***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Second Chance welcome to the group

Sannie87 i have changed your date, glad your scan went well.

ghinspire22 hope all goes well tomorrow

I ended up going to the doctor on Monday and everything is fine. The bleeding is old blood and I shouldn't worry.

I have a random question j have been having shoulder pain and it is right in my traps. I had my husband rub it for me a few times and it was a hit deep but not a whole ton and it was maybe for a few minutes up my neck and back. Is that going to hurt anything? I have been going to physical therapy and she has been working with her hands and I haven't had any problems.

I ended up going to the doctor on Monday and everything is fine. The bleeding is old blood and I shouldn't worry.

I have a random question j have been having shoulder pain and it is right in my traps. I had my husband rub it for me a few times and it was a hit deep but not a whole ton and it was maybe for a few minutes up my neck and back. Is that going to hurt anything? I have been going to physical therapy and she has been working with her hands and I haven't had any problems.

Ghin so glad all is good, are you still having your appointment today, or did they see you Monday instead? Your due date is the same as mine!

Sorry, can't help with the pain, if it was your back into bottom that would probably be sciatica.

How is everyone else doing?

They saw me Monday. :)

Random question does anyone have throbbing in their vagina? lol I seem to be having it. It feels weird.

hi all

happy mothers day xso sorry for your losses and mine too ((HUGS))congrats on yours and my rainbow babies.

Congrats on your pregnancy xxx

Ghin, good luck for Wednesday, we all know exactly now you feel about your appointment. I have had 5 scans now and each time m heart is in my mouth.

Bright, welcome t our group. Are you expecting triplets? Jus wandered because of the 3 tickers?

Anyone feeling baby move yet? I am getting these odd little flickers which I think could be the baby, certainly didn't have them this time last week!

Wow I think it will be weeks before I feel anything. I was 25 weeks when i 1st felt DS but they do say you feel them earlier with each pregnancy.
Thinking of you this week and hopefully after next weeks scan you can start to enjoy your pregnancy. Well besides all the needles!! xx

Hello Ladies,

Been ages since I posted, we moved house on the 1st and only just had internet connected.

Have no managed to read everything but as far as I could see everyone is doing well :flower:

we have our dating scan last week it was magical, we could not do the nuchal as baby seems to like looking at my back and did not want to move apart from once where we got this creepy scream kinda scan pic was funny to watch. Was moved up by 4 days too so I am 14weeks today new due date is the 9th of September :cloud9:

Lovely scan pic!! due the day after me :) xxxx

I lost my angel in June of 2012 at 9+5 due to a MMC, and this is an amazing picture of my dancing Jelly Bean at 10+6 but baby measured 11+4... And baby just bounced around and told me "Dont worry mommy, I'm here and I'm Ok!!"

Aww thats fab!! congrats.

Thinking of you Ghin, please try not to worry too much. I know its easier said than done but sending you lots of hugs.

Congratulations Second Chance!

Hi Sannie! Glad your scan went well!

I've just booked a sexing scan for Monday!!! eeeek!!! I always said i would be patient and wait until the 20 week scan but that's 5 weeks away :haha: It was a Mothers Day present too.

I'm excited for you!! It think you will be the 1st on this thread to find out the gender!! xxx

They saw me Monday. :)

Random question does anyone have throbbing in their vagina? lol I seem to be having it. It feels weird.

Glad all is well and sorry can't help you out with the throbbing, I never had it.

How are you doing MTC??? and everyone else?? xxxx

I'm so happy that everything is okay for you Ghin :)

Tiredness has hit me hard! Ive been needing an afternoon nap but i cant have one this week as OH is asleep in bed after working nights. I tried to sleep on the sofa yesterday but I couldn't :( I was so washed out last night and collapsed into bed at 9.30!! I'm never in bed that early :haha:
I spotted a Quinny Buzz for sale on the mothercare website with nearly 50% off, ive been toying with buying it but i've chickened out. With Olly i had most stuff by 20 weeks but this time round i'm far too cautious. Even looking at baby clothes, i just cant do it. Anyone else feel like this?

Emily, I feel exactly the same, I was looking at some maternity clothes on Ebay, but don't feel I can buy anything yet.

Liss, I don't know if I'll ever be able to relax fully!

We had a private nuchal scan this morning and all was good. Baby still measuring exactly right and has grown 1cm since last Friday.

Before the scan my risk for downs was 1 in 74, due to my age. However, with all the markers they have checked today, combined with the bloods they took last week, the risk is now reduced to 1 in 1484, maternal age of a 22 year old! Also very low risk for trisonomy too. They have a 97% detection rate, so we are happy With those odds.

We do need to try and chill out a bit now, but still don't feel able to relax fully yet. Still wont be telling the kids for a good while.

I'm really tired aswell pink. I have big plans every evening to tackle the ever growing ironing pile and once little one is bed and I have sorted out the old lady I look after I'm too shattered.
Started toilet training yesterday so ironing pile is only going to get bigger!!
When I was TTC to I would treat myself to a baby item every month and when I finally got that BFP I was too scared to buy anything. I even went on the mamas and papas website last week when they had that big sale and put stuff in my shopping basket then got to scared to buy it!! so no half price pram either.

dancareoi, are you called Lisa?? I keep calling you Lisa as that what I remember you writing but now thinking I just dreamed it hahaha
Those odds are good and glad your scan went well. I dont blame you for still keeping quiet. I think until we are all holding our babies it wont sink in really.

