***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I don't know how you two can stay team yellow!! :haha: it's annoying me that people keep telling me what I'm having, I know they don't mean bad by it but it gets my hopes up and then I keep switching what sex I think it is. Roll on Monday! My 20 week scan is on 12th April so not too far away.

I felt some flutters in the same area as the kick sensation, I definitely think the placenta is at the front hence why I can't feel anything there and only at the side.

We have a few baby bits left over from LO, pram, carseat, a friend is lending her crib, bath, steriliser, and a few neutral clothes along with loads of boy stuff.

My 20 week scan is 30th April.

Sorry girls, we will be finding out the gender! We did with our third one too!

mwaah shame you didnt get pics post 22 weeks.

And why did you find out with Benjamin if you didn't want to? I didn't want to either but dh did so i let him have his way, which is why were aren't this time i am getting it my way this time, as we said that's fair.

PinkEmily all my sensations are on the sides and i know my placenta is at the back maybe baby just prefers that area. You scan notes might say where you placenta is.

dancareoi dont worry about finding out i think it's a very personal preference if you do or not.

And i had to most awful night and have a feeling i am in for an awful day :cry: i went to be around 11pm, i woke up at 12.40am and for a few reasons i never got back to sleep. So i am not at university for a full day having had less that two hours sleep :cry:

mwaah shame you didnt get pics post 22 weeks.

And why did you find out with Benjamin if you didn't want to? I didn't want to either but dh did so i let him have his way, which is why were aren't this time i am getting it my way this time, as we said that's fair.

PinkEmily all my sensations are on the sides and i know my placenta is at the back maybe baby just prefers that area. You scan notes might say where you placenta is.

dancareoi dont worry about finding out i think it's a very personal preference if you do or not.

And i had to most awful night and have a feeling i am in for an awful day :cry: i went to be around 11pm, i woke up at 12.40am and for a few reasons i never got back to sleep. So i am not at university for a full day having had less that two hours sleep :cry:

I hate that, there`s just nothing worse than waking up and then just tossing and turning for hours.:nope:

MTC, you could be correct. My scan notes don't tell me where the placenta is, with Olly they put it on my notes but i am with a different hospital this time.

Hope the day goes quickly for you MTC. We have a day inside today, I was feeling very faint this morning so i daren't go out with Olly, it would be ok if he would sit in his buggy but he wants to walk everywhere. He was moaning a bit this morning to go out but has occupied himself with Peppa Pig and now playing with cars. Poor little guy, he's too much of a live wire to sit indoors. I have an appointment for my bloods tomorrow (8th time lucky??) so i'll treat him to a magazine or something afterwards.

Hi ladies

Still no flutters for me. Spent the morning gardening with little one. Still avoiding the housework lol

MTC, sorry you had a bad night. Nothing worse than being in bed and not being able to sleep. We found out because hubby said he would be disappointed if it was a girl. He isnt part of the equation this time so it doesn't matter.

8th attempt!!! Good luck Pink. I still have Benjamin's car seat, rocker and a few other stuff. Hehehe if I found out gender i would just go blue or pink crazy!! This will stop me spending.

There is nothing wrong in finding out Lisa. I just need something to get me through the labour.

How is everyone else doing today?? xxx

Hi ladies

Still no flutters for me. Spent the morning gardening with little one. Still avoiding the housework lol

MTC, sorry you had a bad night. Nothing worse than being in bed and not being able to sleep. We found out because hubby said he would be disappointed if it was a girl. He isnt part of the equation this time so it doesn't matter.

8th attempt!!! Good luck Pink. I still have Benjamin's car seat, rocker and a few other stuff. Hehehe if I found out gender i would just go blue or pink crazy!! This will stop me spending.

There is nothing wrong in finding out Lisa. I just need something to get me through the labour.

How is everyone else doing today?? xxx

That's a good idea, it will give you something to focus on!

We have loads of stuff, although I gave away most my baby girl things after my DS was born, (although i have loads from age 2 onwards) but still have loads of neutral stuff plus loads of boys things. We have everything else we need, so will only need to spend if we are having a girl to buy a few girlie sleep suits!

I can't wait to find out the gender of the twins. I keep hoping for a boy and a girl. My husband wants it to be two boys.

Hello ladies,

Been celebrating our DS 2nd birthday today, we had a little party it was lovely, and i'm now exhausted and still have the living room to clean.. yawn....

I'm not feeling pregnant, although I do have a massive belly so I'm hoping this is a good sign. My next scan is on 25th April, but I'm thinking we might get a private one before that.

No movement over here, but I'm a big girl so I'm not expecting to feel anything for a while yet. I can't remember how far I was when I 1st felt my 1st DS, but I was about 22 weeks with our 2nd as he was or placenta was at the front so couldn't feel anything. Hoping to feel sooner this time.. fingers crossed!

That's a good idea, it will give you something to focus on!

We have loads of stuff, although I gave away most my baby girl things after my DS was born, (although i have loads from age 2 onwards) but still have loads of neutral stuff plus loads of boys things. We have everything else we need, so will only need to spend if we are having a girl to buy a few girlie sleep suits!

