***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Zebra2023 :happydance: for being discharged from EPU :D

I hope everything is well with you. I was told ms would soon diminish. Give it a week. I pray for you.

Hi everyone!! Feel like its been ages since I've been on here, think its only been a few days though :haha:
So glad your scan went well MTC! Brilliant scan picture and hurray to Zebra for being discharged from EPU!!

I'm 14 weeks today!!! My worries about the pregnancy have came flooding back though :-( i still don't feel 100% pregnant, my bump just feels like flabby bloat. I can still lie on my tummy, it doesn't feel like anything is there although I usually sleep on my side now. My ligament pains seem to have stopped too.

On a brighter note I have my midwife appointment next week followed by my booking in appointment with the consultant. I'm sure they are going to love it when I tell them that I'm refusing an elective section full stop even if the baby is late.

Hope you are all doing well :)

PinkEmily hugs maybe they will listen to hb at appointment to reassure you. My ligament pain is awful at times i can hardly move so don't be sad that that's gone. Why do they want you to have elective section?

I am quite reassured that I have a baby just from the size of my 12+6 bump which i have attached. It was first thing in the morning it's all bump and no bloat, as i only bloat after eating.

I am 13 weeks today :happydance: 2nd tri :D

Attachments

• 12+6.jpg
    12+6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
MTc - yeah for second tri

Pink - PAL is always going to be a worry. At least you have midwife app next week.

I had another scan today and measuring exact for my dates and was wriggling round all over the place.

The odds of MC now are NK greater than later in PG but due to our late loss last year we can't get our heads round it yet or even begin to relax. That's PAL for you.

We have dating scan at different hosp next week, I will book a private nuchal elsewhere for the following week and 3 weeks today back where we were today for another scan. They will see me up until 20 weeks if that's what we want.

Down at hosp now Monday afternoon for diabetic clinic.

Great news on your scan Danc, fantastic news.

PInk - Woohoo 14 weeks congrats.

I got my DS results today and I've gone from my age risk of 1/900 odd, after the blood test my results are 1/9000 odd... happy days.

Nice bump mtc! :thumbup: im hoping to have something nice to show by easter....i can still hide my bump with tops.

I have an appt next week too pink...after she cancelled on me 3 times!!!!!
Is anyone else peeing 3 -4 times a night???? Ive been like this since week 6 or 7 i think.

That's a great bump mtc!! I had a listen to the baby on my Doppler at home just after I posted so I feel a little better now :) I don't want an elective section because I know I will freak out before hand with the thought of getting chopped open while I'm awake. I just don't think I will be able to cope with it. If i try a vbac and end up with an emergency section then it will be easier to cope with as I know it has to be done.

Wow 3 times armywife? That's awful!

OH has said we can have a chat about getting a sexing scan at 16 weeks :-D I always said I wouldn't pay for it but for £40 it's not so bad. I'm thinking it could be a Mother's Day present :)

I pee once or not at all in a night now

I am only getting up once in the night, luckily.

Nice bump by the way MTC.

My tummy is starting to get bruises on it due to the Clexane jabs!

Hugs about all the jabs

Thanks, I'm going t start leaking soon with all the holes.

Insulin and clexane once a day, checking bloods 4 times a day and acupuncture once a week.

Hopefully it will be worth every single one!

I have only posted once on here, too scared it will jinx it BUT I am 10 weeks today! Yay! Only 3 weeks until my scan and best of all no bleeding at all. I'll be happiest when I get past 16 weeks when I lost my LO but feeling pretty positive now

Hugs dancareoi

I'm sure all will be fine

I pee once a night too usually.

Congratulations Cracker!!

I never peed this much with ds until 3 rd tri. It is bad timing too, i no longer get up with ds since he is. Sttn but now the peeing is waking me up constantly ...i am kind of grateful for it tho since its my only symptom saying Hey! Your pregnant!!
Congrats cracker!

Cant wait for all the gender scans we have coming up !! About a month until mine.
I am planningg another gender party like i did with ds. I had choc. Cupcakes filled with blue frosting. This time im doing cupcakes but only 1 filled with frosting!
then only 1 person will know the surprise!

Wow i love the sound of your gender party!!! I had a small baby shower with LO, not sure i'll have one this year, kind of lost contact with all my old friends :(

Ya i know how that goes...i dont talk to any of my friends anymore either, just family.

Welcome cracker and congratulations.

Armywife, those cakes sound lovely, I'm drooling here as I am not allowed to eat anything like that now due to the diabetes!

Well I have now lost a little more weight, so obviously all this healthy eating is doing me good, nearly at end of first trimester having lost a couple of pounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->