***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I put on nearly 2 stone with Olly. Managed to lose it in time for my wedding but it took about a year. I keep meaning to eat healthily this time and not go stupid its not going that well though!

I have not gained anything yet, I thought the weight gain starts in the second trimester.

I put on 9lbs with Benjamin and put 6lbs on this time and only a 3rd of the way there!! I feel huge too. I'm not little anyway 18/20 but in a 22 already, well just bottoms. Hopefully I wont put any more on as will be attending the diabetic clinic next week.

Lovely bump armywife.

MTC, thinking of you tomorrow. Lovely pic of Chloe.

Yes yours are good Zebra, so are all the other babybond scans I have seen must just be the York one. Do you think I should complain?? I have my NHS scan on Monday and only really care about it all being well.
Midwife rang me today and said I have a UTI and there is a script for antibiotics at the surgery for me. Well she took my urine for testing 2 weeks ago. No wonder I felt crap the other week. Do you think it will of cleared up by itself by now? When I took antibiotics with Benjamin I ended up with thrush and I actually feel fine.

I would say 2nd tri starts on week 13 but I'm sure its 12 hahah xxx

I think I've lost weight despite my bump is getting bigger. Midwife said she doesn't want me to put on more than a stone. Not sure how well that would be?

Mwaah I would definitely complain, send them an email and mention you don't feel you had a good scan compared to others you have seen. I've heard they are nice about complaints. Was somewhere on here. Sorry to hear about your UTI. They usually clear up within a few days but pregnancy it can be different I've heard. I understand that you are glad everything is well, I'm pleased for you but when you pay I'd expect really good photos. Good luck for your scan on Monday. Happy 2nd tri too, I count it from 12 weeks :)

MTC good luck for your scan tomorrow too :happydance:

Mwaah I'd honestly complain dispite nhs one you paid good money for good scan and didn't get it.

So just over 3 hours til scan and I didn't get to bed til gone midnight. And it's not quite 7 and I'm up feeling sick. Was up for hour at 3 feeling sick and a while at 5. I so nervous don't know of sickness is from that or pregnancy sickness

Good luck today MTC! Can't wait to see pic's.

I have put on a stone already, but I was on a milkshake diet and lost a stone and ahalf before I became pregnant, so I'm guessing hte stone is because I'm actually eating food again and not because of i'm eating too much.. haha

I'm big as well, I put on a stone with my 1st and a stone and a half with my 2nd. I'm hoping for a stone with this one as well.. haha

I had alittle bit of a meltdown this morning, my eldest son (4.5 years) has autism and we're having a rough time at the moment, he seems to have regressed alittle and so coupled with my hormones meant I had alittle cry, which is something that is not usual for me.

I feel better for it though.

Thanks chimpette we at hospital now and I'm sat trying to keep myself calm but I'm.shaking with nerves. Don't ever remember being like this with chloe. Will update after scan but picture will be later today as can't add from phone

Thanks chimpette we at hospital now and I'm sat trying to keep myself calm but I'm.shaking with nerves. Don't ever remember being like this with chloe. Will update after scan but picture will be later today as can't add from phone

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck today MTC! Can't wait to see pic's.

I have put on a stone already, but I was on a milkshake diet and lost a stone and ahalf before I became pregnant, so I'm guessing hte stone is because I'm actually eating food again and not because of i'm eating too much.. haha

I'm big as well, I put on a stone with my 1st and a stone and a half with my 2nd. I'm hoping for a stone with this one as well.. haha

I had alittle bit of a meltdown this morning, my eldest son (4.5 years) has autism and we're having a rough time at the moment, he seems to have regressed alittle and so coupled with my hormones meant I had alittle cry, which is something that is not usual for me.

I feel better for it though.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Baby was moving like crazy. Went from almost sitting to laying down. And moved arms Amd legs. I 12+5 so 6th Sept new due date. Only bad poubt was sonographer woyld only give one picture so dh hasn't got one and not got one for baby book

Baby was moving like crazy. Went from almost sitting to laying down. And moved arms Amd legs. I 12+5 so 6th Sept new due date. Only bad poubt was sonographer woyld only give one picture so dh hasn't got one and not got one for baby book

So glad everything was fine, you can now relax!

Happy Days MTC.. so happy everything was fine and dandy

xx

Chimp - good to cry at times to get it all out :hugs:

MTC - really pleased your scan went well :happydance:

Chimp, hope you are feeling better now!

Do you have any more scans planned?

Thanks feeling still alittle worried and down, but much better than I did. I have a meeting with the school on monday where I'm going to try and push for them to get the statement sorted for him as they have been collecting evidence now since September so should be enough to get him some help.

Also ordered myself some new clothes from Next in the sale, managed to get a pair of maternity work trousers, so at least no more hair bands for me on my buttons.. haha

And we've been invited to a wedding at the end of April, so I've ordered a top for that too. Why not cheer myself up hey. haha

I've booked the 25th April for our 20 week although i'll actually be 21 weeks by then... and the hubby said he would pay for us to have a private scan at 16 weeks because he wants to know the sex LOL

How's everyone else doing..? Any scans planned??

Chimpette hope your feeling better. statementing is so hard to get done, round here everyone really puts there heels in to stop it being done and it's awful

Scan Picture included. Baby was like that. then had a big wriggle moved arms and legs then laid flat.

Attachments

• 12+5.jpg
    12+5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
Im sorry for no updates, however, i have another appointment on mon march 4th to have another sono because the babies just moved up to where they are supposed to be. everything seems to be good with them so now we just have to find out if they have downs(hopefully not). Just waiting to find out...

Im sorry for no updates, however, i have another appointment on mon march 4th to have another sono because the babies just moved up to where they are supposed to be. everything seems to be good with them so now we just have to find out if they have downs(hopefully not). Just waiting to find out...

Keeping everything crossed for you.:hugs:

Well my sickness wasn't so bad yesterday or today so I started worrying a little, however have had to run to bathroom twice this evening and heave over the sink.

optimisticjul glad all was ok with the babies :D

My last scan with the EPU, have now been discharged :happydance: baby was yawning :haha: then started to bounce around, so cute!! Waiting on a consultant appointment with the hospital I will be giving birth at, need to contact the midwife for that as I haven't heard anything and I should have had it by now. My next scan is at 20 weeks then will have a scan every 4 weeks after that. I was really nervous today with being discharged but I am so happy :flower:

Attachments

• Our baby moo bean 13.jpg
    Our baby moo bean 13.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member