Well I still haven't had an appointment for any consultant!! If they dont care then I wont either. I'm at the midwife 2 weeks today for my 16 week appointment and hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat.
My weight is still the same as it was at my 9 week appointment. It could be a different story this week though as cravings have kicked in!! Cheese and onion crisps and shandy!! Luckily Tesco do a half decent alcohol and sugar free shandy. As for the crisps I'm not a savoury person so its all new to me lol
With Benjamin I craved fruit which was great.

I still dont feel pregnant though, no bump, no flutters and not even blooming lol. xxx

Glad I'm not the only one not buying anything. OH looked at me like I had two heads before!!

Im not feeling pregnant either Mwaah, although I'm pretty sure I just felt a kick. On my right hand side. It was far too strong to be wind. I've not felt any flutters though.

Great news about your nuchal results Dancareoi!

Mention it to your midwife Mwaah she might chase it up for you?

Liss, you are right it is Lisa.

You've got me wanting crisps now which I'm not allowed to eat!

Back at diabetic clinic at hosp on Monday, seeing my midwife Tuesday and another scan later In the week, so still lots to get through.

Have out my insulin up to 8 units At night and morning reading is just about ok, the rest of the day is fine. DH reckons they will keep putting it up and up and I'll be taking it in the day as well! Lets see what happens.

I too am still feeling really tired, although I did wake in night about 3.30 and couldn't get back to sleep and Dd was awake at 4.30 because she's not very well. My youngest was bad last week.

We need some nice weather to get everyone feeling good!

Just felt another little flutter, they aren't very often, but they are reassuring.

With my second they started about 15 weeks, my third was 13-14 and this one is 12-13!

I was talking to my SIL who is ten days more pregnant than me and she said how I should be enjoying the months that I am still baby free. I guess for me I dont' feel that way. I've been having such issues getting pregnant that I kinda want to fast forward a little bit so I am a few more months pregnant. I want to hold those babies in my arms and know that everything is ok.

I am still brown spotting. It is very little but every time I got to the bathroom it's there. I wish it would stop but the doctor said it could last for awhile. As long as it's not red or a whole lot more I feel like I'm ok.

It's just hard to be pregnant after a loss. I find myself browsing clothes for babies and then saying a prayer, hoping that I'll get to see them wear the clothing. I don't know what I'm having yet but every outfit makes me think of them.

I really hope that everything remains healthy.

mwaah i am good thanks. Can't believe i will be 15 weeks on friday, glad it seems to be going quicker. How are you? I can't hide my bump in anything i wear anymore. And i have been feeling a few flutters so pretty lucky

ghinspire22 glad all was well at appointment. No idea on the pain. I had 3 bleeds with chloe, and she was fine. You just have to try and stay relaxed about it even when it's hard. It is true about it being old blood.

PinkEmily We have our pushchair already. TBH we have hardly anything to get.

dancareoi glad your scan went well. And yay for movement :D

I'm good thanks. Just need a bomb up my backside to get motivated to do house work. I keep doing anything to avoid it haha spent 2 hours swimming with the LO the other day just so I didnt have to it haha Then had a visitor so spent a day getting on top of it and now its just as bad again!!

Wow you are all feeling movement!! So exciting!! I think i have too much blubber to feel mine yet... thats what I'm telling myself.

Sorry Lisa about the crisps :) I shouldnt be eating them either but hey hoe I dont have to test my blood sugars yet so I'm still in denial about GD!! 8 untis so early, I think your hubby is right. But as long as all is ok in the end thats the main thing. A busy week for you. I feel like I'm not pregnant with the neglect from the NHS lol

I'm sure the midwife will chase it up Pink if I havent heard anything. If I havent by 18 weeks I'll just ring the clinic direct and get an appointment.

I do have a lot of baby stuff really, the baby things i treated myself too were a crib, moses basket hahaha not little things. The only thing I have bought since my BFP is a play gym because it really was a bargain price. I bought it the day after my 13 week scan.

I'm still umming and arring whether to hire a doppler???! Help?? xxxx

mwaah i think if you start feeling movemeant soon you wont need one. I haven't had one this pregnancy.
I feel much better now movement is every few days. Started at 11+ something.

Thanks. I know if I got one I would only worry more if I couldn't find the HB.

Glad the pregnancy has picked up speed for you. That 1st trimester seems to drag when you are expecting bad news everyday. Have you got the date for your 20 week scan? Mine is the 24th April. I'm going alone and will have to fight the urge to find out the gender. I want a surprise but my will power is non existent xxx

Mines the 24th too at 3.30, not to impressed it's so late in the day but very excited we are going to be team :yellow: too

Mines the 24th too at 3.30, not to impressed it's so late in the day but very excited we are going to be team :yellow: too

I know I got the earliest one that was available on that day but that isn't until 2pm....I'm excited too, hopefully will be able to compare the face to Benjamin's at that age if they get a good view. Ok I'm staying team yellow hehe if you can do it so can I. I'll be thinking of you when i come out of mine xxx

Thank you. Yes we didn't with my dd but we 100% are this time.

And yes i want to try and compare chloe's 20 week with this one. I did with the 12 week but it's hard as chloe's was 11+6 and i was 12+5 this time so they look too different

We found out with Benjamin but I didn't want too. So this time I really don't want to find out.

Benjamin's 12 week scan was face on so cant compare either. But had a 20 week and a 22 with him so should be able to compare if this is one is willing. I had growth scans every 4 weeks with him but they never gave me a pic after 22 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->