***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Oh dear, hope your daughter has stopped stropping Dancareoi :haha: Olly is great at stropping, apparently he gets it from me?! :wacko: Half of my jobs haven't been done because he was causing destruction wherever he went and wasn't listening to me. I ended up watching Finding Nemo with him in the livingroom to keep an eye on him. After lunch we tried to get some bits done but he ended up flushing a toilet roll down the toilet...:growlmad: He is now having a nap! Hopefully its a long one.

Sounds like potty training is going well! Olly is nearly ready, he can use the potty but usually asks for his nappy back on once the novelty has worn off. We have had a few poo incidents which have made me not want to try potty training for a while, first was when he poo'd infront of me on the carpet and the second was when he took his dirty nappy off and threw it down the stairs. Poop on every step!! I freaked out :haha: OH had to clean it all up. I think i have issues with poo :blush:

Glad your sickness has passed, ive not felt any movement for a few days.

Oh dear, hope your daughter has stopped stropping Dancareoi :haha: Olly is great at stropping, apparently he gets it from me?! :wacko: Half of my jobs haven't been done because he was causing destruction wherever he went and wasn't listening to me. I ended up watching Finding Nemo with him in the livingroom to keep an eye on him. After lunch we tried to get some bits done but he ended up flushing a toilet roll down the toilet...:growlmad: He is now having a nap! Hopefully its a long one.

Sounds like potty training is going well! Olly is nearly ready, he can use the potty but usually asks for his nappy back on once the novelty has worn off. We have had a few poo incidents which have made me not want to try potty training for a while, first was when he poo'd infront of me on the carpet and the second was when he took his dirty nappy off and threw it down the stairs. Poop on every step!! I freaked out :haha: OH had to clean it all up. I think i have issues with poo :blush:

Glad your sickness has passed, ive not felt any movement for a few days.

No she's still stropping.6 hours now, think this is a record!

Not surprised you have a poo issue, there's seems to be a lot of it being thrown around!:dohh:

I think the movements come and go depending on where baby is positioned. It is still a little tiny object in a huge pond!

6 hours ouch!!

Think i will have a bath tonight, my back is aching :(

Not a great saturday for us, my oldest is really poorly at the moment, and to top it off I went outside and slipped on the patio, 6 hours later my leg is now in plaster and I'm going to be in it for 6-8 weeks...!

So painful... and no weight baring for 1-2 weeks... how the hell am I going to do anything... crap crap crap!

Gosh you ladies. I dont come on for a day and look what mischief you have all been upto!!

Chimp I'm sorry!! As long as baby is ok. Hope its not to painful or itchy!! and ouch.

Hope the strop is over Lisa and potty training is going well. It's been hit and miss here I dont think Banjo is quite ready. Would like him to be out of nappies before baby arrives though. I wish someone would come and do some of my ironing. Going to put the ironing board up a soon as I have posted this.

Hehehe Pink that poo on the stairs would put me right off potty training!! I can't iron whilst Banjo is up either. xxxx

Has anyone been noticing an increase in their body temp? I have heat flashe and I took my temp. I am normally between 96-97 degrees but today I am 98.6. Should I be worried??

I don't temp anymore :) apparently it's not good to do because your body will fluctuate during pregnancy, and it can cause unnecessary worry!

Well I'm really annoyed as I asked at A & E to check baby, but they said they couldn't. So I'm going to try and get a doctors appointment tomorrow to see if they can listen to the heartbeat for me, so I know everything is ok.

I don't temp anymore :) apparently it's not good to do because your body will fluctuate during pregnancy, and it can cause unnecessary worry!

I have stopped temping too but the only reason I checked yesterday was because I was feeling really hot. I thought I had a fever last night. I have been around sickness and I was afraid that I caught something.

You gotta love discharge. I feel like I am leaking all the time. I guess that's what happens when you are pregnant and then you enter the second trimester.

Well I'm really annoyed as I asked at A & E to check baby, but they said they couldn't. So I'm going to try and get a doctors appointment tomorrow to see if they can listen to the heartbeat for me, so I know everything is ok.

No way I cant believe they wouldn't check the baby. Is there an EPU near you?? You can often just call on a morning and they will fit you in.
I'm sure baby is fine but like you I would be worried so best just to get checked out. You must of gone with a bang.

Well I went to Asda and was very impressed!! Nursing bra in my size and a pair of jeans. Yet to try them on but they are looking hopeful xxx

:blue:How is everyone today?

Chimp, hope the legs not too painful.

Liss, still haven't bought anything yet, still can't bring myself to d it just yet.

Has everyone announced their pregnancies yet, or a yo like us and keeping quiet for as long as possible?

