***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I'm wearing normal bras and did all through my last pregnancy. But he had expressed breast milk so not wearing nursing bras wasn't a problem but I want to do it properly this time and give it him straight from the breast. Wont wearing a normal bra make it more difficult?

My midwife says if you have GD once they wont test again as 95% of women go on to have it in all their following pregnancies. You must be in the 5% Chimp. Nice nickname too.

Oh it sounds like she has sussed it out Lisa. When is your next scan? Will you tell them after 14 weeks or wait longer?

Oh you guys with bumps...I wish :)

I haven't felt movement but definitely have some pulling and stretching going on in there. xxx

The backache and the slight cramping now and again has me so paranoid. I don't want anything bad to happen. I made it so far...

Gina: First off, congrats on the twins!!! :happydance: I'm a fraternal twin actually! :winkwink: Do you know yet if yours are identical or fraternal? I get cramping ALL the time! It's definitely normal! :hugs:

I haven't posted in forever! I heard baby's heartbeat at 11 weeks and 5 days--sounds healthy! :flower: I have a question though for all you ladies: is anyone having headaches/migraines?? I have a really bad migraine 10 days ago (auras and the whole bit! Vomited 5 times that day and couldn't keep down anything until 5 pm!)...I'm having more headaches today and my eyes don't feel right! :wacko: Any tricks??

Gina: First off, congrats on the twins!!! :happydance: I'm a fraternal twin actually! :winkwink: Do you know yet if yours are identical or fraternal? I get cramping ALL the time! It's definitely normal! :hugs:

I haven't posted in forever! I heard baby's heartbeat at 11 weeks and 5 days--sounds healthy! :flower: I have a question though for all you ladies: is anyone having headaches/migraines?? I have a really bad migraine 10 days ago (auras and the whole bit! Vomited 5 times that day and couldn't keep down anything until 5 pm!)...I'm having more headaches today and my eyes don't feel right! :wacko: Any tricks??

Sorry about headaches. I had migraine with aura about 5 weeks ago, didn't want t take anything. Mentioned it to my acupuncturist the next day and he stuck some needles in and told me I wouldn't have another migraine, which I haven't.

Did have headache all week though, but had a cold and tense as well I think as DD had grommet operation, waiting to hear which secondary school DS got a into and another scan.

Once again I didn't like to take anything, I just tried going to bed early and gradually it went away.

Maybe see your doctor, its probably just hormonal but they will confirm what it is ok for you to take.

Another thought about headaches, are you drinking enough water, don't thnk I was so am trying to drink more. This might help too.

Cracker :wohoo: on making it so far

ghinspire22 welcom to the group :D and how amazing twins not long at all until the 13th now :D your cramping is really normal as long at not too server and no blood. you can take paracetmol to be more comfortable. it's just ligaments pain and they say it worse with twins

mwaah did you date stay the same? lovely scan pic

tekkitten glad scan went well

dancareoi hugs on all the needles

PinkEmily the shrinking is it going from bloat to proper bump :wohoo:

dancareoi i had movement since 11+4 but its only every few days so nothing regular yet 77

for us baby is cub

Sorry i've been awol ladies. Does anyone need their date changing after their dating scan?

Had a nightmare today, I had a car cut me up, i had to do an emergency stop to stop be going into his back, because he thought he could just pull in front of me. I got pain in bump pretty soon after so rang hospital when I got home and i had to go in and get bloods done to check i didn't need anti d. Got to go back for a scan tomorrow as they couldn't do one today and they want to be sure baby is ok.

Dancareoi--Thanks for the advice!!! I'll try and drink more water!!

MTC--Woaw!!! Are you alright?!?! I hope baby is okay!! I'm sure he/she is!! :flower: What a shocker....

Hey MTC I big hugs, hope you are ok.

I had a white van pull out in front of me on monday, annoying thing was there was noone behind me, so je could have waited. Anyway I didn't have to break, followed himup the road, him doing over the 40 speed limit! Anyway he came to an island a little way in front and pulled up behind a motorcycle, next rhing I see, the van goes to pull out and goes straight into the back of tje bike, knocking it over.

