***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

congratulations on team :blue: pink :D will be nice having two boys

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been MIA.

Pink fantastic news on your little man... 2 boys, I love having 2 boys!

Well my weekend went from bad to worse, my eldest DS was admitted into hospital on Sunday with a severe bacterial infection, after having IV drips of antibiotics he as finally allowed out today... thank the lord.

Unfortunately though along with my fractured ankle I now have a throat infection, however my good news is that my lovely doctor put a doppler on to check baby after my fall and I heard a beautiful heartbeat and even alittle movement... happy happy happy!!!

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been MIA.

Well my weekend went from bad to worse, my eldest DS was admitted into hospital on Sunday with a severe bacterial infection, after having IV drips of antibiotics he as finally allowed out today... thank the lord.

Unfortunately though along with my fractured ankle I now have a throat infection, however my good news is that my lovely doctor put a doppler on to check baby after my fall and I heard a beautiful heartbeat and even alittle movement... happy happy happy!!!

Sorry about DS hope he is feeling lots better. You are not having an easy time.
So good to hear about your Dr doing that. Glad is well and try and rest that ankle now xxx

Thanks ladies :D The pregnancy is starting to feel real now, finally!!

Glad your DS is home now Chimp, hope you are both feeling better very soon! Hurray for hearing the babies heartbeat :D

Yah for boy! Its nice to know they found out at 16wks. Im having my scan at 19 and i keep worrying its too early but i guess not!

Good for oliver having a brother to do all the boy stuff with....im really hoping for a boy too so my stephen has a bro to hang out with but def. Be happy either or.

Ps sorry ive been mia...... we just moved and no longer have access to internet at the moment...so ill be poking in now n again..

well seen as I've had a rubbish week, I decided to cheer myself (and ankle) up. So I have booked a gender scan for Friday afternoon.

I'm very excited. Is anyone else booking gender scans..??

well seen as I've had a rubbish week, I decided to cheer myself (and ankle) up. So I have booked a gender scan for Friday afternoon.

I'm very excited. Is anyone else booking gender scans..??

We will probably wait until 20 week scan!

Good to hear you are ok Armywife. Hope the move went well.

Mine still doesnt feel real yet Pink. Have you thought of names?

Thats a good idea chimp. Can't wait to hear what your bump will be.

The clinic I went to for my private scan only do gender scans from 20 weeks so IF I was finding out I would wait until my 20 week scan too Lisa...but I'm not finding out!! So I keep telling myself xxxx

Good luck for today Chimp. Sorry to hear about the fall you have had, hope you are doing well :flower:

Hello everyone else :wave: hope you all are well too :flower:

Hello ladies,

Just back and we're having a........

BOY...!!! So happy

Yay congrats!! 3 boys so lucky!! This could end up being an all boy thread!!

My friend joined an NCT class and everyone in the group (7) had girls, no boys so it could happen.

Who is next for a gender scan?? xxx

Congratulations Chimp :happydance:

I have my gender scan on Thursday next week :cloud9:

Congrats chimp, another boy!

I had another scan today, not for gender, just to check and it is all going well and still measuring to my dates.

We have now discharged ourselves from this clinic as I will be having regular checks with my midwife and the diabetic clinic

So zebra next, it's looking like a boy thread. Who are the 3, I know about pink and chimp.

Glad everything went well with your scan dancereoi :thumbup:

I have had people say they think it is a girl going by the skull/nub theory. I have been predicted a girl on the Chinese chart. Although I have a gut feeling it is a boy. I am getting really impatient now :D

Oh how exciting, I'm getting jealous with staying team yellow :) I'm sure I'm having a boy though. The majority guessed girl with my nub/ skull. I think you are having a girl :)

I had another scan today, not for gender, just to check and it is all going well and still measuring to my dates.

So zebra next, it's looking like a boy thread. Who are the 3, I know about pink and chimp.

Thats great news Lisa, are feeling more confident yet? I think I will when and if hear the heartbeat on Tuesday.

Sorry I worded it wrong. I meant 3 boys for Chimp. Have you a date for your 20 week scan yet?

How is everyone doing?? xx

Oh how exciting, I'm getting jealous with staying team yellow :) I'm sure I'm having a boy though. The majority guessed girl with my nub/ skull. I think you are having a girl :)

Thats great news Lisa, are feeling more confident yet? I think I will when and if hear the heartbeat on Tuesday.

Sorry I worded it wrong. I meant 3 boys for Chimp. Have you a date for your 20 week scan yet?

How is everyone doing?? xx

My acupuncturist asked me yesterday when I would stop worrying, I said once its in my arms!

What's this about the skull theory, not heard that before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->