Pink, is it your gender scan today? I think:blue: , could pink, oh I don't know!

well I dont get to Asda that often well not the big one that does the maternity range so splashed out, it was really cheap actually. Even bought some neutral baby vests as that was all that was missing form my little collection.

Aww Lisa hopefully you'll soon start to feel a bit more comfortable with the thought of a forever baby. I'm crossing everything for all of us.

I have told close family and a few close friends but dont feel the need to tell the world yet. Haven't told work yet. Still not showing or feeling pregnant so can get away with it.

Who's gender scan today?? Exciting!!

I posted in the 1st tri about guessing gender from my scan pic and got 8 girls and 2 boys so far!!! I never thought a girl a would come into it. Now I'm thinking I want to find out hahaha xx

well I dont get to Asda that often well not the big one that does the maternity range so splashed out, it was really cheap actually. Even bought some neutral baby vests as that was all that was missing form my little collection.

Aww Lisa hopefully you'll soon start to feel a bit more comfortable with the thought of a forever baby. I'm crossing everything for all of us.

I have told close family and a few close friends but dont feel the need to tell the world yet. Haven't told work yet. Still not showing or feeling pregnant so can get away with it.

Who's gender scan today?? Exciting!!

I posted in the 1st tri about guessing gender from my scan pic and got 8 girls and 2 boys so far!!! I never thought a girl a would come into it. Now I'm thinking I want to find out hahaha xx

Well I've been doing lots of the Chinese gender predictor charts, there seem to be different charts knocking around.

All charts put my first and second as a boy and girl so they are right.

Some then say my third was a girl, but he is a boy. Those same charts predict a girl this time!

I have found a couple of charts that put all 3 of mine correct and predict a boy this time, so your guess is as good as mine:dohh:

What's the earliest a scan can see the sex, does anyone know?

:blue:How is everyone today?

Chimp, hope the legs not too painful.

Liss, still haven't bought anything yet, still can't bring myself to d it just yet.

Has everyone announced their pregnancies yet, or a yo like us and keeping quiet for as long as possible?

Pink, is it your gender scan today? I think:blue: , could pink, oh I don't know!

I told family and close friends. It was hard for me but I know it was the right thing. I was 13 weeks and knew from the scan and what the doctor said that I was strong. It doesn't mean I am not still nervous but I think after a loss you always are.

I am doing ok today. I have been noticing that perhaps I am having discharge more or perhaps leaking urine. I feel like my panties will never be dry again. I worry it is something serous but I haven't had serious cramps or blood so I have been trying to relax.

I'm really sorry about your leg chimp :-( hope it's not too uncomfortable or painful, can't believe they didn't check on the baby! Let us know how you get on.

It was supposed to be today Dancareoi, I had to change it because OH forgot to mention he had to start work early! Grr! It's now tomorrow at 9.30 :D the earliest they do gender scans is 16 weeks, I hope they can clearly see what it is! I've not told family that we have booked it, will surprise them tomorrow. Still got people telling me I am having a girl, I'm fed up of being confused :haha: I preparing myself for a boy because girls are unheard of in our family. On my old due date I was predicted a girl and they got Olly's prediction right, will try another this afternoon.

I keep getting pains at the bottom of my bump :( not sure if its my scar, it's a different type of pain to ligament pain. It's usually when im sat down, it's quite tender too. It's crazy I don't have anymore midwife appointments until 17th may other than my 20 week scan on 12th April.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I am excited for you!!! I would kick your OH for making you wait a day longer!!

I'm getting pains in the bottom of my tummy. Hopefully just the baby stretching my uterus.

The chinese one predicted wrong for me. Arghhh you ladies are going to make me find out because I will be so jealous when you all know what you are having. xxx

It's a boy!!! Eeek!! We are very happy. Wonder if he will turn out to be as crazy as his big brother :haha:

It's a boy!!! Eeek!! We are very happy. Wonder if he will turn out to be as crazy as his big brother :haha:

:wohoo:for team :blue: - They`ll look so cute in matching outfits!

Our first known gender!

Had midwife app today and she listened on doppler. Knew it would be ok as i can feel it moving around and you could hear it kicking. Every time she found the heartbeat the little monkey moved again.

Got a few seconds of it quite clearly. Placenta is at the front, so the sound of that was getting in the way!

Yay congrats!!! I'm sure they say the second one is even more crazy :winkwink: Fabulous news. xx

Had midwife app today and she listened on doppler. Knew it would be ok as i can feel it moving around and you could hear it kicking. Every time she found the heartbeat the little monkey moved again.

Got a few seconds of it quite clearly. Placenta is at the front, so the sound of that was getting in the way!

Thats great. I still havent felt anything and I'm sure next week the midwife will say i'm to fat to hear the heartbeat lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->