eat because i'm beign awful this pregnancy. and i can already feel like its gonna cause problems post pregnancy and i dont want it to. With chloe i was straight back into pre-pregnancy jeans i dont want to be big for ages after this one

Basically if it tastes nice, you can`t eat it!!

No sweets, cakes, chocolates, biscuits or crisps.

Can`t eat white or brown bread, must be granary.

Limit potatoes as they are high GI, mash being the worst.

Small amount of fruit, but careful because of the sugar.

As much veg as you want.

Proteins, i.e chicken, turkey, beef etc.

No weetabix as high GI, eat porridge oats for breakfast.

no sugar, i use sweetner on porridge.

Eggs are very good, but limit to 7 a week.

No fruit juices are very high sugar.

You get the idea!!!

Ok i gonna try this as i awful. I eat loads of the things you say on there. Is it you can or cant eat much Proteins, i.e chicken, turkey, beef etc.

Ok i gonna try this as i awful. I eat loads of the things you say on there. Is it you can or cant eat much Proteins, i.e chicken, turkey, beef etc.

Everything else is in moderation. i am only supposed to eat small portions to keep the sugar levels down.

Also nothing with fat in, so all dairy should be low fat.

Although i do eat full fat kerry gold butter as acuncturist says this is a good thing to eat. He also says a good peice of steak, not overcooked is very good and so are eggs, due to the amino acids.

He also says brocolli, Kale and spinach are very good.

I haven`t had a curry since christmas and would love one, but they are high in fat. I love chicken tikka masala which is a definate no, although I found last time dansak was ok.

Basically a low fat ,low sugar, low carb diet. In other words really boring!:haha:

Just had a Tesco bean soup for lunch, with pearl barley, split lentils and borlotti beans in it.

Lentils and pearl barley are very good as they are low GI, so are mushrooms.

I`ve taken to having scrambled egg and cooked mushrooms for lunch, which is quite tasty or a mushroom and spinach omlette.

If you have something like a jacket potato which is high GI you have to cancel it out with baked beans which are low GI.

Chicken is good because it is low fat and high protein. Although if you have a roast dinner you have to cut down on potatoes and yorkshire puddings and increase the veggies.

With ds i was back to pre preg. Weight right away ...within days after birth.

im scared of goin above and beyond normal weight gain.....hubby always wants fast food...mcdonalds; white castle etc......so he is not a good influence lol

I started at 180lbs this preg... hoping to keep it around 210 by birth....fx'd lol

With ds i was back to pre preg. Weight right away ...within days after birth.

im scared of goin above and beyond normal weight gain.....hubby always wants fast food...mcdonalds; white castle etc......so he is not a good influence lol

I started at 180lbs this preg... hoping to keep it around 210 by birth....fx'd lol

In first pg I put on over 3 stone (42 pounds to our friends across the pond!) GD picked up at 34 weeks.

Second pg I was GD so had to watch what I ate and out on 7 pounds in whole PG, I was lighter after the birth than before!

Can't remember with third.

The family took wellish hahaha my nieces were so excited and thought it was a joke at 1st. They are 8 and 12.
My brother in law asked was it from the same bull!! I just told everyone " ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies". They seemed ok with that. My mum and sister know it was a sperm donor and now they have seen the pics believe I'm actually pregnant. I even think my mum was a little excited.

These are the best pics they have actually come out better on my phone!! But still in my opinion poor quality.

I'm sorry to say but they are not great for a £99 private scan, I would complain if you can? Hopefully they will re scan you? I am rather shocked as Babybond are really good, seems the York one is crap :growlmad: Gutted for you, sorry Mwaah :hugs:

Here is my Babybond ones attached. Taken on phone too.

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 3.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Our baby moo bean 4.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads