***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hugs, hope all is okay. Your chance of loss goes down a lot from 12 weeks so you have good odds :hugs:

We are so tempted to post on facebook now

I think I have a swollen lymph node on my neck. I'm not sure what is going on but I'm not too happy about it. I haven't been feeling the best and I hope it will go away.

My OB appointment is this coming Wednesday. Come on 13th! I am getting anxious...

I went to the bathroom and I noticed brownish streaks in my mucus. I'm scared. I'm trying to put it out of my mind and tell myself it's nothing. Yet I can't help but panic. What if something is wrong? I am going to a family function today and I'm worried.

I ure it isn't hun. I had red bleeds 3 times with my daughter. Haven't you and hubby dtd recently too as that can cause it as can irritate you slightly x

hi all

happy mothers day xso sorry for your losses and mine too ((HUGS))congrats on yours and my rainbow babies.

I find it so weird that it's Mother's Day for some of you. The US doesn't have Mother's Day until May 12th.

I have a headache today and I am just hoping that the babies are doing ok since the little brown spotting incident. I'm nervous for Wednesday now more than ever.

Ghin, good luck for Wednesday, we all know exactly now you feel about your appointment. I have had 5 scans now and each time m heart is in my mouth.

Bright, welcome t our group. Are you expecting triplets? Jus wandered because of the 3 tickers?

Anyone feeling baby move yet? I am getting these odd little flickers which I think could be the baby, certainly didn't have them this time last week!

I am calling the nurse. The spotting is getting to me and with the back pain every so often I am getting scared. I see the doctor Wednesday but I am just scared. Too many flashbacks from my loss. I am in the second trimester but I feel terrified.

Hello Ladies,

Been ages since I posted, we moved house on the 1st and only just had internet connected.

Have no managed to read everything but as far as I could see everyone is doing well :flower:

we have our dating scan last week it was magical, we could not do the nuchal as baby seems to like looking at my back and did not want to move apart from once where we got this creepy scream kinda scan pic was funny to watch. Was moved up by 4 days too so I am 14weeks today new due date is the 9th of September :cloud9:

I am crying a lot. I called the nurse and she said that I should wait until my appointment on Wednesday, unless anything changes. I am still wiping brown blood when I go to the restroom. It makes me so nervous. I made it this far and if I fail....if something happens. I don't even know...

All I want to do is cry and cry.

Hurry up Wednesday...

Hello Ladies,

Been ages since I posted, we moved house on the 1st and only just had internet connected.

Have no managed to read everything but as far as I could see everyone is doing well :flower:

we have our dating scan last week it was magical, we could not do the nuchal as baby seems to like looking at my back and did not want to move apart from once where we got this creepy scream kinda scan pic was funny to watch. Was moved up by 4 days too so I am 14weeks today new due date is the 9th of September :cloud9:

Welcome back sannie, glad you are doing well.

Ghin :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Welcome back sannie, glad you are doing well.
Thank you, how are things with you? x

Ghin don't panic yourself too much yet, bleeding can be from anything I have had it too. :hugs:

It makes me feel so unsure of myself. I feel like anything could happen and I'm telling myself it's all going to be ok. I passed some tissue and I just feel like I need to be seen. There are so many doctors in my practice and I don't have just one. And I know it's a Monday and they are busy but I'm just freaking out. I want them to check everything. My appointment is Wednesday and why can't they bump it up and give someone else my appointment?

It makes me feel so unsure of myself. I feel like anything could happen and I'm telling myself it's all going to be ok. I passed some tissue and I just feel like I need to be seen. There are so many doctors in my practice and I don't have just one. And I know it's a Monday and they are busy but I'm just freaking out. I want them to check everything. My appointment is Wednesday and why can't they bump it up and give someone else my appointment?

Ghin, can you go to A&E at the hospital ?take care of yourself, I hope Wednesday comes quickly for you:hugs::hugs:

Sannie, I am good thanks, still can't relax though due to my loss a 13-14 weeks last year!

I lost my angel in June of 2012 at 9+5 due to a MMC, and this is an amazing picture of my dancing Jelly Bean at 10+6 but baby measured 11+4... And baby just bounced around and told me "Dont worry mommy, I'm here and I'm Ok!!"

Attachments

• 0308131509c-1.jpg
    0308131509c-1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
second - love youe little jelly bean - welcome to our group

Sannie, was on phone before so didn`t see your lovely little `scream` baby properly, what a brilliant picture

Ghin - still thinking of you

Hi, to everyone else.

Thinking of you Ghin, please try not to worry too much. I know its easier said than done but sending you lots of hugs.

Congratulations Second Chance!

Hi Sannie! Glad your scan went well!

I've just booked a sexing scan for Monday!!! eeeek!!! I always said i would be patient and wait until the 20 week scan but that's 5 weeks away :haha: It was a Mothers Day present too.

Thank you ladies, I am thrilled to be here and have gotten this far!! Ghia I am sorry to hear whats going on, but keep your head up momma, your babies need you to stay strong for them! and Emily, That is so exciting, I have an appointment friday but I am only 12 weeks so we wont be able to find out yet so I am very jealous!! Cant wait to hear the verdict! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->