***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Wow lost pds?!? Im jealous... gained about 8lbs here....i def havent been eating well.
I did try walking on the treadmill and started cramping so i immediately stopped!

I had ds 1st bday yesterday. :cry: he didnt go crazy after the cake like i thought....i made more of a mess than him. Lol

Wow lost pds?!? Im jealous... gained about 8lbs here....i def havent been eating well.
I did try walking on the treadmill and started cramping so i immediately stopped!

I had ds 1st bday yesterday. :cry: he didnt go crazy after the cake like i thought....i made more of a mess than him. Lol

Problem is I love all the bad stuff, especially Cadbury dairy milk chocolate, but it will be worth the sacrifice.

I haven't had a curry (Indian) in weeks. I sit and watch DH each one twice a week, but tonight I am going to treat myself.

My absolute favourite is chicken tikka masala, but a definate no because of the cream, so I am going to have a chicken dhansak, I can't wait.

Hopefully my blood sugars after will be good, if so that means I will have it again real soon, if blood is too high then :cry: no more curry

Ooo i loove indian food. My favorite dish is chicken josh yummy. I havent had it in forever.
We dont live near any indian places

Well done on losing some lbs dancareoi! Wish i could lose some haha.

Gosh im so tired today! Think i have a small sinus infection too which isn't helping. OH is at work and LO is being a little monkey.

Mmmm my fav is a lamb tikka masala, and infact I had one on Weds.. LOL They are tasty.

My hubby is doing my head in at the moment, not sure if it's just my hormones, but he seems to be even lazier and more annoying by the day.. hahahahahaha

Just had my curry delivered from a curry house which is 5 mins from us and everyone agrees it is a fab curry!

We are so lucky here (uk) I mean, as we have loads of curry houses everywhere, so wee are spoilt for choice.

Well. Have had a headache for a week, but I don't want to take anything for it yet. I do have a bit of a cold and bunged up, so maybe it's that combined with my hormones, but its getting me down now.

I think a few good nights sleep are in order, slept for 7 hours last night, but woke at 4.40 am and couldn't get back to sleep, I hate that.

Hi, my name is Gina I'm 28 years old and I am expecting twins on September 16th. I had a miscarriage in August 2012 and found out in January of 2013 that my hubby and I were expecting. I had a lot of anxiety attacks and high bp after my miscarriage and was put on anxiety medication. It took me awhile to get myself back on track and now that I'm pregnant and off my anxiety medication, for good reason of course, I worry about my babies. I know it's normally but I just...it's been really hard. I'm nearing the second trimester and my next doctor's appointment isn't until the 13th of March.

Hi, my name is Gina I'm 28 years old and I am expecting twins on September 16th. I had a miscarriage in August 2012 and found out in January of 2013 that my hubby and I were expecting. I had a lot of anxiety attacks and high bp after my miscarriage and was put on anxiety medication. It took me awhile to get myself back on track and now that I'm pregnant and off my anxiety medication, for good reason of course, I worry about my babies. I know it's normally but I just...it's been really hard. I'm nearing the second trimester and my next doctor's appointment isn't until the 13th of March.

Wow. My story is your story. Congratulations on the twins. Try not to stress. I know its easier said than done, but coming from where I'm from with the same thing, just know that you have support. Lots of love. Xoxoxoxo

Conrgrats on the twins! We are similar too! No twins for me though. I also had a MC in Aug 2012, bpf Jan 2013, and same due date :D At least as of right now. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow so it may change.

Try and take it as easy as you can. Sleep lots, eat lots of nice healthy yummy things, have baths (not too hot ;P), and wait it out til the 13th. Sending good thoughts your way!

It is wonderful to have women that understand me and that have been through the same thing. I will be into my 13th week by the time I see the doctor again and I really hope everything is ok. I hope your scan goes well tekkitten.

Woke up and as I was laying in bed I had sharp little pulls in my lower abdomen toward he center. I hope everything is ok. It isn't constant but it does hurt some when I move and it pulls in the same spot. Happy 12 weeks to me..I have 9 days until I see the doctor. Hurry up.

Woke up and as I was laying in bed I had sharp little pulls in my lower abdomen toward he center. I hope everything is ok. It isn't constant but it does hurt some when I move and it pulls in the same spot. Happy 12 weeks to me..I have 9 days until I see the doctor. Hurry up.

Could just be your uterus expanding, it`s got a lot of growing to do with two little rainbows in there.

I am exactly the same way along as you. I lost a baby last Jan at 13-14 weeks, depsite a healthy nuchal scan at 12 weeks! i then lost another at 9 weeks in September.

As you say, it is noce to have somewhere to go and someone to chat to who is in exactly the same position as you and understands what PAL or PARL truly means.

Tekkitten - good luck with your scan tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Well been stalking the thread as really not feeling pregnant. Besides being like armywife and peeing 3 times a night!!
Nice bump MTC and scan pic.
Congrats to everyone who had fab scans and goodluck to all with upcoming ones.
Wow 2 sets of twins...woop woop.
This is a busy thread!!

Had my 13 week scan and yep there is a baby there!!! xxx

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
So now 10+4 and this morning my flat tummy has officially gone! Overnight I look so much bigger, properly have to hide my tummy under baggy tops until we have our scan at 13 weeks.

Suddenly it feels real!!

Also tiredness and sickness all vanished - amazing

Thanks dan :)

Scan went well! Dancing, waving, all of it. I just posted a picture up for gender guesses in another thread in first tri ;) I didn't have a full bladder, so the quality kind of sucks. I'm still happy though <3

Happy days on the scans...! Congrats ladies.

And another twin mummy... woohoo & welcome!

Well I can no longer do up my work trousers so I'm having to have them undone and quickly pull them up whenever I get up... hope I don't forgot.. haha

14 weeks tomorrow I can't believe it... which means only 2 weeks until hubby books us a gender scan... very excited!

kitten - congrats on scan

chimp - my works trousers wont do up either, i`m having to put them on the secnd catch but the zip keeps coming undone!!!!

Haha! I haven't been able to wear my normal jeans without unbuttoning them for a few weeks. I have to do the hair band trick to keep them up. And I am so glad that scans have been going well. Hopefully mine goes well. I have 8 more days to wait.

Lovely scan kitten.

I went up a dress size until last week and now back down to my original size!! I'm wondering if I wasnt so big to start with I would be one of those women that didnt show at all?

It's good you are all " blooming". Hopefully the sun will be here soon and you can treat yourselves to a new summer wardrobe :)

Oh you are finding out the gender Chimp?? Who else is? I know myself and MTC arent. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->