I gave away all Banjo's clothes except a few of my fave outfits but have a lot of neutral stuff upto 3-6months so wont need to have a mad dash out.

I can't wait to find out the gender of the twins. I keep hoping for a boy and a girl. My husband wants it to be two boys.

A boy and girl would be lovely.

Hello ladies,

Been celebrating our DS 2nd birthday today, we had a little party it was lovely, and i'm now exhausted and still have the living room to clean.. yawn....

I'm not feeling pregnant, although I do have a massive belly so I'm hoping this is a good sign. My next scan is on 25th April, but I'm thinking we might get a private one before that.

No movement over here, but I'm a big girl so I'm not expecting to feel anything for a while yet. I can't remember how far I was when I 1st felt my 1st DS, but I was about 22 weeks with our 2nd as he was or placenta was at the front so couldn't feel anything. Hoping to feel sooner this time.. fingers crossed!

Awww bet he had a lovely day. Exhaustion was worth it :)
I got excited last night as thought i felt baby move then realised Banjo was in my bed and his foot was twitching against my tummy!! I'm a larger girl too so not expecting to feel anything for a while xxx

Happy birthday to your little boy Chimpette :D

8th attempt at trying to get my blood went well! As soon as I saw the phlebotomist she said "We can do this!!" :haha:

Liss, the movements will come, as I say I was 15 weeks with my second.

Pink, glad your blood taking was successful this time.

Chimp, welcome back! Glad you are still ok, and glad your DS had a lovely birthday.

At last pink!! when do they take more bloods? I forget?

It would be reassuring to feel the baby but like i say i was pretty late with Banjo so not worried yet.

Well did some housework today and plan on getting the ironing board out later too!!
Whats everyone else upto?? xx

We have just had takeaway pizza. I am stuffed! I can't stop looking in the mirror at this:

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/6AC6DE76-0B88-49CC-B759-DC0773A2E742-2413-0000024AF8B0CB0C_zpse3ef4370.jpg

I woke up yesterday with my tummy a little bigger, now I've just devoured a pizza it looks like this! I feel massive haha. It'll probably have shrank by the time i wake up in the morning so I'm making the most of it :haha:

P.s ignore the pile of clothes, I've been meaning to take them to the charity shop for weeks.

I've done a tiny bit of housework today Mwaah, I'll probably do the rest tomorrow when hubby is at work.

Cute bump!

I was trying on dresses that I could possibly wear to church for Easter Sunday. It looks like by then I will be looking for much bigger dresses. I think I am slowly starting to get bigger. I isn't an obvious bump yet but it certainly is turning into something.

Pink that is the cutest bump!! I don't believe its pizza at all lol
I feel like i'm going in a circle with the housework... do one room and by the time I'm on the next one, Benjamin and our 6 month old pup have turned it back into a bomb site..ah well hopefully nesting will kick in sooner rather than later.

I think you will get bigger quicker with two in there and will need a full maternity wardrobe :) how lovely.

I have a wedding to attend in June so that's my only maternity wardrobe dilemma.

xxx

Well my bump was getting a little bigger, but looked in mirror today and it seems t have sprouted a little more!

Lovely bump pink.

Well I fight a losing battle in keeping my house tidy, cleaning up after 3 messy kids, its never ending!

My mom has been coming over the last few weeks whilst I have been having scans. I come back to find the kitchen is clean and she's ironed a load of shirts! DH and DS get through a shirt a day each!

I'm constantly fighting a losing battle with my house too. I have a husband, toddler and two dogs to clean up after. I've given up ironing partly due to laziness and because I'm scared of having it around with Olly, he has a fettish for wires and he was getting far too interested in the iron. Luckily hubby doesn't wear shirts anymore, he wears Lycra black tops that don't need ironing whoop!

Today sounds like its going to be fun. Olly has already been winding the dogs up and is now throwing shoes down the stairs :haha:

I'm constantly fighting a losing battle with my house too. I have a husband, toddler and two dogs to clean up after. I've given up ironing partly due to laziness and because I'm scared of having it around with Olly, he has a fettish for wires and he was getting far too interested in the iron. Luckily hubby doesn't wear shirts anymore, he wears Lycra black tops that don't need ironing whoop!

Today sounds like its going to be fun. Olly has already been winding the dogs up and is now throwing shoes down the stairs :haha:

Well my 8 year old DD has been throwing a sTrop for the last 2 hours. Luckily she's locked herself away upstairs! ( she is getting over tonsillitis so maybe that has something to do with it):brat:

Starting potty training my 2 year old, who will be 3 in may. Little accident yesterday, he did a poo under the kitchen table on the floor!

Today he is doing great, all he is wearing is a top and some socks. He keeps using potty all the time for a little wee, but has managed 2 poos as well!

The first he said looked like a tato and a sausage, his one later was a snake!

Need to keep going now, staying in all day today and tomorrow, so hopefully we will get him sorted!

Had some sickness again this morning,heaved a few times then it passed. Very gradually seems to be improving!

Had the odd little movement yesterday but it was lovely when I sat down last night because I felt it moving around for about 5 minutes!

Oh dear, DD just entered the room, still stropping:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->