Luckily the bike rider wasn't hurt.

Another story as welln friends of ours used to spend every winter as ski instructors in colorado. She was about 6 months pregnant and was driving somewhere and some guy pulled out straight in front of her and she crashed atraight into him. She was checked over at hosp and was fine. A month later they were on a plane back home and 2 months after their little boy was born.

Your baby at the moment is still small and is cushioned by all that water, it probably thought you'd had a bad bout of wind or something!!

Yea thanks ladies just waiting for them to call this morning with what time to go in today.

Glad you're ok mtc. There's a lot of idiot drivers out there. I had someone driving up my backside yesterday for no reason. They could have overtaken me in the other lane.

The exhaustion i had with DS in the 2nd trimester has appeared again. I was really impressed with myself for coping so well running after a toddler but oh my goodness i now feel like someone is sat on my shoulders and could fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Just hope the fainting spells don't rear their ugly heads too.

I had another scan today and still looking good, measuring exactly right for my dates at 12+4.

They have given a due date of 16th September. Although I will be induced 2 weeks early.

Baby was having a good wiggle around.

image.jpg

Still can't relax yet though!

All is ok had my anti d injection and got scan, baby seems ok was moving so much the sonographer struggled to get some measurements

Dancareoi glad your scan went well

I had relations with my husband today. It's been awhile. It still somewhat hurts. I think I'm just so full of blood that it's not really pleasurable. I will say he was rather gentle so it made me want to stay with it. Plus I have been having more of a sex drive so hubby got lucky.

I am nervous for my appointment next week. I'm so afraid they are going to tell me some sort of bad news.

I hate the waiting. I have 5 more days.

MTC - glad all is ok for you, it seems to be one thing after another when PAL doesn't it?

Ghin me and DH haven't DTD since I got PG I just haven't been up to it, he hasn't mentioned it because he knows I don't feel too clever, but he also knows I am very worried about it too, even though I know it is safe, I just don't want to take any chances.

I am having some cramping and I think it's from hubby and I enjoying each other this morning. I think everything is ok. From what I read it is normal.

Yes cramps after dtd is very normal, me and dh have only done a few times.

Thank you ladies. I am so relieved. especially after they tried to fob me off this morning and say i didn't need a scan.

I not sure if it's a good picture to get gender guesses off but I have a thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ster/1768971-14-week-scan-gender-guesses.html

Here is a picture

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Lovely scan too MTC. Glad is all ok. I would say girl but I always get it wrong so a boy??!! haha My date has stayed the same after the scan.

So could be a 2nd Sept baby? I still havent seen the consultant but am going to fight an induction unless the baby is at risk. I hated being induced last time. He just wasnt ready. You'll probably go into spontaneous labour going with your history :) Will you have another scan in 2 weeks?

Ghinspire, glad you are enjoying time with your hubby :) if you are happy it will make your babies feel happy. Hopefully you'll get good news at your appointment.

Pink I'm so tired too. I'm fine til about 4pm then I'm just pooped which isn't helping my ironing pile!! xx

Lovely scan too MTC. Glad is all ok. I would say girl but I always get it wrong so a boy??!! haha My date has stayed the same after the scan.

So could be a 2nd Sept baby? I still havent seen the consultant but am going to fight an induction unless the baby is at risk. I hated being induced last time. He just wasnt ready. You'll probably go into spontaneous labour going with your history :) Will you have another scan in 2 weeks?

Ghinspire, glad you are enjoying time with your hubby :) if you are happy it will make your babies feel happy. Hopefully you'll get good news at your appointment.

Pink I'm so tired too. I'm fine til about 4pm then I'm just pooped which isn't helping my ironing pile!! xx

I'm having a nuchal scan next week and then another NHS scan 2 weeks today. You're right about my history, both vaginal births were spontaneous labour 3 and 2 weeks early respectively.

MTC went to your other thread - :pink:

dancareoi least you have a lot of scans coming up

dancareoi least you have a lot of scans coming up

It's reassuring, but at the same time we get so wound up and tensed up, that it can't be good for us, my DH is getting so stressed out by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->